Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ The Last Card ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Chapter Six



AN: Hey all, This is the next chapter in mixed magic. Just to refresh your memory I am making this a S+Y fic! When I am done with this I will write a S+S Harry Potter crossover. K?

Well at this point in the story I'm making it that Harry and Sakura and all of the CCS gang have collected the Potter Cards all that is left is one card.



"Sakura! Harry! Awesome game!" Tomoyo, Eriol, Kero, Syaoran, Ruby, Spinel Sun, Melien and Artimus shouted from the crowds at the quidditch game. Not far off Ron and Hermione were shouting the same. The Gryffendor team had just won.

Sakura and Harry looked over at her friends. They waved and smiled then went to put their stuff away.

"So Harry, you only have one more card left to capture, right?" Sakura whispered.

"Right." Harry nodded. "The Firery." He told her.

"Cool!" Sakura giggled.

***

Sakura, Syaoran, Eriol, Tomoyo, Melien, Ruby and Yue sat at a table and ate breakfast. Kero sat in Sakura's lap, hidden, just as Spinel sat in Eriol's lap and Artimus sat in Harry's lap at the other table nearby. "So there's only one card left." Syaoran said and slumped down in his chair.

Sakura nodded and put her spoon full of cereal to her lips. Suddenly she froze and dropped the spoon to the ground.

"What's wrong Sakura?" Tomoyo and Eriol asked.

"I just thought of something. Harry will have to go through final judgment." Sakura said stiffly.

"Oh my gosh your right!" Melien yelped.

"Who will be the judge? It won't be Yue." Ruby said.

"If I am, it's news to me." Yue sighed.

"Should we tell him?" Sakura wondered.

"I think it would be best, but don't tell him too much." Eriol stated.

"Right." Sakura agreed. She got up and walked over to tell him. "Um, Harry I need to talk to you." Sakura said.

"Guys, would you excuse me for a minute." Harry said politely and stood to go into the hall with Sakura. "What's up?" He asked.

Sakura told him all about the final judgment which left Harry in some what of a shock.

"Do you think it would be okay if I told Ron and Hermione about everything?" Harry asked, still a little stunned.

"Is it absolutely nessiacerry?" Sakura asked.

"Well I don't know but I hate having to lie to them all the time." He complained.

"All right. But only them." Sakura sighed.

"Thanks Sakura!" Harry smiled them went back to his table.

"He has no idea what is coming. Final judgment can change your life...forever." Sakura sighed and leaned against the wall. "It sure changed mine."

"Mistress? Are you still out here?" Yue's cool voice asked. He and Kero came around the corner.

"Ya. I'm right here." Sakura faked a smile. "What's up?"

"We came to see if you were okay. We know that you know that Harry's final judgment will be hard on everyone." Kero said as he fluttered over to Sakura's shoulder.

"Yet we still don't know who the judge is." Yue said.

"Well let's just keep our eyes opened for anything." Kero said.

"You bet." Sakura nodded. "Well I have to get ready for class." She said and turned around to go get her stuff in her room.

"I have to get ready too." Yue said and walked to his classroom.

Kero sneaked back into Sakura's room so that no one would catch him.

***

Sakura, Syaoran, Harry, Hermione and Ron sat in Yue's classroom and waited for class to start. Yue had still not arrived. 'That's strange.' Sakura thought. 'Yue had walked here right after we talked. Where could he be?'

"So, you capture these cards and they have magical powers?" Ron asked excitedly.

"Yes." Harry, Syaoran and Sakura agreed.

"I'll have to read up on that." Hermione said.

"Oh, you won't find any books on them." Syaoran told her.

"Guys, I'm really getting worried." Sakura said. "Yue is really late. Syaoran, Harry you know what Yue is really like. He would never be late."

"You're right. Yue would never be late." Harry said. "We should go see what happened to him." He stood up. Sakura and Syaoran did the same. The three of them ran out the door. "Hey! Get back here! What do you mean what Yue is really like!?" Ron and Hermione shouted and followed them.

***

The five of them looked all around the school, until they ended up at the door to the basement. "I'm not going out there!" Sakura protested.

"Sakura! You can't tell me you're scared of the dark!" Syaoran said. "You've been up against scarier things than this before."

"Ya, I guess. Let's go." Sakura gulped and together the five of them all walked down the creaky steps.

"Man it's dark down here." Ron pointed out.

"Sakura? Harry? Do you think you can help us out?" Syaoran asked.

"No problem!" Harry and Sakura agreed. They both released their staffs and held up a card. "Glow card! Release and dispel!" They both shouted.

They lighted guided them all around the basement until a bright flare of fire burst out a few feet away. "I'm guessing that's a Clow card." Hermione said with a little tension in her voice.

"Don't worry. We can handle it." Sakura comforted her.

Hermione nodded and smiled. She backed away and pulled Ron out of the way too.

"Windy card!" Harry shouted.

"No Harry! Don't use that card!" Syaoran cried.

"Release and dispel!" Harry finished. The windy flew around the flames, but that only made matters worse.

Sakura sweat-dropped. "Same mistake I made." She sighed.

"Oops." Harry said as he scrunched his nose.

The fire now was spread across the room and flying in the air was the firey's real form.

"Sakura! Syaoran! Are you down there!?" Melien shouted from the top of the steps.

"Yea, what is it?!" Syaoran asked.

"Something really weird is going on up here. There's fire coming out of all the sinks instead of water." She explained.

"The fire is leaking into the sewer system!" Herimione said.

"What?" Harry gasped.

"She's right! Look over there!" Ron shouted and pointed to a large pipe that part of the fire was going into.

"Harry! We're gonna go help upstairs, so you're going to have to finish the job down here." Sakura told Harry.

Harry gulpped, then nodded in agreement.

Syaoran and Sakura ran up the stairs to join Melien, then left into the hall.

"Man, I really would have liked the two of them to stay." Harry sighed.

"Don't worry. You can do it!" Hermione and Ron cheered.

Harry nodded and faced the firey card.

***

"Where did you see the fire?" Syaoran asked.

"I saw it in the girl's room, but when I came out that Draco jerk came out of the bathroom and was screaming that he saw the fire too.

"Okay, I'll look in the girl's room and you look in the boy's room." Sakura ordered.

"Right." Syaoran agreed, then walked into the bathroom.

Sakura cautiously walked into the bathroom. No one was to be seen. She crept over to the faucet and turned on the water. Melien had been right, fire streamed out of the faucet instead of water. Sakura jumped back as not to get burned. She proceeded to turn on all the sinks then pulled out the watery card. She used it on the fire, which stopped it momentarily, but the fire started up again.

"We need to stop the main source down in the basement!" Sakura realized. She ran out of the bathroom and joined Melien. Soon Syaoran ran out also. The three of them ran to the basement door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. "Why won't it open!?" Sakura shouted.

Syaoran banged on the door. "Harry! Ron! Hermione!" He cried. Sakura did the same.

***

"Harry! You can do it!" Ron and Hermione continued to cheer.

Harry held out his staff. "Watery card! Release and dispel!" Harry cried. The Watery's true form emerged from the card and water trapped the firey card. Soon only two cards floated before the three friends. Harry took them and smiled. He had done it. He had captured all of the cards.

***

Syaoran pounded on the door again and the door suddenly opened easily. Syaoran crashed down the stairs.

"Are you okay!?" The other five asked.

"Yes." Syaoran grumbled and stood up. He walked up with Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"You did it Harry! You caught the last card!" Sakura said happily.

"I guess I did." Harry smiled.

"But what happened to Yue. That was the whole reason we came out here wasn't he?" Hermione pointed out.

Sakura nodded. Suddenly something twinged in her heart. Something was pulled her down the hall and outside.

The others followed Sakura outside, still not sure on what she was doing.

Once outside Sakura continued to walk to the forest. "No, not in there." Ron said. "It's scary!"

"Oh don't be such a chicken." Hermione snickered.

Sakura looked around the forest until she saw something on the ground. Lying there was Yue, Eriol, Tomoyo, Ruby, Spinel Sun, Kero, Touya and Artimus, all unconscious.

The other knelled down and tried to wake them. When Eriol awoke they asked what had happened. Eriol explained that someone came out from behind him and used a very powerful magic on him that made him sleep.

Soon the others woke up and confirmed with Eriol's story. The same thing had happened to them all.

"Well whoever did this didn't want Harry to have any help in capturing his last card." Syaoran sighed.

They all agreed.

Artimus suddenly started glowing. "What's happening?" Harry asked. Artimus's wings grew and wrapped around him. When the left a large white cat-like beast stood there.

"Yes! I'm really back now!" He shouted.

"Who is that?" Hermione stuttered.

"That's Artimus in his true form, like Kero and Spinel Sun." Sakura explained.

"Yes, all of the Potter cards needed to be collected for me to change back." Artimus told them.

"So do I have to have that final judgment thing now?" Harry asked.

"Don't worry, it will come eventually." Eriol said solemnly.



AN: That's the end of chapter six. What did you think? Soon you'll find out who Harry's judge is and maybe there will be some confessions soon? I wonder...