Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ My 17-Year Old Sister-In-Law ❯ Preface ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My 17-Year Old Sister-In-Law
By DarkHeart
 
Disclaimer: I do not own CCS or its characters! For those of you who watch Korean Dramas, you'll notice that the title is very similar to `My 19-Year Old Sister-In-Law'. I did get the `sister-in-law' idea from there, but this storyline is my own and VERY different ;)
 
PREFACE
 
The room was dark, except for the moonlight that shone through the window. A slight breeze made me shiver, and I walked over to the window and closed it shut, careful not to make a sound. Then, I made my way towards the bed and looked down at the figure sleeping - she was beautiful. I bent down and gently pushed a stray hair away from her face. My fingers tenderly caressed her soft cheeks, and my breathing became slightly uneven. I bent down slowly, bringing my face closer and closer to hers.
 
When my lips were just inches away from hers, I froze. What was I doing? My heart wrenched when I realized the severity of this situation - I was betraying someone who I cared for dearly. I stood up, my body wavering in reply to the cascading emotions inside me. I lifted my hand and placed it on top of hers.
 
“I'm sorry,” I whispered to the sleeping girl. Then, I turned towards the door and walked out, leaving the room as quietly as I had entered.