Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Rain on Me ❯ Presenting Sakura, The abused ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Yup, another story from me. I got the idea from the video of `Rain On Me' from Ashanti and that's the theme song of this story.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*

Summary: Sakura is an eighteen year old girl who's being abused by her boyfriend. One day she goesoutside while he's at work,she falls asleep at penguin park and finds herself at Syaoran (The singer)'s home. She trusts him and talks about her life. He offers help. Will she take it and let him make her dream come true? Or will she sank into depression and be afraid.

~*~*~*

Disclaimer: Never owned CCS but will in the future. You'll see and you'll all be begging to help me!

~*~*~*

Rain On Me

Chapter One:

Presenting Sakura the abused

In an apartment, an argument was being made. Shouts and screams were heard. The shouts were made by a man and the frightened screams by a woman.

"What did I tell you?!" The man shouted, he had black hair and ruby eyes, he was shouting at a frightened girl with emerald eyes and short auburn hair. The girl backed away from him as quick as she could and ran to the bathroom locking it behind her. She sobbed behind the door, she was scared. It wasn't the first time that he had been mad at her and she knew what was about to happen.

"I'm sorry Kakou, I didn't mean to. I swear I didn't!" She screamed.

"Don't scream at me Sakura, who do you think you are giving me no respect?" He shouted at her and banging on the door. He started kicking at the bathroom door with anger. Sakura was getting more frightened by the second and he kicking the door wasn't helping.

"I'm sorry, please I'm sorry I-" She was cut short when the bathroom door was jerked open by Kakou. He yanked her away taking her by the hair. Tears were flowing down her face as he threw her on the hard cold floor, fiery anger flashed in his eyes.

"Why do you have to make this difficult for me huh? You're always on with your singing but you ain't gonna get nowhere `cause ain't no one gonna care for a nobody like you. Get it?" He shouted at her some more before kicking her in the legs.

"Now, I don't want you to repeat this a'ight?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"I'm your boyfriend ain't I? I'm here to take care of you and if you do what you did today then I'm gonna have to hit you again. Do you understand babe?"

Sakura nodded, he caressed her cheek and kissed her. She never liked how he kissed her but she was still scared.

"Now how's it `bout we have some fun. `Kay?" He asked

Sakura was too scared that he might hurt her again if she said no so she nodded and they went to do their business. Hours later Sakura woke up alone, a crystalline tear escaped her eye. She hated living with Kakou, he had abused her for two years and she couldn't do anything about it. He was her boyfriend but it never felt like it, she hated him so much but she had to bear the pain.

She hugged her pillow, she hated it when he touched her, and he was so forceful, so aggressive. He was never gentle with her, never loving. The first time she had gone out with him he was being such a gentleman and so caring that she thought that he was the perfect man.

Then her family had all died or so she thinks. The body of her brother had never been found but no one was sure of whether he was alive or dead so she suspected the worst. Kakou had taken her in, being two years older than her he already had an apartment and a job. He had supposedly taken care of her, but she saw his real side: an abusive short-tempered man who didn't care at all. Most of time, when he was coming back from his job, he would be drunk. He would beat her and then take her to bed.

Sakura had always wanted to be a singer but her dreams were being broken pieces by pieces by Kakou who made her feel as if she was nothing. Sakura sniffed as she thought about what he had said earlier:

`You're always on with your singing but you ain't gonna get nowhere `cause ain't no one gonna care for a nobody like you. Get it?'

Before she had really thought that he loved her but it was all a lie. Sakura got up a dressed in a creamy pink peasant top and blue jeans. She tended to her wounds; it didn't hurt her physically but mentally. She went to look at the mirror; she started to sing something that she had written not a long time ago.

Sakura: Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...
Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...
Mmm...mmm...mmm.. .mmm...mmm...

I'm lookin' in the mirror
At this woman down and out
She's internally dyin'
I know this was not what love's about

Sakura looked away from the mirror; she couldn't stand looking at herself. The song was all about her; it was how she was feeling inside. Dying, she went to look around the apartment.

Sakura: I don't wanna be this woman
The second time around
'Cause I'm wakin' up screamin', no longer believin'
That I'm gonna be around

She sniffed and went to look at the pictures; they were off when her family was alive. She had a happy look on her face and not a single scratch. Then there were the after pictures were you could see some scratches and her smile was plain fake but no one could tell because Sakura was a good actress as well. Kakou had always told her that he was going to stop beating but over and over he lied.

Sakura: And over and over I tried
Yet over and over you lied
Gettin' over and over my pride, yeah
I don't know why

And over and over I tried
Yet over and over you lied
Gettin' over and over my pride, yeah
I don't know why

She thought about everything and went out, that apartment gave her just too many emotions, too many memories of two years of beatings. She sighed and went out. As soon as she set foot outside she felt better. The scars on her heart weren't hurting that much. Suddenly it begun to rain on her, she looked up at the sky silently praying that all her pain could just go away.

Sakura: Rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe
Baby, just rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe, no


The rain continued on falling on her as if hearing her sing. Sakura smiled and continued gently, remembering every time when she had found herself alone in that bed.

Sakura: See, I don't want to hold my pillow late at night no more
I'm tossin' and turnin' and thinkin' 'bout burnin' down these walls
I-I don't wanna fuel this fire no more, no more, no more
See, I made up my mind 'cause I've wasted my time
Ain't nothin' here to keep me warm

And over and over I tried
Yet over and over you lied
Gettin' over and over my pride, yeah
I don't know why

And over and over I tried
Yet over and over you lied
Gettin' over and over my pride, yeah
I cried, I cried, I cried, I cried, I cried

Oh...oh...oh...oh...

Rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe
Baby, just rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe, no

The rain kept on coming, harder and harder this time. She ran to the penguin park, seeking refuge under the big penguin. The rain just kept on coming, she sighed yet again thinking of the beating she was going to get from Kakou.

Sakura: I'm so tired of the rain
In my life
And I'm so tired of the strain
And now you're gonna lie

'Cause sometimes I can't sleep at night and
This here it just don't seem right and
Sometimes I just wonder why I
Don't know, let my life go by


She felt cold, she knew she was getting a fever but there was nothing she could do about it. Maybe when she going back *home* Kakou was going to beat her so much that she might actually be seriously injured. As if he'd care.

Sakura: 'Cause sometimes I can't sleep at night and
This here it just don't seem right and
Sometimes I just wonder why I
Don't know, let my life go by

Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...

Rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe
Baby, just rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe, no

She stuck her hand out to the rain; it was cold like her and her life. Nothing could save her now; maybe she could dream that all of the past two years was only a long nightmare and that she was going to wake up soon but that of course was her little personal fantasy.

Sakura: Rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe
Baby, just rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe, no

Ooh...ooh...
Ooh...ooh...
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-l a-la...
La-la-la-la-la-la
Ooh...ooh...ooh...

Sakura sighed and cuddled up. If she was going to be there all night might as well make herself as comfortable as she could. She let slumber take advantage of her and went to dreamland without the dreams.

~*~*~*

Starsakura: What did you think?

Syaoran: Rubbish, Sakura got hurt, has an idiotic boyfriend and I didn't make an appearance.

Sakura: Never mind him let the reviews tell you Starsakura.

Starsakura: Review.