Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ One Night Tell All ❯ The Club ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

One Night Tells All
Disclaimer: Don't sue me cause I don't own ccs.
Note: Thank you to everyone that reviewed my story.
 
 
 
Chapter 3: The Club
(We're still in the flashback.)
*That Evening*
Syaoran and Serena were walking down the sidewalk. Then Serena heard her favorite song' "I Know How to Love You" by, China Dolls.
(Hey I love that song...)
"Hey Syaoran where is that music coming from? It sounds hoppin!!" Serena asked.
"Oh. It must be from that new club." Syaoran said.
"Oh a club, can we go please?" Serena asked with a huge smile on her face.
"Yeah I guess." Syaoran said with a frown.
"Please God; I hope Sakura stayed home tonight." Syaoran thought as Serena pulled him towards the club.
After awhile Syaoran started to enjoy himself. Before he knew it he was on the dance floor with Serena.
*Sakura*
"Hey Sakura, hurry up!" Tomoyo yelled.
"I'm coming!" Sakura said as she came down the stairs. "So how do I look?"
Sakura had on tight pleather pink pants and a black halter-top. She also had on black heels to match.
"Wow!! You look great." Tomoyo exclaimed.
Sakura began to blush.
"Ok well let's go." Sakura said as she pulled on Tomoyo's hand.
When they got to the club there were tons of people already waiting in line. Lucky for them they knew the door guard.
"Hey Nicki!" They both yelled.
Nicki saw them and waved. They walked up to the door and she let them in.
They made their way to the dance floor and then stopped. They looked around to find a good spot to dance.
"Hey Sakura. Look isn't that Syaoran aver there?" Tomoyo asked.
Sakura took a look and said, “Yeah it is."
Then she noticed he was talking to someone. A GIRL!!
Sakura started to get really mad, but her eyes started to sting with the threat of tears.
Tomoyo saw the anger in her friend's eyes.
Sakura stormed up to Syaoran.
Syaoran noticed Sakura approaching him. He also saw the hurt in her eyes.
"Umm….hi Sakura." Syaoran said trying to act innocent.
"Hello Li. So this is what you were to busy with to be with me!" Sakura yelled.
It pained Syaoran to hear his love call him by his last name. Then when he looked in her eyes he saw tears. Tears of hurt and tears of broken trust and love.
"Sakura please, let me explain." Syaoran pleaded.
Sakura put her hand up in front of her.
"No it's ok. You don't have to explain anything. I hope you're happy now. Now I wish you a good life Li Syaoran." Sakura said
She turned around, but not before Syaoran saw the tears start to fall. Then she ran out of the club crying.
*End of flashback*
Kero finally ended his story.
"Oh I'm going to kill that brat!" Touya said.
 
A/U: Uh oh a cliffhanger!! What's gonna happen?? I'll have the next chapter up soon, I promise!!