Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Rain on Me ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Starsakura blinks: So many reviews for only one chapter, I AM SO HAPPY!! Lol. Thank you for reviewing, I live for your pleasure. Well time for the second chapter. And by the way. IM EVER SO SORRY!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN NOT TO UPDATE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!SORRY SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!

Disclaimer: I do not, nor have I ever owned Cardcaptor Sakura but Kakou is mine.

******

Rain on Me

Chapter Two: Meetings

By Starsakura

"She'll be fine master, you've done right to bring her inside as quick as you could."

"Ya, it looked pretty bad. Wei, when she wakes up, give her Meilin's old cloth and show her to my studio."

"Yes Master Li."

`Master Li' had messy chocolate hair and deep amber eyes; he was quite muscular and looked around 19 years old. His butler `Wei' retrieved to see if the young maiden had awoken yet, a set of cloths under his arm. As he opened the door, he saw her sleeping soundly on the bed as if nothing had happened yet. He smiled and put the cloth he had been carrying down on a chair next to the bed. He saw her stir and slowly wake up, he smiled once again as she opened her eyes to find him looking at her. She blinked and started talking.

"Where am I?" She asked, looking around slightly confused of her surroundings.

Wei smiled, "You're at the Li mansion dear, my master found you at the park soaked wet under the penguin. You had quite a fever so he brought you here so you could be taken care of."

Sakura smiled back at him, grateful but scared at the same time. She knew what was going to happen once she went home, and she wasn't very hyper about going back.

"Miss, if you would kindly put these cloths on whilst your own dry and follow me to talk to my master." Wei kindly asked.

Sakura looked at him almost crying, he was acting a bit like father used to before he died. A tear escaped from her eye, she missed her father and brother. Wei looked confused, had he said something to upset her he thought. He patted her back and let himself out so she could put on the cloths. Sakura kept sobbing for a while but still put the cloths on. They fitted her perfectly, she was now wearing a sleeveless red dragon t-shirt and black jeans. Very simple but very elegant. She went out and saw that Wei was waiting for her outside the door. She smiled to show that she was ok and followed Wei along the many corridors of the huge (and I mean huge) mansion.

They finally stopped at a door marked `Studio'. Wei knocked three times and opened the door for her. She thanked him and found herself in front of the master of the house.

His amber eyes soften as he saw her, "Hi, are you feeling better now?"

Sakura blinked and shyly nodded yes. She noticed that Wei had gone out and that she was alone with this complete stranger who had helped her.

She bowed, "Arigatou gozaimasu for taking me in."

He grinned, "Hey no problems, what's your name by the way?"

Sakura gently smiled, "Kinomoto Sakura."

"I'm Li Syaoran.". But as soon as he said that he regretted it. What if she recognized him? She wouldn't fan all over him and start asking him for autographs would she? But she didn't, she seemed as clueless as a mouse and Syaoran was thankful for that.

"Ummm, I'm really thankful that you took me in when I could have had pneumonia or something but I really have to go home. I know its being rude but I promise I'll repay you somehow."

Syaoran frowned, he hadn't finished with her. Wei had told him about the bruises he had found on her when he had looked after her and Syaoran wanted to know where they came from. So he decided to make an approach.

"Umm, before you go could you tell me something? Sit down, go on it's not deceased."

Sakura sat down and motioned him to continue. `I would listen to you any day' she found herself thinking. She brushed the thought away and kept her attention on Syaoran Li.

"I don't know how to ask you this but how did you get those bruises on your body. Not that I've seen `em or anything, I was told."

Sakura's eyes widened but she quickly thought of a lie, "I fell; I'm really clumsy you see. I'm a big klutz."

Syaoran frowned, "How come you were under the penguin instead of home?"

Sakura found herself stuttering answering that question, "I umm, well I kind of umm just fell asleep? I really need to go home; I'll return the cloths to you tomorrow, washed. Please?"

Syaoran didn't want her to go; somehow he had an idea of why she had so many bruises and why she was under the penguin. But it was her choice, her life, her problem. He escorted her to the door, asking her many times if she needed a ride home. Telling her many times that she could stay for the night but she wasn't listening. So he let her be and she went away.

But, just as she started disappearing down the street, he started thinking. What if she was like Maima, what if when she goes down the street, goes home, someone is there to hurt her. Syaoran found himself starting to doubt her clumsiness, but that made him think of Maima again and that made him depressed. He went back to his studio, to write songs and to write music but he couldn't and he knew that if he went to sleep he'd her face. Her dead face haunting him.

** Sakura

Sakura walked fast up and down the streets, Syaoran Li's house wasn't far from Kakou's. She arrived at the building. It was already night, she was a goner. She entered the building and went to his apartment, she slowly opened the door, hoping and hoping that he was at the bar. But they were not heard and it started all over again, harsher that before, harder than before he kept on hitting her. He grabbed her hair and threw her on the walls not caring about what the neighbors could hear.

He stopped for a moment and looked at her, her lips were bleeding and she had many bruises on her face. He let her go, but violently grabbed her hand.

His ruby eyes mildly glared at her, "Where were you?"

Sakura was shook, she didn't answer. If she told him she was at somebody else's house he would personally kill her. So she kept her mouth shut, afraid. He slapped her a few times once again and this time she fell unconscious. He silently cursed under his breath but didn't bother to do much for her. He just laid her on the sofa and went to the bedroom. `Damn her' he thought `how am I suppose to keep her under control?' He had a sudden idea; she wouldn't do it again, not with what he had in mind.

***

Starsakura: I'm sorry, short I know. Unsatisfying, I know but hey! I'm trying my best!!! I promise I'll work on the next chapter right away and again, I'm sorry!!

Syaoran: You should be! I should kill you right now!!!!

Sakura: Calm down, we're actors for crying out loud!

Starsakura: Umm, review? I wouldn't blame you if you flamed me. I'm horrible. Anyway, who was Maima? What happened to her long ago? What was her relationship with Syaoran? All revealed on the next chapter: The past.