Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ One Night Tell All ❯ The Beginning of the End ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
One Night Tells All
Disclaimer: This sux I don’t own CCS Clamp does.
" " means talking or thinking
( ) means authors notes or comments.
* * means change of scene or flashback



Chapter 2 : The beginning or the end
*Sakura’s room*
"Oh Kero, he’s so mean and cruel. I don’t know what the heck I ever saw in him!" Sakura said as she paised arougn her room.
Kero floated there in shock. He knew that deep down in her heart, Sakura really loved Syaoran. As much as he hated to admit it, Syaoran did love her too.
"Oh come on Sakura, you and I both know that you love him." Kero told her.
Suddenly Sakura picked him out of the air and threw him out of the room. She just needed to be left alone, but silly Kero got the wrong idea.
"Sakura! Please!! Let me back in!!" Kero wined.
(Ok in this story Touya knows about Kero. It’s just easier that way."
"Kero?" a voice asked.
Kero turned around to see Touya.
"Oh hi Touya." Kero answered.
"What happened now?" Touya sighed.
Kero proceeded to tell him the story.
(You wanna hear what happened? Oh I know you do. Well if you don’t then to bad. J )
*Flashback* About two days or so.
*Syaoran’s apartment*
"Hi. What’s up, Serena?" Syaoran asked.
(Yes I know Serena is a character from Sailor moon, but I needed a cousin for Syaoran that Sakura doesn’t know.)
"Yeah I’m looking forward to you coming. When? Today!! Oh ok at 7:00 PM. Ok I’ll pick you up at the airport. Ok bye." Syaoran then hung up the phone.
Syaoran loved his cousin, Serena. She was so much fun. Not like Meilin. In fact, she was the total opposite of Meilin.
Syaoran took a look at his clock. 4:00. Three hours. Then he looked at his apartment. Oh God! It looked like a hurricane had hit it. As god was his witness his house would be spotless. He quickly ran to the broom closet to retrieve his cleaning supplies.
Finally he was finished. He looked at his clock again, 6:49!! AHH!! He really had to go.
He hopped in his car and drove to the airport. There he saw Serena.
(Ok blah blah blah. Skip to the next day at school.)
"Hey Syaoran!" someone called.
He looked up just in time to caught his girlfriend in his arms. He looked at her with a smile. Even if she was 17 she could still act childish, but that’s what he loved about her.
"Hi Sakura, what’s up?" he asked
"Well…..how about we go out to that new club tonight. Tomoyo invited us." Sakura said.
"Umm…actually I can’t. I have plans already." Syaoran answered.
Sakura’s smile quickly turned into a frown. She no longer looked at him, but found the ground more interesting.
"Oh ok….well I got to go. Bye!" Sakura said as she turned around and ran off.
Syaoran really wanted to go with her, but he had promised to spend that evening with Serena.
Authors note:
Ok ppl I know that ending sucked but I couldn’t think of were to end it. S+S forever!!!