Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ He's back.... ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Chapter nine



AN: I'm back! Time for the ninth chapter in Mixed Magic. This should be the last chapter except for the epioulge, so I hope you enjoy it! It's been so great that people like this story, I have had some bad comments along the way, but the majority has been very helpful in motivating me to write this story. Without you guys this story would have probably stopped at chapter 2! Thanks so much!







"Oh no! Everyone false forms now! Well except Yue, just lose the wings." Sakura ordered. All of the guardians changed as told. Sakura held Kero, who protested, Eriol held Spinel Sun, and Harry held Artimus.

"Come in!" Tomoyo called. The three professors opened the door and walked in.

"I think it's time you all gave us an explanation." Dumbeldore said as he looked at everyone in the room, one by one.

"Well, you see. Um, Our friends were helping Harry and me with our quidittch training and it just got out of hand." Sakura lied.

Suddenly Kero nit Sakura's hand. "Ow!!!!!! Get him off! Get him off!" Sakura screamed. Yue pulled Kero of her hand.

"Give it up Sakura! They're gonna find out anywise!" Kero cried. "Just tell them!"

"Well, I suppose Cerobearous is right." Eriol sighed and adjusted his glasses. "Professors, we are not what we seem. We are not just witches and wizards. Most of us have different powers then us. We depend on different powers and fight using magical cards." He explained.

"What? But how?" Professor Mogaonagal asked. (AN: If I spelt it wrong again, please don't hurt me!)

"A long time ago, a sorcerer named Clow Reed created cards, called the Clow cards. They had magical abilities, but he soon figured it would be easier just to seal them away. And they stayed sealed until I released them." Sakura said. "I had to collected them all, then transform them. Then we came her because there was a new set of cards on the loose. The Potter cards."

"I now own all of the Potter cards." Harry pointed out. Suddenly he fell to his knees, with his hand on his forehead.

"What's wrong Harry?" Ron asked.

"It's my scar! It really hurts!" Harry cried. "Voldemort must be around again!"

"What!?" Everyone shouted.

"Harry, can you do me a favor?" Eriol asked. He picked up the book that held the Potter cards. "Feel the book and see if you sense Voldemort." He said.

Harry put his hand on the book. His scar ached again. "It's him. Voldemort opened the book. Let's go get him!" He said and stood up.

"I'm going to!" Sakura said. All of the others agreed. Kero, Spinal Sun and Artimus changed into their true forms. Eriol and Tomoyo got on Spinal Sun. Harry, Ron and Hermione got on Artimus and Syaoran, Melien and Touya sat on Kero. They all flew out the window, leaving behind, three very confused professors.

As they flew across the quidditch field Sakura spotted someone lying on the ground. "Who's that?" Sakura wondered aloud. Everyone looked where she was looking. They flew down to the ground. Lying there was Yukito.

"What!?" Sakura gasped. "But how?"

"Oh! Well that explains it!" Bellaluna exclaimed.

"What?" Syaoran asked.

"That shield I had has the ability to split things apart. That's why Sakura and Yue were flung in different directions, but it must have also split Yue and Yukito. The shield must have tapped into Sakura's powers, and that's why she wouldn't wake up." Bellaluna explained.

"Hm..What's going on?" Yuki muttered as he woke up. They all explained that he had been separated from Yue, and were on their way. They flew to the forest again. Once on the ground again they searched for Voldemort. But he found them first.

He looked just as scary as he did the last time Harry saw him. "Well, well Harry. I see you discovered who released the Potter cards." He grinned evilly.

"Ya, well I have them all now and I'm ready to fight you!" Harry cried.

"Oh, but it's not you I want to fight." Voldemort sneered. "It's her." He pointed at Sakura. Sakura was pulled foreword and a powerful shield blocked the others from getting in.

Voldemort threw a bolt of energy at Sakura. "Jump!" She called. The dodged the attack, but the energy bounced of the shield and hit Sakura. It went right though her. Sakura's eyes widened as she fell to the ground. When she hit the ground, Sakura closed her eyes and stopped breathing. She was dead...

"Sakura!" Tomoyo cried. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Sakura.." Eriol gasped. He looked at Tomoyo and put his arm around her shoulders to comfort her somehow.

"Sakura! Wake up!" Touya shouted angrily.

"Sakura!" Ron, Hermione and Harry gasped in unison.

"Sakura! open you're eyes! Open them!" Cerobearous demanded.

Voldemort laughed evilly and disappeared. The shield let up. "Get back here!" Harry cried at Voldemort.

Yue stood next to Tomoyo and Eriol and just starred at his mistress' lifeless body. And then, for the first time in years..Yue cried. Tears ran down his face. "No." He whispered. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone now cried for the loss of their dear friend. Suddenly their tears began to glow and they all came together. The tears formed something in the shape of a card. It floated to Harry. The card was "The Life".

"Use it Harry!" Eriol cried. "You can only use the life card once, then it will be gone. I think we all agree this is the best time to use it!"

Harry nodded. "Life card! Bring Sakura back to life! LIFE CARD!" He shouted. The card disappeared and Sakura began to glow. She floated into the air, then was gently placed back on the ground. Sakura didn't move. "What!? It didn't work!?" Harry gasped.

Yue ran over to Sakura and held her in his arms. "Why didn't it work?" He choked. "Mistress! Please wake up!" He pleaded.

"S..s..Sa.ku..ra." A voice mumbled. Yue jumped then looked down at Sakura, who stared back. She was alive again.

"What?" Yue stuttered.

"My name is Sakura. Not Mistress." Sakura smiled.

"Of course Sakura." Yue smiled back. Yue stood up and twirled Sakura around in her arms. "You're alive!" He cried happily.

When he stopped they both starred at each other. Slowly, their lips met and they fell into a intimate kiss.

"Eh hem..." Cerobearous muttered after a few minutes had passed and the two were still kissing. They broke the kiss and starred at the others, whose faces were stained with tears. Sakura got out of Yue's arms and hugged every one of them individually. She was alive.



AN: So that's it for this chapter. It was kinda short I know, but I loved it anyways! How about you? Thanks for sticking with this story all the way. There is going to be a epilouge soon so watch out for it. k?