Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ Quidittch ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Chapter five

AN: That's it! My final choice is to make this an S+Y fic! All you S+S fans will have to deal with it! After I have finished mixed magic I promise I will Write an S+S harry potter crossover! Will that make you all happy!?

"Harry is the new cardcaptor!?" Syaoran shouted. Sakura nodded, for she knew it was true.

"Well, now that you mention it, I, well Clow Reed was friends with a couple with the last name Potter." Eriol said.

"What!? Who!?" Sakura asked.

"They're names were Lily and James." Eriol replied.

"But those are my parents names." Harry stuttered, still in shock.

"Yes, we were very good friends, and they created a set of cards, with my guidance." Eriol continued.

"And you forgot to mention this before for what reason!?" Sakura shouted, now trying to strangle Eriol.

"Sakura! Stop it!" Tomoyo shouted and pulled Sakura away from Eriol.

"Would someone please tell me what is going on!?" Harry shouted.

"Okay, well I have a different power than you, most of my other friends here are the same. We are either cardcaptors, or guardians. Well some of us do have powers of witches I guess because they wouldn't be here if they didn't. But anyways, you have the powers of a cardcaptor because the cards have chosen you as their master. Your parents created them, but they have turned loose and you must get them all back." Sakura explained.

Suddenly a silver light dashed past Harry and landed on Sakura's bed. Replaced by the light was a creature to Kero and Spinel sun in their false forms.

"What's that!?" Harry asked.

"Hey Kero!" It said.

"It talked!" Harry shouted.

"Please Harry try to stay calm!" Eriol sighed. "You think he would be used to this stuff!" He muttered under his breath.

"How do you know who I am!?" Kero asked.

"You mean you don't remember me? Oh brother. Well, I am Artimus. One of Harry's guardian's if he is the true master." It explained.

"Guardian!?" Harry's voice raised even more if that's possible.

As the evening progressed Harry discover everything he needed to know in order to be a cardcaptor. They taught him how to use his key, which was shaped as a lightning bolt, similar to the scar on his forehead.

***

The next day Sakura stood outside with her fly card/staff. She was getting ready to try out for the Gryffindor quidittch team. "Go Sakura!" A courus of voices cheered from the crowd. Sakura looked over to see Tomoyo, Eriol, Syaoran, Melien, Yukito, Touya, Harry, Hermione and Ron sitting on benches watching her. Sakura smiled, but wished one other person could have been there. She got on her staff and flew up and started the try-outs.

***

"Sakura! The try-out results are up here!" Tomoyo said as she dragged her best friend to a large bulletin board.

"Aak! I can't look! You read it!" Sakura said covering her eyes.

"Oh all right." Tomoyo sighed and began to read to herself. "Oh this stinks." She said sadly.

"I knew it. I didn't make it." Sakura sighed sadly and turned to walk back to her room.

"Sakura! All I said was this stinks!" Tomoyo said, trying to keep back a giggle. "And it stinks because practice during one of my classes so I can't tape it!"

"What!? You mean I made it!? I'm on the team!?" Sakura said with stars in her eyes.

"You bet!" Tomoyo replied, pulling out her camera. "Now let's go tell the others!"

***

"Harry? Are you okay?" Hermione asked, as she waved her hand in front of his face. Harry finally snapped out of it.

`I think that means there's a Clow card around.' Harry thought. "Um, I'll be right back guys!" He shouted and ran out into the hall and outside.

***

Sakura and Tomoyo ran outside to see if they could find Melien on her way back from her Magical Creatures class. As she ran Sakura crashed into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Sakura shouted as the person she crashed into helped her up.

"Don't worry Mistress." He said. Sakura looked to see who it was. It was Yue.

"What have I told you about calling me that!?" Sakura shouted, trying to cover her blushing.

Suddenly all three of them heard a familiar shrill scream. Sakura looked across the field and saw that jerk, Draco Malfoy bugging Melien. "Hey! That little jerk!" Sakura muttered. "Hey Yue. Could you do me a favor?" Sakura said slyly.

***

"Get away from me you creep!" Melien shrieked, but Draco wouldn't leave her alone.

Suddenly she heard the flapping of wings and someone landing behind her. She wasn't scared. She was sure it had to be one of her friends.

Draco froze. He stared at what had just landed behind Melien. A huge angel stood there.

"Boo." Yue simply said with a drawl.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Draco screamed and ran away as fast as he could.

Melien turned around. "Thanks Yue." She said gratefully.

"Melien! Are you okay?" Sakura and Tomoyo asked as they ran over.

"Ya I'm fine. That guy is such a sleaze!"

"Guess what happened you guys!" Tomoyo screeched happily.

"What?" Melien asked.

"Sakura made the quidditch team!" Tomoyo smiled.

"Really! That's so cool!" Melien cheered.

"Come on we have to tell the others!" Melien and Tomoyo shouted as they both pulled Sakura back inside.

Sakura desperately wished Yue had come too. `What!? Why am I so worried about him all of a sudden? Why do I always want him here now?"' Sakura thought.

She quickly dismissed the thought when the three of them found Eriol, Ruby and Syaoran.

Soon all of Sakura's friends and family knew of her being on the qudittch team.