Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ Classes Begin ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Chapter Three

AN: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do! I really don't like Sakura and Syaoran together, I like Sakura and Yue more. What should I do. I guess if I'm forced to, I'll make it S+S but for now S+Y stands. I'm really sorry, but maybe I'll change it. Boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!! L Someone told me not to make Syaoran cry, I wont if I go the way I'm heading he will be a little relieved. Is it all right is Sakura cries at all?

As for the camera thing, oh well, this is a fanfic and you are allowed to make changes in them. Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't know Eriol's original last name so I used his dubbed name, Moon and I am going to keep Ruby's name Ruby, because I have a strange mind.

"Sakura! It's a card, but not a clow card or a Sakura card. There must be another set and another master for them." Eriol said. "

"Will I still be able to capture them, or at least help?" Sakura asked.

"Most likely." Eriol replied.

"Well it's the fly card obviously, so will windy still work on it?" Sakura asked as she faced the monstrous bird.

"I don't see why not." Syaoran answered.

"First I'm going to have to get up there. So I'll use jump." Sakura said as she pulled out the jump card. Sakura changed the key into her wand. "Jump Card!" She shouted. With the help of the card, Sakura jumped on the bird. "Windy Card!" She yelled as she held up the card. Windy wrapped around the bird until it was caught.

"Fly Card Return to your powers confined! Fly Card!" Sakura shouted as she held her wand tightly. The bird disappeared and Sakura was left in midair. "Ahhhhh!!!!" She shrieked. She started to fall.

"Sakura!" Everyone shouted. Syaoran, Eriol, Yue, Melien, Tomoyo, and Ruby all ran to catch Sakura. As they did all of them crashed into one another and fell to the floor, creating a soft landing for Sakura.

Once everyone was back into coinciousness Sakura started to giggle then burst out laughing. Soon everyone joined her except for Yue, even though he did snicker a little.

***

Soon Sakura was walking to her bedroom in the gryffndor house. As she flopped on to her bed Kero zoomed over to her. "So what was all that noise?" He asked.

"Well there is supposedly a new set of magic cards like the clow cards and I have to help find them and find the master or mistress of them." Sakura explained.

"And you don't know who is the master?" Kero wondered.

"I just told you that I have to find them first!" Sakura shouted. "Well I'm going to sleep." She said a little more calmly. She went to the bathroom and changed then went to bed.

***

The next morning Sakura woke up and went to breakfast. She sat at a table with Syaoran, Tomoyo, Eriol, Melien, Ruby and Yue. Next to them Harry, Ron and Hermione sat together.

"So what's your first class?" Tomoyo asked Sakura.

"We have potions first." Sakura said.

"Sakura! That Snape is real hard!" Melien shouted as she stood up.

"Don't worry, we'll be careful!" Sakura sweatdropped. Soon they all walked of to their classes, Sakura, Syaoran, Harry, Ron and Hermione to potions, Tomoyo and Eriol to Power sources with Yue, Melien to magical creatures and Ruby to flying lessons. (Like she needs it! lol)

***

At potions Sakura and Harry were put together for partners and Ron, Hermione and Syaoran were a threesome because they had an odd number of students.

After a long lecture from Professor Snape everyone got started on an invisibility potion.

Syaoran worked hard on the potion until he heard some giggling. He looked up to see that Harry was making Sakura giggle which made him very angry. `What does he think he's doing!?' He thought. As he looked at them he was still sturring while Hermione and Ron were off getting some more ingredients. Suddenly the potion exploded which covered his face in smoke. (LOL ^^)

Everyone turned to look at him and laughed. Sakura was the only one who didn't, well besides for Snape. Sakura ran over to him to make sure he was okay. "Syaoran! What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." He replied.

Snape came over and starred at him. "This is your warning. If I ever see this happen again, you will have some big trouble on your hands." He sneered. Syaoran nodded then got back to work.

***

At power sources with Yue, things started out a little bumpy. Yue was still a little confused about everything but soon he got a handle over it with a little bit of help from Eriol and Tomoyo.

"Er, um, Hello I am your new teacher, Professor Stone." Yue stuttered. (An: He's a little OOC isn't he?) "You should have had a book to buy in your letter, correct?"

The students in the classroom nodded and held up their books.

Suddenly Yue had no idea what to do and he froze, staring out at the class. (AN: Really OOC now.)

He looked over at Tomoyo and Eriol who were mouthing something to him. `Page 24.' He finally made out. He nodded at them and pulled out his own copy of the book. "Everyone please turn to page 24" He announced. Soon they were reading about Yue's own source, the moon. Tomorrow would be the Sun.

As the students waked out of class they talked to each other about how much they enjoyed the class. Eriol and Tomoyo stayed behind.

"You did great!" Tomoyo cheered as she took out her camera to tape Yue after his first successful class.

"Yes, you did much better after we got started." Eriol agreed and smiled.

"Well, we'd love to stay, but I'm afraid that we have to go to see how Ruby is doing at flying class!" Tomoyo said turning off her camera.

"Yes, of course. I think I'll go with you before my next class" Yue said. So, then Eriol, Tomoyo and Yue walked out the door and went to see Ruby.

***

Melien sighed as she slumped into a seat. `Man, why did I have to be in a separate house than anyone else?' She asked herself in her mind. Suddenly she saw someone sitting in the chair next to her out of the corner of her eye. She turned to face him.

"Now I must say, that I've never seen a girl as beautiful as you in this school." He said as he smiled slyly at her.

`Ugh! What a sleaze!' Melien thought.

"May I ask your name?" He asked.

"Melien Li." She replied simply, she wanted the class to start as soon as possible now. "And you are?" She wondered, trying to be as polite as possible, because she knew that was what Syaoran wanted of her.

"Draco Malfoy." (Did I spell that right?) He replied.

Suddenly a rather large man walked to the class. "As most of you know I am your teacher, Rubius Hagrid." He told them all. "Now please take out your "Monster Book of Monsters".

"Um, I wasn't able to purchase the book sir." Melien squeaked.

"Oh, that aright! I've got an extra copy here." Hagrid laughed as he handed her a book. The book appeared normal until a mouth appeared on it and started to bite Melien.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" She shrieked, then dropped it on ground. The book started chasing her. Melien ran and ran until Hagrid grabbed the book and made it stop.

"Are you all right?" Draco asked. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" She shouted. She then proceeded to pick him up by his arm and flipped over her shoulder and onto the ground. "Hmph!" She puffed then flipped her hair.

***

Ruby stood between a girl with dark brown hair and a boy with bleached blonde hair. A broom lay on the ground beside her. `Fly on a broom? Hmph, I'd rather just spread out my wings and fly all on my own.' She thought.

The teacher instructed them on how to use a broom and soon Ruby was up in the air. As she soared around, a really strong wind pushed her of the broom.

`Well this isn't a problem. I'll just turn into my true form' She told herself.

Suddenly a voice burst into her mind. "No Ruby, don't change. Help is on the way." It was Eriol. Ruby didn't know what he meant by help is on the way but she did not transform. Just as she was about to hit the ground, someone caught her. She looked to see who it was.

"Touya!?" She asked shocked.