Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Picture Perfect ❯ A Little On What Happened Later ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Okay, this is the last chapter of PICTURE PERFECT. I really would like to give a big mahalo [thank you] to Camilla and mary. Thank you guys SOOOO much! Youve REALLY inspired me! Here is the outcome of the story from Minas point of view. Thanks again! Please R+R!!!
~Ana-Malia

PICTURE PERFECT is dedicated its readers and my supporters! Mahalo Nui Loa!

PICTURE PERFECT: By Ana-Malia:
As you might guess, this is the end of my story. Youre right. I did eventually make it away from my pursuers. That took a while. I through the first door I saw around the corner. I was lucky that they passed me. But not lucky enough to find out that I was in the boys bathroom. A little kid jumped me and it took me about five minutes to get him off. But that isnt what I came to talk about.

I came to talk about what happened about a month later. Sakura and Syaoran got married on the exact same day that the Void Card was sealed. Which was kinda freaky. I had the honor of being the cute little flower girl. Yay. Sakura and Syaoran then announced a month after the wedding that Sakura was pregnant with a set of twins. A boy and girl.

As for mom, she had my little brother that grew up to be exactly like dad. He had all of Eriols charm, looks, talent. Only he sucked at magic. Dad gave him the English name of Gabriel. Gabriel grew up to be just like me when he was younger. I taught him the Innocent look and he was ALMOST as devious as I was sometimes. He often gave me a few magraines, but I still loved him.

Dad gave up his magic once and for all and resorted to teaching Gabe magic. Part time he also continued his medical work. Yes, dad was a doctor and ex-sorcerer. This became a BIG problem when he and Gabe ended up switching bodies. [hint hint] But as you might guess, that is another story for another time.

THE END