Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ Confusion ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Chapter Two

AN: What I am about to say will probably make half of the people reading this story stop reading because in the summery I mentioned alternate pairings, so I am really leaning towards the side of making the a Sakura+Yue fic. Please don't hate me for doing this and please continue to read. *Makes pouty face and gets on knees* Oh and one more thing. You know how I said the Yue and Yuki have been separated, well I lied. I need them to still be one person for this to work.

Sakura and was in her room, unpacking when someone knocked on the door. She walked over to it and opened the door. When she opened it Yuki was at the door.

"Sakura, where are we?" He asked with a very confused face.

Sakura jumped back a few feet when she saw him. `Oh! We all forgot about Yuki!' She thought. She secretly pulled out the sleep card and used it on Yuki.

Yuki fell to the floor, asleep. "Yue! Get out here right now!" She shouted. Wings enveloped Yuki then spread out to reveal Yue.

"Yes Mistress?" He said as he stood up.

"What were you thinking just changing back into Yuki like that!? We could have gotten in so much trouble!" Sakura scolded. "And for the fifteenth thousandth time, My name is SAKURA!!!!!!"

Yue stood there in silence.

"Would you please say something!" Sakura shouted. "Whatever…. Well we need to go talk to Eriol about this." She sighed.

Someone else then knocked on the door. "Um is everything okay in there. I heard you screaming." A male voice said from the other side of the door.

"Quick! Hide!" Sakura whispered. (AN: Well Yue would need to hide because he is still wearing his wings and normal clothes.) Yue floated into the closet.

"Come in!" Sakura called.

A boy around her age walked in. Sakura noted that he looked a lot like Eriol, except he had a scar on his forehead shaped like a lightning bolt.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ya I'm fine it was just that my suitcase wouldn't open, but I got it." Sakura lied.

"So you're one of the new students?" The boy wondered.

"Yes. I'm Sakura Kinomoto." Sakura replied.

"Oh, I am Harry Potter." The boy told her.

"I think I've heard of you." Sakura said as she searched through her mind.

"You and everyone else who's a witch or wizard." Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"Um, can I come in?" A voice said from behind Harry. Syaoran came to the door.

"Syaoran! Come on in." Sakura greeted him.

"Well I've got to go, I'll see you later." Harry said then walked out the door. "Syaoran can you close the door please." Sakura asked as she continued to unpack.

"What was all that yelling about?" Syaoran asked as he closed the door.

"Yue, You can come out now." Sakura said as she looked to the closet. Yue stepped out and Sakura sighed.

"What's going on?" Syaoran asked.

"We forgot one little detail." Sakura said as she fell on her bed.

"What?" Syaoran asked.

"Yuki!!!!!!!!!!" Sakura shouted.

"What? Oh my gosh! You're right!" Syaoran said. "Come on, we need to see Eriol!"

Yue made his wings disappear then got "normal" clothes. "Shall we?" He said pointing to the door. All three of them walked to the Ravenclaw house.

***

When they reached the huge painting outside the Ravenclaw house Tomoyo was just coming out. "Tomoyo! We need to talk to Eriol." Sakura shouted.

"Talk to me about what?" Eriol said as he slipped out from behind the painting.

"Eriol! We forgot about Yuki!" Sakura sighed.

"Uh oh." He said. Eriol went into deep thought. After a few minutes he stopped thinking. "The only thing that I think we can do is to tell Yuki what is going on." He told them.

There were several gasps heard from the others. "But that would mean we would have to tell him….." Syaoran started.

"About, being cardcaptors and about Yue being his true form." Sakura finished. She looked very dazed. Everyone was now silent.

The silence was broken by a young girl with red hair running by and screaming. "What's wrong?" Tomoyo asked.

"There are two flying bears flying around the kitchen, and eating all the food!" The girl shouted.

"What colors did these bears happen to be?" Yue asked.

"One was gold and the other was black." She said remembering.

"Thank you." Syaoran said. "You can go if you like."

"I'm gonna kill him." Sakura and Eriol said in unison as they both clenched their fists. All of them ran to the kitchen together.

***

When they got there Ruby was already in the kitchen. "It's about time you got here!" She shouted.

"Kero! You stop eating right now or I won't let you eat anything for a whole week!" Sakura shouted. Kero ignored her and kept eating.

"Spinner! Come back here!" Eriol yelled. He was also ignored.

Sakura pulled out the sleep card. "Sakura stop!" Yue shouted. He pointed to a corner of the room where a neat a stern-looking woman stood.

"Oh boy." She sighed then put the card away. "Kero! Come on! I have pudding!" She teased. Kero flew down to her and Sakura grabbed him and held him tight.

"I have some too!" Eriol sighed with embarrassment. Spinner flew down to his master.

"What is going on here!?" The woman demanded.

"Um, well these are our robotics toys." Sakura lied again.

"Well there better not be another incident with them." She huffed. The woman escorted them out the door, where they found Harry, along with another boy with red hair and a girl with sandy brown hair.

"Hello, Professor Mogonagle." (AN: Did I spell that right?) They three children said together.

"Good day, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasly, Miss. Granger." She nodded at them and walked away.

"Hello Sakura. Are these your friends?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes, this is Syaoran, Tomoyo, Eriol, Ruby Professor Stone……." *numerous snickers are heard from the others behind her.*

"Guys! Where were you!?" Melien shouted as she ran up to them.

"And Melien." Sakura finished.

"Hello." Harry smiled. "These are my friends, Ron and Hermione." He introduced the two next to him.

"Well we have to get going now, but it was nice to meet you." Eriol said as he felt Spinel Sun struggling in his arms. All of the CCS gang rushed of to their own houses.

***

Later that night everyone sat at the large table at the banquet hall. All sorts of food appeared before them each item looking more delicious by the second.

Soon everyone was eating and talking and having a great time. Sakura was happily munching on a chicken leg, when she noticed that Yue was sitting all alone at a table, not eating anything.

Sakura stood up and carried her food over to where Yue sat. "Do you want something to eat?" She asked as she sat down.

"I can't eat." Yue replied simply

"No, you just chose not to because you don't have to eat." Sakura pointed out.

Suddenly a monster that looked similar to the fly card crashed through the big glass window on the wall.

***

"What is that?!" Professor Snape shouted.

"I've never seen anything like it." Dumbledore replied. By now everyone besides for Sakura, Yue, Syaoran, Meilen, Eriol, Tomoyo, Ruby, Harry, Hermione and Ron had left the room.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione! Get out of here!" Ruby shouted.

"But, but……" Ron mumbled.

"Come on lets go!" Harry said as he pulled his two friends out of the room, getting the hint from Sakura.

"What is that!?" Tomoyo asked as she pulled out her camera. "I thought we already got all the clow cards!"

"Well whatever it is we better fight it!" Syaoran pointed out.

AN: Okay that's it for that chapter! What's gonna happen next!? Please keep reading even though this is probably going to be a S+Y fic!