Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Picture Perfect ❯ Don't Go...Please Don't Go ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't worry people. This isn't the last chapter. The last

Chapter is short. REALLY short. So keep your eyes out, cuz, I'll B finished wit this fic for sure today. [Bawls] The last chapter tells what happened in the end. And maybe I'll throw in what happens in the sequel.

Chapter 7 is dedicated to emeraldiris

PICTURE PERFECT: By Ana-Malia:

I sighed and picked up my bag, "For the last time Suppi, you are not staying! That man's got a whole list of things that stress him out. I don't need to have you at the top of the list! Especially since I'm responsible for you until dad comes back!" Suppi cried again and clung to my ankle, "NOOOO! I don't wanna goooo! Onegai Mina-san!" He began to transform and it suddenly got harder for me to walk. I grunted and tried to move across the room. "Let *grunt* go! You aren't *gasp* staying!" I cried. I mean, he was heavy! Note2self: Sign him up for Jenny Craig and Taebo when I get home. He needs it. I grunted. HEAVE! HO! I threw my weight into walking. He let go, and I flew across the room to smack into the closet. Ow. Not*gasp*funny.

Spinel Sun transformed back into Suppi and flew over to the door to the room. He started to laugh at me and I groaned. My head was singing, literally. With pain. Then the door slammed against the wall. (Squeak) I pointed at Suppi and started to laugh my head off. Oh,*gasp* Oh. That was funny! Then the laughter died down when I saw my father in the doorway looking at me with a tiny smile on his face. I hung my head, "I-I'm sorry otou-san. I failed." I said with a weak smile at him. He shook his head and hugged me to him. I snuggled closer to him. "Magic is unpredictable. So is love. So there was nothing that you could do. If I were in your place the same would have happened to me. It is nothing that can be helped. So don't feel bad at all. It was bound to have happened." "Arigatou otou-san." I love this guy!

Just then there was a squeal of, "SUUUUPPPPPIIIIIII!" (Squeak). And Naruku flew at Suppi with joy. "OH! I missed you soooo much! Let's not do that again, ne? Here have some sweets!" she said happily and stuffed a mint candy into his mouth. Suppi began to sweat a lot and I grinned. Oh boy. Here it comes. Take cover! She stuffed more chocolate into his mouth. There was a scream and Suppi cried, "MORE CANDY! MUST HAVE MORE CANDY!" Suppi broke free of Naruku's grip and sailed into the air. He shot off the walls like a Ping-Pong ball thanks to the sugar he had just digested. I sweatdropped and covered my head with a book. I had no wish to develop amnesia. My father laughed.

Syaoran appeared in the doorway with Tomoyo at his side. Naruku squealed and jumped into the air. She snatched Suppi up (squeak) and ran from the room with, "MORE CANDY! MORE CANDY! I WANT MORE CANDY!" echoes off the walls.

Eriol saw Tomoyo and stood up. A look of softness shone in his eyes and he smiled. He walked over to her and took her hands. "Syaoran, where is Sakura exactly?" he asked. "At the airport. Her plane to America leaves in 5 minutes." The buzzer from the lie detector went off in my head. ERRRGG. WRONG! Tryna buy time, huh Syoaran? Want an excuse for us not to do anything? God, he knows us too well! "Her plane leaves in 1 hour," I corrected. Syaoran sighed, " Mina-san you were behind the whole contest. That wasn't an accident that you signed up, was it?" he asked. I sweatdropped. Caught red-handed. Somone press the PANIC button! I debated whether to run or die. Definitely Run. I stood up and tried to make a run for the front door. Syaoran yanked me by a pigtail and I yelped, falling in back onto my behind. [grumbles] I picked at my thumb with my teeth. 2nd note to self: roll pigtails into buns on next attempt to get cute! I looked up and gave him the classic puppy-dog look with my eyes as wide as I could get them. I was desperate. You can tell, can't you? Hehehehe.

But Syaoran hugged me, "I know what you wanted to do and I wanna thank you for trying, but that isn't how it was going to work, Mina-san." He said. I gasped softly, "But you and Sakura were meant for each other. You deserve to be together!" I exclaimed. He shook his head and gave me a wry smile. "With what just happened I don't believe that any longer. And you know that I have a reason not to." I shook my head furiously, "NO! Do you know how sick I am to see you both fighting? Very! Get over your grudges! Because if you don't, you'll be alone for the rest of your life! The only reason Sakura didn't tell you about Yaozumi was probably because she fell in love with you so much she didn't want to hurt you! She didn't want to lose you!" Syaoran dropped me and stepped back. "But she did hurt me!" he whispered. I heard that! "What would you have done if you had a girlfriend?" I went against my father's orders not to read minds. I heard the thought. He opened his mouth to say it and I yelled, "LIAR! You would have done the same thing in her place! Syaoran face it. You hurt her when she was cornered against the wall by two men!" I folded my arms and gave him a death glare, just daring the sucker to deny it!

My father squeezed mom's hands and hugged her warmly. She leaned over and their lips met like in the soap operas. Believe, me they don't call it that for nothing! They MEAN soapy! The passion went on and they broke away. They're really going at it. He sighed and she put her head on his chest. "You see Syaoran, love has no limits. You have to know that Sakura loves you. She didn't cheat on you. If she really loves you then she'd show it. You'd see it in her eyes. Tomoyo is pregnant with a boy and we are beaming with pride. Don't you want the same for you and Sakura? Don't you want to be happy? Give her a second chance!" Eriol urged. Syaoran bolted for the door and I pouted at my father, "How is that you always get him to do what you want, hm?" I asked a bit miffed. Eriol smiled and held out his hand to me. I grinned thinking the same thing. Man oh man, I loved my father!

Syaoran ran into the airport at top speed and stopped at the terminal where Sakura's plane was to leave. "Sakura!" he yelled. Sakura turned around with tears in her eyes. She saw him and ignored him. The flight attendant called out for those leaving for America. Sakura picked up her bags and started to walk to the gate. Syaoran ran forward to her and grabbed her hand. She reared back and slapped him.

From my place in the crowd, I cringed. Oooh, FOUL! That is COLD!

My dad blinked and my mother continued to tape the whole thing. I bet you're wondering how the heck we got here so fast. You kidding? Us Hiiragizawa's are the sneaky types. We wouldn't miss this for the world!

You could tell by the look on his face that he was surprised, Syaoran. Join the party buddy I was just as surprised as he was. Sakura picked up her bags again and proceeded to the gate. He couldn't stop her. I stood up and ran toward her. Eriol gasped and tried to grab my flying pigtail again to stop me. And to my surprise and relief he missed for once! I ran for all it was worth. Ain't no one gonna stop me now! I knew I had to do SOMETHING!

I ran up to Sakura, "Don't go! Please don't go!" I begged. "I-I'll miss you too much!" I said. Then the tears came out for real. I began to cry. Upon habit my bottom lip trembled and a single tear came from my wide eyes. Sakura bent down and kissed my head. What's with kissing my head nowadays anyway? She shook her head, "I'm sorry sweetheart, this is something that I have to do." She said weakly and kept on walking. Wow. That was the first time no one fell for the innocent look! I'm losing my touch! I grabbed her ankle like Suppi did earlier and wailed as she dragged me across the floor. She really was serious about leaving! God! Somebody stop her!

Syaoran let a tear go, "Sayonara, Sakura." He whispered. The flight attendant pried my fingers from Sakura's ankle and Sakura stepped onto the plane. Oh no! I angrily bit the attendant's fingers and surged up at the gate only to have it slammed in my face. Thank you very much! I rubbed my nose and pounded on the door desperately. This was the most desperate day of my short life!!! There was a pause and the plane took flight into the air. I sank against the door. No. No no no. The tears came out of my eyes and dropped to the floor. I had failed. BIG time.

Syaoran fell to his knees and cried into his hands. The tears fell like diamonds from his eyes. Then I felt something odd in my chest. I blinked and gasped. I wiped the tears from my eyes with the back of my palm. It was an aura. A very powerful one. More powerful than dad's. I stood up and saw a figure flow through the gate door beside me. Sakura looked down at me with crystals flooding in a pool of emeralds. She looked at Syaoran and ran to him as I made a jump for her and missed. I fell to the floor with a THUD! I tapped my finger tips on the floor with my elbow on the ground. Smooth move, Mina. Real smooth. I blushed with embarrassment.

Syaoran took Sakura into his arms and hugged her tight. She buried her face in his shoulder. "I can't do it." She whispered. "I can't leave you all here alone. I can't leave you Syaoran either. I'm too madly in love with you." She whispered. I slapped my forehead. DUH! Obviously. Count on Sakura to point out the obvious. Syaoran smiled and lifted her chin up. Their lips met again and didn't part for about [looks at watch and waits] 6 seconds. Geesh! Go Sakura! When they say they're in love, they mean it!

YAAAAAAYY! I didn't fail and Sakura was staying! I did the Michael Jackson impression once more and swung my hip to the right. And butted a boy in line. The boy fell forward, his father tried to save him and fell as well. Then, it was dominoes. By the time I had recovered, the whole line was on the floor glaring at me. I blushed and sweatdropped. Uh, hehehehe. My bad? Eriol laughed at me, "What do you say Mina?" he asked. I looked at me, "Um. Oops?" I made a mad dash for the doors with a line of people trailing after me. Run!!! It was just my luck I was standing next to a whole line of people, ne?