Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Picture Perfect ❯ Dead End ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I actually for once, have nothing to say except the usual thank you's to my supporters. Oh yah. I'll be gone tomorrow and the next seven days, so there'll be postponement in the writing. Unless I can finish the fic today. My dad from California will be staying with me for a week here in Honolulu. Sorry. But I promise you that I'll finish it. Mary I dunno if you'll cry, but if you do, I'm sorry! Also I'm thinking of making a sequel to this story with Mina and her little brother in a different situation. I thinking. I don't know yet. If you want me to please don't hesitate to tell me!


Chapter 6 is Dedicated to the Cutie

PICTURE PERFECT: Ana-Malia:
I bit my lip. I was trying to think of a way to butter Syaoran up, but couldn't think of anything at the moment. Sakura and Syaoran were away together at the supermarket and had, unfortunately, left me at home with the bag of horse dung, Kosuka. I sighed and sat down. There was a hiss and I jerked up. I had almost sat on Suppi. He hissed at him with his ears drawn back. "Gomen. Demo, you hiss at me one more time I'll throw your book out the window and you'll be sleeping with the fishes." I picked him up, daring him to bite or scratch me. I sighed and stroked his head which was weird considering our recent argument.

The door slammed downstairs and I stood up. "They're home!" I squealed. There was a THUD! And I dropped Suppi on the floor. I came down the stairs with Suppi grumbling behind me. "Shh! Hush your grumbling, they'll hear you. Sheesh, all you do is grumble." "And read." he added. I frowned at him, "If you don't shut up, that won't be all you'll be doing!" I threatened and looked downstairs. with a squeal of joy as Naruku taught me.

I looked at where they were standing. Sakura in front of Syaoran. Syaoran will his hands full. I got an idea. They're just doing the work for me. This was going to work out! I picked up Suppi and dropped him in the hamper. "Stay." I said and bolted down the stairs. I flew at Syaoran's back with a squeal of joy as Naruku taught me. I had to do this more often. I see why does it. It's FUN! Go Syaoran ! I gave a cat call and he glared at me.

. He gave a cry and stumbled forward. Of course, as I wanted, there was nothing he could do except fall forward with his hands full. Smooth move. I clung to his neck hanging on for dear life. Sakura turned around just as I thought she would. Syaoran fell forward with me squealing on his back and right into Sakura. They fell together. On instinct he grabbed her shoulders and dropped the groceries. They hit the floor, Syaoran on top of Sakura, their lips pressed together. Houston we have contact!
I got off and peered at Syaoran's back when he groaned. Was he hurt or just enjoying the kiss?? I peered at them with my thumb in my mouth. Syaoran opened his eyes slowly with the kiss. Nope, he was enjoying the kiss. Go Syaoran ! I gave a catcall and he glared at me. Sakura opened hers. He bolted up, blushing like a tomato. He didn't even look at her. He just stared at the ground. I glared at him behind his back. Huh ignoring the truth. Hard-stone man. They kiss and he makes it seem like he did something terribly wrong! Oy vey! Sakura stood a bit awkwardly. "L-Let's start going to the Carnival, ne?" she said stuttering a bit. She pressed her fingers to her lips blushing a bit. I smiled and got ready.

When we got to the carnival I released Suppi to make sure Kosuka and Yaozumi didn't get in the way. Then I got some cotton candy. Mmm. I've seen what cotton candy is made of. Sugar. I love sweet things. I had like one whole stick. And I can tell you that the cotton candy took its toll on me when we went on the ZIPPER. [A ride that has 8 carriages. It revolves again and again. The whole thing.]
I mean it really took its toll. I threw up with the ickiest feeling. But I guess it wasn't so bad. It landed right where I had hoped. On Kosuka's head. I guess you can tell I really despise the guy. You're right I do, but he's the only excuse for Sakura and Syaoran to be living together like they should!

We went on a few more rides. I took Kosuka with me on the next ride in the hopes he might for once get sick or something. I went with Sakura and Syaoran in the Haunted House. It was like a giant maze with people jumping out at you. I screamed and jumped at Sakura when the woman laying on the table surged up and grabbed my ankle. Sakura wobbled trying to stay standing and bumped into Syaoran. I trembled for a while. She hugged me. "Don't worry Mina-san, we're right here." She whispered. I nodded and tried to stay calm. Breathe in. * inhale* breathe out.

Then I got mad and forgot it was SUPPOSED to scare me. I walked for a few more paces and waited for the next person to scare me. The person jumped out and I waited. They got confused when no one appeared. That was my cue. I stuck my fingers in the corners of my mouth, pulled them outward in opposite directions. I jumped in front of the teen with my eyes crossed and screamed like I was dying. The teenager yelled, taken by surprise and I hopped around him laughing my head off. Good for him! No one scares me . It's the other way around. I scare them ! He scolded me for a moment, then blushed like mad when a crowd of his friends laughed at him for letting a little kid scare him. I walked out of the Haunted House with my chin up proudly.

Awhile later I got Sakura and Syaoran to go on the Ferris Wheel together. Just like before they captured the Void Card. It would bring back memories. I smiled. Now no one would interrupt them! For sure! I walked to the side to hear what they were saying. I pointed to the carriage they were in and used my magic to hear their words. I heard, silence. I looked at my finger and shook it. What the? Then I realized, they weren't saying anything. Sakura was staring out the window. Syaoran was watching her intently as far as I could see. Foul! That's not fair. Talk to each other, kiss, or something ! That thing cost me 4 tickets! Honestly! I pouted and pointed at the carriage.

Syaoran stood up and sat beside her. She blushed and he said, "Sakura please look at me." He asked quietly. She looked at him and he smiled at her. "You see?" he said. "Like I had said after the Void was sealed, I might lose my feelings for you, but I-I," he hesitated. Go on! "I-I'll just fall back in love with you. And I have. I don't want to lose you again. Please don't to the United States." He begged. Sakura smiled at him, "Y-You really want me to stay, Syaoran?" she asked. I smiled. "I do." He said and held her. They leaned in closer for the kiss. I leaned on my toes. This was it. No distractions. Their lips met. And we have contact! YES! Sakura ran her hand through Syaoran's hair. The steamy moment went on and they soon broke away. I leaped into the air. They smiled at each other and Sakura leaned her head on his shoulder. He smiled and put his head on hers. Their hands were clasped like they'd never part. Love shone in their eyes and it looked like they'd never been happier since they broke up.

I laughed and I jumped up into the air again. This was what I had come to achieve. I waited so long for my plan to succeed and it finally did. If I had Suppi in my arms right now I probably would have squeezed him to death. I did a Micheal Jackson impression backwards and bumped into someone. I bowed, "Gomen nasa- " I gasped. Suddenly everything went sour. Yaozumi didn't even pay attention to me. He was too busy staring at Sakura and Syaoran in the carriage about to be opened. They stepped out Yaozumi ran up to the carriage. Here it comes, I dreaded.

"Sakura! Sakura!" he called. Sakura looked up and her look of happiness faded and was replaced by horror and sadness. She turned pale when Yaozumi ran up to the metal plate. Syaoran glared at her and Syaoran. "Who is th-" I ran up to the plate. "Stop! Not here. If you're going to bicker than do it behind the ride." I said. I pushed them behind the ride and Yaozumi immediately broke away from me. Here it comes, I dreaded "Sakura who is that man you're with?" he asked. Syaoran stood in front of Sakura and glared at Yaozumi. "The one who loves her. Who are you ?" "Her boyfriend!" Yaozumi snarled. It was about to turn ugly. Kosuka appeared at my side. "Wha-" I held a hand up, "Shut up." He blinked in surprise, but obeyed.

Syaoran whipped around and jerked away from Sakura. "You already have a boyfriend ?" he asked. Sakura looked at him, "I wanted to tell you. I'm sorry. " She said trembling. He looked away, "But you didn't. That's the thing. You cheated on your boyfriend, and hurt me! How could you do something like that? How am I to know that if I forgive you and let you love me that you won't do the same thing to me ?" he asked none too gently at all. I flinched. I hated to admit it, but he really had her. Sakura reached out a hand to him with tears starting to form in her eyes. He shook his head and stepped away from her. "No, Kinomoto-san. You go with your boyfriend and enjoy yourself!" he said coldly. He bowed to her respectfully walked away. HEY!

Sakura sank to her knees and cried. Yaozumi tried to comfort her but she brushed him away and stood up defiantly. I swear I didn't know how she kept herself in one piece. "I-Iam sorry Yaozumi. I know you didn't do anything and it's not your fault but I can't help seeing you anymore. I'm sorry. It's over between us! Forever." She whispered without looking at him. The she ran home. I call

I called to her, "Aunty Sakura! Matte!" Then the big bad monster came out in Yaozumi. The mask was gone. I mean this dude was the green monster. He looked atme and his eyes turned cold. "You." He hissed, "You did this you little Twit headed punk!" HEY!he pushed me backward into the mud. I gave a cry of rage and cut my arm on a shattered glass bottle nearby. Then Syaoran came out of nowhere.

He strode forward and his fist connected to Yaozumi's jaw. The startled man fell backward into the mud. Ooh! Cold, but cool. Yaozumi stood up with his fist out. Now he's gonna get it. Never challenge the kung fu master! Syaoran's eyes blazed. He ducked the first swing and came up to fist Yaozumi in the jaw again. He whirled in the air and gave him a strong kick in the ribs. Yaozumi collapsed in a heap and I could have cheered for Syaoran.

Syaoran picked me up and kissed me on the head. He hugged me tight and wiped the blood off my sleeve. Then he looked at Yaozumi angrily, "Don't you ever touch my niece again. If you do, I swear, I'll come after you." He said coldly. I had to give it to him. Syaoran was kinda dangerous! Kinda scary.He took me and Suppi to his house that night, and that was where we slept. Sakura was at home, packing.

I sighed and watched the moon in my window. My parents would be home in the morning. Kosuka was gone for sure saying that he was sorry we weren't a family, because we had seemed just perfect. I stroked Suppi's sleeping figure. "No one is perfect." I whispered. I had really hoped that this would be a happy ending. But that was it. It was over. I had blown it. There was nothing that I could do at this point. What happened now was all up to Sakura and Syaoran. No one else could determine their fate in love. It was all up to them. And I really hated the fact that I could do was sit and watch it happen.