Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ Phone Call ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Epilogue

Selene Serenity



AN: Here is the final chapter of Mixed Magic! Thanks to all of you who stuck with this story till the end. I really can't believe it's almost over! Well, hope you enjoyed the story!



Vernon Dursley sat in his armchair in the living room, sipping his coffee and reading the newspaper, when the telephone rang. He grumbled and stood up. He walked to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" He muttered.

"Um, hello. Is Harry there? I would like to talk to him." A meek voice on the other end of the phone squeaked,

"HARRY! Why would you want to talk to him? You may never, NEVER talk with him!" Mr. Dursley screamed.

***

Dudley sat on the living room rug and was eating his 5th helping of chocolate cake very hastily, when all of a sudden a brilliant light flashed in front of him. When the light disappeared a young woman with brown hair and angel wings, and a white lion with wings stood in front of him.

"Mother! Father!" Dudley screamed. "There's an angel and a lion in the living room!"

***

Vernon heard his son screaming from the living room. "Don't you go any where. I still need to talk to you!" He barked into the phone. He put the phone down and proceeded to the living room.

***

Sakura, who was on the other end of the phone, smiled. "Well, I guess Artimus and Bellaluna arrived at Harry's place." Sakura giggled after Vernon had left the phone. "I'm sure Bellaluna can get Harry on the phone."

***

Harry was in his bedroom, studying his books from school, when he heard his cousin screaming about a lion and an angel in the living room. He jumped up and ran to the living room. "Artimus and Bellaluna must be here!" She shouted happily. When he reached the living room his thoughts were confirmed.

"Hey guys!" He smiled. Harry ran over and hugged both of his guardians, while his aunt, uncle and cousin gapped at this site.

"Hi Harry!" Artimus laughed and changed into his false form. He flew over and sat on Harry's shoulder.

"Hello Harry." Bellaluna smiled gently. She made her wings disappear, then walked over to Uncle Vernon. "Now, I believe my master has a phone call to take." She glared at Vernon.

"No, he can't talk to anyone. I won't let him!" Vernon protested.

Bellaluna held up a ball of energy and pointed it at him.

"Okay, okay. He can talk to her." Vernon sighed.

"Go ahead Harry." Bellaluna told Harry. Harry rushed over to the phone.

"Hello?" He said into the receiver.

"Hi Harry. It's Sakura."

"Hi Sakura."

"Well I see Bellaluna and Artimus arrived." Sakura giggled.

"Yeah, well so much for not scaring my "Family"." Harry sighed.

"Oh well at least you can talk to people now." Sakura pointed out.

"Ya, so how is your summer going?" Harry asked.

"It's fine. Nothing strange has been happening so I get to relax." Sakura sighed. "And you?"

"Well, I've been stuck in my room all summer, but I have a felling that might change now that Bellaluna and Artimus are here." Harry replied.

Sakura only laughed at this.

"So how are you and Yue doing?" Harry asked slyly.

Sakura blushed. "Oh, just fine." She mumbled.

Harry threw his head back and laughed.

"HEY! QUIT IT!" Sakura shouted.

"I'm sorry. You just sounded so funny." Harry apologized.

"Ya, oh well. I just have never felt this way before and it must take a while to get used to it." Sakura told him.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you will be fine. You've come back from the dead. I'm sure being in love is much better than that." Harry pointed out.

"Ya." Sakura agreed. She smiled at how lucky she was to have all of her great friends.



AN: Well that's it. Did you love it? Hate it? I would really love to hear what you think. Did you think it ended to quickly or what!? I just would really like to know.

Thanks you staying with me all the way!

Selene Serenity