Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Picture Perfect ❯ Mina's Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Um..hi! I'm usually not very good at making speeches. Hehehe. So first of all, I don't own CCS. Second this is a fic that speaks of family. Enjoy! R+R!

PICTURE PERFECT: By Ana-Malia:
My mom tucked me in bed and laughed probably at my sour face. Her name is Tomoyo. My dad, Eriol was waiting for her. Huh! He probably hid the BB I had just tried to shoot in the basement somewhere! She stroked my dark blue hair as my purple eyes drooped and I fell asleep. She smiled at me and went away to talk with my dad.

My eyes popped open and I frowned grumpily. "I HATE going to bed early!" I pouted. I considered crying, but then Naruku would come. I stoked my chin in thought. What to do what to do! Then it occurred to me and I flopped back onto my pillow. They had beat mefor now. Bugger! Shizzo! I relished the moment when I shot the BB gun that night.

I loaded the BB bullet into the slot and cocked the gun. I barely aimed the BB gun before I shot. Hehe, and she never thought she'd see a cute little five year old girl with big puppy dog purple eyes shooting a BB gun! Well, let's rock her world! I shot the first flower. In case you didn't know, my name is Sakura Hiiragizawa. Or Mina because I get mixed up with my mom's best friend, Sakura. Yah yah yah I'm only five and already shooting a gun at something. Well, you can never have enough fun. Syaoran gave it to me anyway so it can't just gather dust.

My target is the flower across the street. The one the big, grumpy fat lady owns. I hate it when she pinches my cheeks. I am not any gorilla! I shot. Hehe. Take that! Just then Miss. Sakamoto came out on the porch. I changed my target from flowers to humans. I aimed at her hat and bit my lip. Then when she bent over to pet her camellia flowers I grinned. Even better. I aimed at her behind.
"Mina, koibito, what are you aiming at this time?" I felt myself frown that I was so stupid to do this out in the open. My dad had just caught me. But I didn't react. "Aiming at Miss. Sakamoto's backside." I murmured casually while still taking aim. Eriol, my father, looked out the window and saw my generous target bending over the flowerbed. He frowned and the flowerbed blew up with dirt.

Miss Sakamoto shrieked and straightened up. I groaned and dropped my aim. "Daad! What'd you do that for? I almost had her!" I complained. Eriol chuckled, "She may have thrown away the cookies we got her, but she's still a human being." He said simply and took the gun away. " She had it coming to her." I grumbled as he took the gun away. She's a real witch I tell you! Well, nothing personal as me and dad, and Sakura, and Syaoran can do magic. That woman has no heart and is as nosy as a fish. I can't take her shiz, seriously.

"It's too much! Eriol I'm afraid they'll move away! Their partnership is fading! It will never be the same!" I heard my mom. And my ears perked up. They were probably talking about Aunt Sakura and Syaoran. You see they work together in a writing partnership for books, writing books about their cardcaptoring days. Lately they've been fighting a lot and are ready starting to break up their partnership. They were never married or anything like that, but they live right next door to each other.

I just had to hear this. I tiptoed across the room and sat down near the door. Suppi rose into the air to protest and shot him a death glare. He lives in my room on a little bed of his own. His bedtime is my bedtime! "Before I lose my courage ," he warned. "That won't be all you'll lose if you don't go back to sleep!" I hissed at him. "I never was ASLEEP!" he shot back. "I'll PUT you to sleep if you don't leave me alone." I huffed and picked him up. He squeaked like the stuffed cat he looked like. I picked up a book nearby he didn't read yet and stuffed him in the closet with it. "Shut up and read your book. I won't tell you're outta bed if you don't." I hissed into the lock.

I put my thumb in my mouth and listened. "I-I just don't understand!" my mom cried. "They've been together for so long and now Sakura is going to move to the United States! She says she can't take it anymore! I don't know where their relationship went wrong!" What I didn't know was this and I gasped softly. I didn't know what would happen if aunt Sakura left. Mom would be devastated. "We'll make it through. I know we will. Sakura and Syaoran are strong." My dad said calmly. "I just don't know what we should do. Is there anything we should do?" my mom asked dad. Eriol was silent. "Yes, there is. But it would be interfering. I need time to think. If we were caught they would never forgive us." He said.

I smiled. I was already ahead of him. An idea began to form in my head. I knew what I had to do. I took my thumb out of my mouth and stood up quietly. Eriol, my dad, smiled at me. Huh! He knew I was listening the whole time and he didn't say anything. He's like my best friend. I came out of my room and sat in my father's lap. Eriol [I'm gonna call him Eriol instead of father or dad for now.] stroked my hair that I had inherited form him and kissed my head. I leaned against him and smiled. "What's wrong baby-girl." He whispered. "I have an idea. I know how to get Aunty and Syaoran back together. And they'll never even know what I'm doing." I said evenly. Eriol smiled. At least SOMEONE knew I wasn't one of those cute little thick-headed brats that liked to beg for glory and cookies! Those kine are such suck-ups! HA! Me, I'm different. I act! They listened to my plan and finally agreed to it. I got my things ready. I packed my clothes and went to Eriol's study. I knew that he wanted to see me. I could feel it.

I walked over to his favorite armchair in front of the fire and jumped into his lap. Eriol laughed and hugged me. "You wanted to see me, right?" I asked. He chuckled, "Mina, your magic is getting stronger, I see. Yes I did. I have something to give to you so that we might keep in touch with what is going on." He dropped what looked like a disc the size of my palm into my hand. I looked closer at it. It was a purple and blue-ish color with a gold crescent moon and a big jewel in the center. On the other side of the disc was a gold sun with a blue jeweled center. I looked up at him. What is it for? He heard my thought because I had let him and said, "Use your magic to open it and use it wisely." I looked at it and it slowly opened up like one of the those make-up compact discs to reveal a glass mirror on one part and a screen and button with numbers like a phone on the other. He pointed to the phone side. "Telephone me and your mother and you'll see us in the screen. It's for you. Only you, and I can open it. Disguise it as a necklace." He said. Then he hugged me tightly again. "I'll miss you when you leave." He said. I hugged him back.

"Does she have books?" Suppi asked the next day. I shrugged. "I don't know Suppi!" I said. "Minaaa-saaan!! This is ridiculous!" he moaned. I sighed. Too bad I had to bring Suppi with me because mom wanted someone to watch me and also to separate him from Naruku. What luck, huh? I was thinking of stuffing him in my closet for a bit. Well, I tried, but mom caught me and sent me on my way the next day. I was going to Aunt Sakura's house. It was all a part of the plan I had.

When we got there I laid down on the doorstep and began sucking my thumb. I gave Suppi a death glare in case he was going to say anything. It was a part of the 'I'm a cute little innocent girl, help me.' Act. If things went sour I'd have to use a little sympathy tactic.
Then I pretended to go asleep and purposely rolled against the door to catch aunt Sakura's attention. I stuffed Suppi into my bag quickly and faked sleeping.

The door creaked open and aunt Sakura gasped and nudged me. "Mina-san?" she asked. That was my que. I sat up on my bag. Suppi speaked in protest and I fisted the bag behind my back and rubbed my eyes with the other. I pretended to look around and then looked at Aunt Sakura. "Hi aunty." I said groggily. She picked me up and said, "What's wrong sweetie? Where's Eriol and Tomoyo-chan?" "Mommy and daddy went on a trip to Rome and took Naruku with them. They said they need time." I said brightly. [I needed an excuse to stay at her house. I needed to get closer to Syaoran and Sakura in order for my plan to work.] Then my botton lip trmebled. "C-Can Suppi and me stay with you for a week? Please?" I asked and gave her the classic puppy dog eyes. She blinked and smiled warmly. She kissed me on the forehead. "Oh! O-Of course!" she said and brought me inside.

I stayed in the visitor's room that night. Keroberos was away for a while but would be back soon so I need a while to think. I stoked my chin and frowned. Suppi looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "You remind me of your father when you do that." He remarked. "Not now Suppi, I'm thinking." I murmured. Then I smiled. "What of Keroberos?" Suppi asked. I looked up at him, "We'll deal with Keroberos when the time is right. It's only 11:35 AM [Author's note: No seriously it is right now.] There is still much to do. We have to work quickly, while there is still time to act. And right now we have some shopping at the supermarket to do. Our plans begin there." I said evenly.

I ran down the stair and kept drawing until Sakura went to use the bathroom. Then I began rummaging through Sakura's kitchen. Suppi floated in. "What are you doing searching through the kitchen? Lose something?" What was he doing down here? "Don't you have one of those boring books of yours to read? I'm looking for an excuse." "For what?" "For why I don't just stuff you in the closet and get you out of the way." I said gruffly. "Go away. Don't you trust me? My father can work anything right. I am his daughter. Don't you trust me? Now beat it." So he snorted and left. Right when I opened the refridgerator for milk Sakura came into the kitchen. I began to wail. There was no milk!! Sakura was a truly kind person and I felt crummy taking advantage of her kindness, but it was for her own good. "No milk!" I wailed. "Now I can't have cereal! WAAAAAHHH!" I cried. Did I tell you I can actually make myself cry? Tears and all. I can be very convincing. So we went to the ssupermarket. And this was where my plan began.

Quickly while Sakura was paying for the milk and other things I wanted, I shot over to the front of the store to an advertisement labeled, 'HELP US FIND THE PERFECT FAMILY! YOU COULD WIN 1,000 DOLLARS!' I smiled. The end of the contest was today. They'd mail the contestants tomorrow and stay for a week. I filled out the application calling Aunt Sakura, Syaoran, and I the Li Family. Everything was planned. I went back to Sakura's house with a smile on my face. My plan would go just fine. So it began. Sakura and Syaoran would HAVE to pose for my parents or make a cute little girl cry.