Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ Final Judgement ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Chapter Seven



AN: Hey all! It's time for the next chapter. Harry's final judgment is coming but the judge is still unknown. Wonder who it is...

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS or Harry Potter



Mixed Magic



Sakura Paced across the Gryffendor main room. "This is crazy! Why am I so nervous? It's Harry's final judgment, not mine." She panted. Her friends all sat and watched as she walked back and forth back and forth. At the moment, Harry was out somewhere with Ron and Hermione.

As she turned around for the 100th time someone grabbed her shoulders and stopped her. She looked up and saw Yue.

"What?" She asked.

"You're going to make yourself faint, no quit it." Yue sighed.

Sakura took a breath and sat down with her friends. "I should worry. Everything will be fine." She told herself.

***

A week after the final card was captured there was still no sign of final judgment, but Sakura could sense it was coming. She sat next to Syaoran in potions class and she could wait to get out. 'I'm so bored!' She thought.

Syaoran poked her on her shoulder. "Are you as bored as I am?" He whispered.

"You bet." Sakura replied.

Suddenly both of them felt a surge of power and froze. Harry also froze at the other end of the room.

When they snapped out of it they all had a worried expression. There was no way Snape was going to let them out of class without a good reason and they couldn't tell him anything.

"What are we going to do?" Sakura asked.

"Our only hope would be if someone dismissed us from class," Syaoran said. "and that someone would be.."

"Yue." Sakura finished for him.

"Right." He nodded.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Professor Snape opened it to find Yue. (or should I say Professor Stone.. *snickers*)

"Yes?" Snape sneered.

"I need to talk to Sakura Kinomoto, Syaoran Li, Harry Potter, Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger." He said stiffly.

"Why does he need us two?" Hermione asked.

"Moral Support for me?" Harry guessed.

"I suppose so." She sighed.

"Yes, well take them." Snape said and turned back to his class. The five children walked out into the hall.

"Did any of you feel that force a few minutes ago?" Yue asked.

"I did." Harry told him.

"Yes." Syaoran agreed.

"Unfortunately." Sakura grimaced.

"Is this that final judgment thing you were talking about?" Ron asked.

"I'd assume so." Yue sighed.

"Yue! Did you get the others!?" Eriol asked from down the hall.

"Yes, they're right here!" Yue replied.

"Let's go." Sakura said. They all walked down the hall to meet the others.

"Are we ready?" Ruby asked.

"Where's Melien?" Sakura wondered.

"She said she didn't want to come. She looked kinda scared." Syaoran told them.

"Well that's okay. She can stay and rest." Eriol said.

"Well let's go." Artimus sighed impationantly.

"Hold it!" Tomoyo cried. She walked to the girl's bathroom and came out with a pile of clothes. "One for Sakura, Syaoran, Harry, Eriol, Hermione, Ron and me!" She giggled.

"What!?" Syaoran cried. "You can't be serious!"

"Oh, she's serious." Sakura sweat-dropped.

They all headed for their separate bathrooms, girls and boys, to change. When they came out they all wore a T-shirt, and a blue skirt, or pants. "Something's missing." Tomoyo sighed.

"I've got an idea!" Ron said. He dashed up to his dorm and came back with a pile of packages. "Mom sent her presents for us early so we can use them now." Ron explained. He handed out the packages and let everyone open them. Inside were sweaters with everyone's first initials. Even Yue and Ruby got one, but they wouldn't be able to use them now. (Duh! JK) Everyone put the sweaters on.

"Now can we go?" Syaoran sighed.

"Yes." Tomoyo answered. They all ran outside to the Quiddithch field.

In a flash of lightning a woman that looked like an angel appeared in the sky. Her dark brown hair was shoulder length and had two buns near her ears with strands of hair falling from them. She wore a flowing burgundy skirt with a matching tank top. Her outfit was lined with black and gold.

"Who's that?" Hermione asked.

"Bellaluna." Artimus replied simply.

"Is she the judge?" Sakura wondered.

"I'd assume so." Yue replied.

Bellaluna floated down to the ground before Harry. Harry gulped.

"So, you are the boy. I remember you when you were only a child. When Voldemort attacked you and your parents, Artimus and I intended on helping the three of you, but your parents told us to leave and we did. We never saw you again." Bellaluna reminisced. "But, even though I knew you as a child and your parents treated me with such kindness, I must fight you in final judgment, but first, the girl, Sakura." She turned to face Sakura.

"What!? I wasn't going to fight you, Harry is supposed to fight you, not me." Sakura protested.

"Nonsense. You have some of the cards in your possession, so you must face me." Bellaluna told her. She flew back into the air as Sakura's eyes blanked and she floated up into the air. When she realized she was floating in the air she screamed.

"Don't worry. You will not fall." Bellaluna explained.

'I have to throw this fight." Sakura thought. 'What can I do?'

"What failed Syaoran?" A voice asked through her head.

'Eriol?!' Sakura wondered.

'Yes. Now what did Syaoran use in final judgment that failed him?' Eriol asked again.

Sakura thought then came up with the answer. 'The time card!' She replied.

'Right.' Eriol agreed.

Sakura pulled out the time card and used it. Everything froze around her, but Bellaluna was nowhere to be seen. 'Here it comes.' Sakura thought.

Bellaluna came from behind and hit Sakura down. She continued to beat on Sakura. "Heh! I thought you would be a worthy advisory. You, being the mistress of the Clow cards.

As Sakura disappeared and landed on the ground, she smiled to herself. Now Harry could have his fair chance.

Harry floated up to Bellaluna. "Harry!" Ron and Hermione shouted.

"Don't worry." Eriol said. "If he fails, he won't be hurt, it's just all of will forget of our time here this year." He sighed.

"What!?" Hermione shrieked. "But that's impossible!"

"Nothing is impossible." Syaoran told them.

"Expect the unexpected, I always say." Kerobearous piped up.

"I hate that stupid saying." Syaoran grumbled.

***

Harry faced Bellaluna in the sky. "Harry, you may use all of the Potter cards that you own against me. If you beat me, you will be the cards' master." She told him.

Harry nodded and called out his staff. Harry pulled out the freeze card. "Freeze card! Release!" He shouted.

Bellaluna dodged the attack and flew towards Harry. She knocked him back.

Suddenly Harry remembered what Sakura had said she had used to win against Yue. The Windy. "Windy card! Release!" He cried. Wind rushed at Bellaluna but it just flew by her. "What!?" Harry choked.

***

"Windy didn't work!?" Sakura gasped.

"Oh no! Will he be okay!?" Ron asked.

***

Bellaluna attacked Harry over and over while Harry did nothing because he was stumped. 'What can I do?' He wondered.

***

"That does it! He needs help!" Sakura cried. She ran to the spot under Harry and Bellaluna, but a shield stopped her. "NO! Let me in!" She screamed as she banged against the shield. She pulled out a card. "Through card! Release!" She shouted. She put her staff, pointed at the shield. She tried to push through.

"Sakura! You can't do that! Harry has to take this alone!" Tomoyo shouted.

"No! This is different! Harry is to set in his ways as a wizard!" Sakura cried. "He needs help!"

Suddenly another pair of hands grasped on to Sakura's staff. Sakura looked up to find Yue. "Sakura, you can't do this." Yue told her.

"Yue stop! I can do this! Harry needs help, my help. He needs a second chance. I want to be like Kaho! I want to be his second chance!" Sakura cried.

Yue sighed and smirked slightly. "You don't know when to give up, do you?" He asked.

"Give up? Those words aren't in my dictionary!" Sakura smiled.

"Well if you're going to do this, I'm going to help." Yue told her.

Sakura nodded, then faced the shield as did Yue. "Through Card! Release!" They shouted. They both feel through the shield. A force pushed them to different ends of the field. Sakura ran over to Yue.

"Yue, are you okay?" She asked then feel to the ground.

"I should ask you that." Yue said

"I'm fine. Now lets go!" Sakura said. She pulled out the fly card. "Fly! Release!" She shouted.

They both flew up to help Harry.



AN: I hate to tell you this, but this is the end of the chapter. I'm leaving you hanging, so keep you eyes open for the next chapter k? Here are some thoughts for you. Why did Sakura almost faint? Who or what is bellaluna's false form, or does she have one at all? Who opened the book that held the Potter cards in the first place? Please tell me what you think of these questions in your review.