Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ So Who is Bellaluna? ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

1 Chapter eight



AN: Hey all! So Harry is facing final judgment with the help of Sakura and Yue. How are they going to defeat Bellaluna? Well I'm sorry for leaving all you guys hanging, it must have been a pain. Some people said they thought this might be the final chapter, but it's not, I think there might be one more chapter and an epilogue. Please keep reading!



Harry just barely dodged one of Bellaluna's attacks, when he saw Sakura and Yue flying up to him. "What are you two doing here?" He asked. "I thought you said no one could help me."

"This is kinda different. We can help you, but the ideas have to be yours. You have to think of a way to defeat Bellaluna." Sakura explained.

"Okay, I think." Harry sighed. He closed his eyes and thought.

Crystals, similar to Yue's and Ruby's came shooting towards them. "Shield!" Sakura shouted. They were blocked by the attack.

"I've got it!" Harry shouted. This made Sakura jump.

"Got what?" Yue asked.

"I know how to beat her! If Windy didn't work, why not try all four elements?" Harry told them.

"That might work." Sakura gasped. "Yue, will you cover us while we use the cards?" She asked.

Yue nodded, then went off to fight Bellaluna.

Sakura pulled out the Windy and Watery Clow cards, while Harry took out the Fiery and Earthy Potter cards.

"Fiery! Earthy!" Harry shouted.

"Watery! Windy!" Sakura shouted.

"Form an elemental cage around Bellaluna!" The said together. Wind, flames, water and earth flew towards Bellaluna.

"Yue! Look out!" Sakura yelled. Yue looked back and saw the attack coming and flew out of the way.

Bellaluna saw it coming and tried to get out of the way but the attack was too fast and she was trapped.

"You did it Harry!" Sakura Cheered.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't have been able to do it without you." Harry told her.

Harry suddenly disappeared. "What happened?!" Sakura asked.

"Don't worry. He has gone to talk to his parents." Bellaluna told them from the cage.

"Oh, that's good." Sakura smiled. Her wings disappeared and she fainted and fell to the ground.

"Sakura!" Yue cried. He flew down and caught her then flew her to the ground. Once they had reached the ground. Yue collapsed and fainted, still holding Sakura in his arms.

***

"Where am I?" Harry wondered aloud.

"You did it Harry." A voice said happily.

"Mother!?" Harry shouted and turned around. Standing in front of him was his mother and father. "What are you doing here?" He asked, shocked.

"We are only here for a few moments. We want to tell you how proud we are." Lily said.

"Yes, you have faced Voldemort many times and have stood tall and now you have captured all of the Potter cards and are the true master of them." James told his son.

"Bellaluna and Artimus will guide and protect you from now on as long as you believe in them, the cards and yourself." Lily smiled.

"Thank-you mom and dad." Harry smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Now we must go." Both his parents said then disappeared.

"No! Come back!" Harry cried.

***

Slowly Harry's eyes opened, but he couldn't see anything because his glasses were off. He stretched his arm to the table next to the bed he was now in He felt his glasses, but accidentally knocked them to the ground. He got out of bed and felt for his glasses.

"Hey Harry is awake." A voice announced. It was Hermione

"Are you okay Harry?" Ron's voice asked.

"Ya. I'm fine." Harry said as he clutched his glasses. "I had this really weird dream. I met these people who came here and I had to collect these cards with magic powers." Harry laughed.

He leaned against the bed closest to the one he had been lying in and tried to stand up. He put his glasses on. When his vision was clear he saw Yue lying on the bed he was next to. "AH! I thought it was a dream! It's real!" Harry shouted and jumped back. "Ow.what happened to my leg?" He asked.

"You broke it when you fought Bellaluna." Hermione explained.

"Oh great." Harry sighed.

Soon Eriol, Tomoyo, Touya, Syaoran, Melein, Ruby, Kero, and Spinel Sun came into the room. "How are you doing Harry?" Eriol asked.

"I've been better." Harry told him. He hobbled over to his bed and sat down.

"What happened? I just blanked out." Harry wondered.

"Well, you disappeared for a few minutes and while you disappeared, so did Bellaluna. Sakura fainted and started to fall to the ground, but Yue caught her and brought her down safely but then he fainted himself." Syaoran explained.

"Are they okay?" Harry asked.

"Sakura and Yue are both fine except for a few cuts and bruises." Tomoyo told him.

"That's good." Harry sighed with relief."

In the bed next to him Yue began to stur. His cold, violet eyes opened. He sat up and looked around the room. "What happened?" He asked.

Everyone explained what they had just told Harry. "Why isn't Sakura waking up as easily as we did?" Harry wondered.

"Her energy is really drained and we don't know why." Kero explained. "I'm getting worried."

"Hey, I have a good idea to wake her up." Tomoyo grinned evilly.

"What?" Eriol asked.

"You'll see!" She giggled and walked over to Yue who was now standing next to Sakura's bed. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered something in his ear. Yue reddened by the second.

"You can't be serious!" He shouted.

"Oh come on, you know you want to!" Tomoyo laughed.

"No I DON'T!!"

"Just do it. I know it will work."

"Fine, but I'm only doing this so she will wake up!"

"Yea, sure whatever you say..."

Yue leaned closer to Sakura's face. He brushed some of her bangs out of her face and gently kissed her. He broke the kiss and stood up straight again.

"He he he." Kero giggled right in Yue's ear. Yue lifted his hand and swatted Kero against the wall. "Okay, I guess I shouldn't have did that." Kero grumbled.

Sakura's eyelashes fluttered, then opened. "What happened? Is everyone okay? Did Harry make it out okay?" She asked frantically.

"I'm fine." Harry told her.

"And so is everyone else." Syaoran said.

"Exsepecially Yue." Kero muttered. Yue shot a murderous glare at him.

Everyone explained what happened to Sakura. When they were done, out of no where Melein started talking to no one in particular. "Do I have to?" She asked.

"Have to what?" Syaoran asked.

"Oh fine, I guess you're right." She sighed. A light glowed around her and a pair of wings surrounded her. When the wings spread out Bellaluna stood there.

"Melien is Bellaluna!?" Sakura gasped.

"Not really." Bellaluna stated. "I am different than the other guardians. I have no false form. I was created that way. While I was waiting for the Potter cards to be captured I started to weaken when the cards were released because they were forced open by someone and that affected my powers. One day I bumped into Melien and she said she knew about the Clow cards, but had never heard of the Potter cards. She let me be part of her until I was strong enough to be on my own again, and now I am strong enough."

"Will you need my help?" Artimus asked.

"Yes, I will need help from Harry as well." Bellaluna agreed.

"What can I do?" Harry wondered.

"Use you're staff and concentrate all of your energy into it. Artimus, you just help Harry with the energy supply." She instructed.

(AN: Now I don't think I've ever actually said what Harry's incantation is, but this is it!) "Oh key of my birth right! Handed down a generation, lend me the staff so that I may fight!" Harry shouted. His key extended into his staff. He held it out and poured all of his energy into it. Next to him Artimus was in his true form and giving his energy as well.

Bellaluna began to glow and soon Melein appeared next to her. "Hey! I'm back!" Melien cried happily. She hugged Syaoran who was standing next to her, and of all things, he hugged her back! (AN: I don't think he's ever done that!)

Sakura looked at them and sighed. She seemed a little sad underneath, but she knew this was for the best. They loved each other. Syaoran had been right. One time he had told her that he didn't love her like she had loved him, but that there was someone that was right for her and that she would meet him one day. Who was it? (AN: In case you haven't noticed, Sakura doesn't know she was kissed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Can we come in? It is Professor Dumbledore, Professor Snape and Professor Mogalagle." A voice said at the door.



AN: Hey that's it, still more to come, in the next chapter we find out who released the Potter cards! He he he... So who saw the thing with Melien and Bellaluna being the same person?