Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Journey to Motherhood ❯ Eriol's Reasoning ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura's Journey to Motherhood by AW Universal

Disclaimer: Clamp owns; not me.

CH4: Eriol's Reasoning

A/N: Kero = small form; Keroberous = true form; Suppi = small form; Spinel Sun = true form.

~Kinomoto's~

"Did you find them, Keroberous?" Tomoyo asked anxiously as Keroberous landed. Eriol laid his hands on her shoulders for comfort. The others crowded around to hear the answer.

"Afraid not, Tomoyo-chan. The connection between Yue and myself has been broken and I can't sense Sakura's or the Gaki's auras." Keroberous explained with a shake of his head. Tomoyo broke into tears and cried into Eriol's chest as he held her. Keroberous felt terrible about not finding anyone. "Eriol, do you have any idea who might have done this, or maybe even WHY???"

"I don't have a clue who did this, Keroberous. However, I think I know why they didn't kidnapper."

"What?! That made no sense!" Keroberous growled.

"I don't know why they kidnapped her, but I do know what the reasons shouldn't be. With me so far?" Keroberous nodded and Eriol continued. "If they wanted the cards only, they would've challenged her during the day or taken only the cards at night. So they appear not to want the cards, meaning they want Sakura. But if they wanted only Sakura, they wouldn't have bothered us. If they wanted to make us weaker, they would have separated all of us, not take 2 and leave the rest. Meaning they are more interested in Sakura, Yue and Shaoran than the Sakura Cards. Now, what is the connection between them?" Eriol pondered.

~Ship "Princess Sakura"~

"What do you mean you won't do it?" Loun demanded.

"We know Sakura; you don't. Sakura hates fighting." Shaoran stated.

"Yes. She refused to fight me during Final Judgment." Yue recalled. "Although, that usually doesn't stop Li from fighting with Eriol." He said with a smirk.

"So how do we decide who her true love is?" She asked desperately.

"A Game of Jan, Ken, Pon. (A/N: Same as Rock, Paper, Scissors.)" Shaoran suggested. Yue nodded.

"But, but… Oh! Stay put!" Loun spun on her heel and muttered "Men!"

Shaoran grinned at Yue and Yue's lips twitched, the closest thing to he's come to a smile, at Shaoran. Shaoran then sobered.

"Yue, why did you refuse to fight?"

"…"

"Yue?"

"Both of us would be too worried about Sakura to put up a good fight plus neither of us really wants to fight."

~Elsewhere on the ship~

"Captain. There's a slight problem." Corporal Loun said nervously.

"What's wrong?" The Captain asked absently as he was filling out reports.

"Well, sir, they refuse to fight each other, sir."

"Just deal with it. Dismissed." The Captain ordered.

"Sir. Yes, sir." Loun saluted and left.

Shaoran and Yue were trying to look relaxed and failing miserably. Both were tense with their nerves near breaking point. Corporal Loun returned obviously thinking. She caught sight of them and heaved a large sigh. "Okay, fine! We'll do it your way." Loun said throwing her hands in the air.

Yue and Shaoran faced each other. Shaoran's right hand in a fist; Yue did the same as he had no clue how to play ^_^

"Jan, Ken, Pon!" Shaoran said putting his fist down with the first 2 spoken words and ended with Ken; Yue kept his fist, Pon. "Ken covers Pon. I win." Shaoran said. Yue only nodded; he wanted to make sure his mistress was okay. "Follow me." Corporal Loun ordered. They eagerly followed her with Yue sorely tempted to shoot her to get her to hurry. After many twisting, turning hallways, Corporal Loun stopped at a framed wall. As she stood there, a tiny hole started at the center of the wall and grew outward until there was a passageway.

A/N: This story isn't done yet. I think I'll keep this as one chapter and not as an incomplete one. I know this isn't a very original story but it will be. I'm not sure when I'll end it. Anyway, review!!!! Please!!!!!!!!