Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ And the New Carcaptor is... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Chapter Four

AN: Okay! I'm caving, I will make it a S+S fic. This is against my favorite couple though. *Please forgive me Sakura and Yue!* To all the Sakura Yue fans reading this I am so sorry! Please keep reading though. If you would like to read my other S+Y fics go to my profile and read "One fine day", then it's sequel, Dancing Queen." Also read "The Shadow cards" by me. All of these are S+Y fics. I hope you S+S fans are happy.

Sakura, Syaoran, Harry, Hermione and Ron were walking down the hall together about to go to lunch. Suddenly Sakura and Syaoran froze.

"Are you two all right?" Hermione asked.

Sakura was the first to snap out of it with Syaoran coming back soon after. "Ya! Were fine." Sakura said. Why don't you guys go ahead without us."

The three of them shrugged then started back to go to lunch. "Did you feel that?" Syaoran asked Sakura.

Sakura nodded. "It's another card."

"Let's go!" Syaoran shouted. The two of them ran outside.

***

"Ruby! Eriol! Yue! Tomoyo! What's going on!? Sakura said as she and Syaoran ran over to them. She didn't even notice Touya. (AN: *Sweat drops*)

"Sakura!?" A voice said from behind her. `I know that voice! That's Touya!' Sakura screamed in her mind.

"I'm not gonna like this am I?" Sakura asked her friends. They all shook their heads solemnly. Sakura slowly turned around and looked to confirm who she already knew was behind her. "Touya! What are you doing here!?" Sakura yelped.

"I'd like to ask you the same thing." Touya said with a grim face.

"We'll I'd love to sit here and listen to this, but WILL YOU LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ruby screamed from Touya's arms.

"Oh yeah." Touya said and sweat dropped. He let her down.

"Okay, I say we all head in now." Tomoyo said trying to not have an outburst started.

"Hold it the whole reason I came out was because we sensed a card." Sakura whispered to everyone except Touya.

Suddenly a huge wind knocked everyone to the ground. "I take it that's the windy card!" Syaoran shouted over the noise of the howling wind.

"Of course it is!" Eriol replied.

"Hey! I've never actually fought the windy card, I just always had it." Sakura realized.

"If you can just get up without the wind knocking you down you should just be able to capture it!" Yue told her.

`Well that means I need the shield!' Sakura thought. "Shield card! Release and dispel!" Sakura shouted. The wind didn't reach her anymore so she held up her wand. "Windy card! Return to your powers confined!" Soon the wind died down and Sakura was left with a new card.

"Okay monster! It's time to explain!" Touya said as he stood up.

"Well I guess it's time to have that talk with Yuki….." Sakura sighed.

"What!? Yukito is here?" Touya asked. "Where?"

"Yue could we please talk to Yuki, you can just listen in on what's happening." Sakura said as she looked up at Yue. Yue nodded and his wings surrounded him. Soon the wings disappeared and left behind a very confused looking Yukito.

"Where am I?" He asked. "Hey Touya, Sakura." He said as he looked to see who was there. Touya's mouth was now residing on the ground.

"What was that all about?" Touya asked.

"What?" Yuki wondered.

"Okay, here I go." Sakura said as she tried to gain some composure. "Okay, well for some time now I've been capturing these cards called the Clow cards with my magic powers. Kero, the guardian beast of the seal, who you so lovingly call a stuffed furball." She said glaring at Touya. Syaoran soon came and he also captured the cards."

"That little Chinese brat." Touya muttered under her breath.

"Once I had collected them all I had to face the final judgment against Yue. I didn't know until that night, but Yue had been around the whole time." Sakura continued, ignoring her brother.

"What do you mean?" Yukito asked.

"Yuki, you are Yue. The two of you are the same person." Sakura explained slowly.

"What? But that's impossible." Yuki gasped.

`Not really." Yue told Yuki in his mind.

"AHHHHHH! What was that!?" Yuki shouted and jumped.

"What was what?" Touya asked.

`They can't hear me Yukito.' Yue said in his mind again.

"That!" Yuki yelped.

"Yue! Quit it! Your scaring Yuki!" Sakura shouted.

`Fine.' Yue said his last word in his mind.

"It's true. He's there." Yuki said shocked.

"Really?" Touya said staring from person to person. "I knew something weird was going on! I could sense it. I could feel something and I guess it was Sakura's magic." He reasoned.

"So that would explain the letter you got Touya." Yukito said.

"What letter?" Sakura asked.

"This one." Touya said as he pulled a piece of parchment out of his pocket.

It was an acceptance letter to Hogwarts. "I didn't have a clue what it was but somehow I ended up here." Touya explained.

"Oh boy." Sakura sighed. She gave the letter back to Touya.

***

A whole week passed and nothing much happened. There was no sign of a card. Yet.

Touya was now a student in hufflepuff with Ruby. And Yuki came out in between classes, but if there was trouble Yue was allowed to come back. (Plus classes.)

On this night Sakura sat up in bed and was reading a book on qudditch.(Spelt right?) She had been looking foreword to trying out for the team, but she feared she might not make it. She felt uncomfortable on a broom and she wished she could use the fly card with her staff again, instead of wings.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" She called. Eriol, Syaoran, Tomoyo and Melien walked in. "What's up guys?" Sakura asked.

"We wanted to see if you were ready for try-outs tomorrow." Tomoyo explained.

"Ya, but I just wish I could use my staff with the fly card." Sakura told them.

"Well who said you couldn't?" Eriol asked.

"But ever since I transformed the fly card it gives me my own wings." Sakura pointed out.

"Sakura, what Eriol is saying is that if you try hard enough, We're sure you can use the fly card the way you want." Syaoran said.

Melien walked over to the Clow book, picked it up and handed it to Sakura. "Come on, try it!" She smiled.

Sakura nodded then stood up. "Oh key of my star! Ancient forces near and far! FLY CARD! Release and Dispel!" She shouted. Sakura concentrated all of her power on getting this spell to work. Suddenly the fly card and the staff imerged just like it used to.

"I did it!" Sakura said happily. "Now I'm really gonna try my best tomorrow!"

All of a sudden all the lights went out. "Okay! What's going on!?" Meilen shouted.

"It's a Clow card!" Sakura, Syaoran and Eriol shouted.

"Which one?" Tomoyo asked.

"Well, I think it's either the Shadow or the dark card." Sakura suggested.

"That makes sense, but which one?" Syaoran wondered aloud.

"Wait a minute." Sakura said. No one could tell what anyone was doing because it was so dark, but soon a small light started shining. It was the star on Sakura's staff.

"It's the dark card!" Sakura announced. "Light card! Release and dispel!" She shouted. All of the dark disappeared and Hogwarts was cover in light.

"Wow Sakura! You did it!" Tomoyo cheered.

Sakura started to wobble a bit until she collapsed, unconscious. "Sakura!" The others shouted the rushed to her side and put her on the bed.

***

"Guys!? Where are you!?" Sakura asked.

"They are not her mistress." A female voice called.

"Who, who are you?" Sakura demanded.

"I am the dark card that you just captured. Please, I need you to find my true master. I f you don't soon my powers will escape again and will have to be captured once more. You must find them to finish capturing the Potter Cards." The voice said.

"The Potter cards!?" Sakura gasped. "But that would mean that, Ha, Ha, HARRY is the new card captor!" She shouted. Suddenly she broke out of the dream and woke up.

"What, happened?" She groaned.

"You passed out after capturing the dark card." Eriol explained.

"Um, guys I have something to tell you. I know who the new card captor is." Sakura said still in shock.

"Who!?" They all asked.

"The new card captor is……." Sakura started, but was interrupted.

"Guys, what is this?!" Harry shouted from the door behind them. They all turned to look at him. A key was floating between his hands.

"Harry…." Sakura sighed.

Okay, That's the end of this chapter. What do you think. You S+S fans better appreciate this!

S.S. (Selene Serenity)