Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura & Syaoran's First Date Version 1 ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


*********************************************************** ***************************
Chapter 5! This takes place before chapter 1.
Also, In case you don't know, after a Japanese word the meaning should be in parenthesis.
Disclaimer: I don't own CCS so don't sue!
Key:
Character's words
''Character's thoughts
(...) Meanings and Authors thoughts
~...~ POV or Scene changing

**************************************************************** **********************
~Takes place before Chapter 1~
~Touya's POV~

I opened the door and stepped into the house. I sat down on the sofa and immediatly felt something under me. I pulled it out.
'Sakura's diary?' I got up and headed for Sakura's room Suddenly an evil voice in my head said,
'Go ahead! Open her diary, she'll never know!' I shook my head furiously.
'No! The little kaijou (monster) will go crazy!'
'She'll never know! Go ahead!' I shook my head again.
'Am I hearing voices? Maybe I've been watching those horror movies on TV too much.' I thought opening Sakura's bedroom door. I tossed the diiary on her *pink* bed. I walked to her desk and pulled out a piece of paper. I quickly wrote Sakura a note and left the room.
~Narrator's POV~
As soon as the door closed, the diary burst open. The room immediately went dark. A dark figure slowly rose out of the diary. It resembled half demon-half monster. It walked toward the dest, picked up the note, and read:
Kaijou,
I have a test to take at the college so I wont be home till sometime
tonight (should be around 11 pm).Don't watch too much Tv and I'll see you soon.
PS. My dirty clothes are on the floor in my room. Mind putting that through the was for me? Thanks!
Onnichan
Pss. I found your diary in the living room, so I put it on your bed.

The monster burst out laughing.
This is going to be sooo easy! After all, the card mistress' brother *is* gone! He started to change. In minutes, where the monster had stood, there now stood a boy identical to Touya.
It looks like I only have a few hours before I have to kill the card mistress. I think it may be time to have a little *fun*!
~End of Chapter 5~