Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Silent ❯ Lost In Reality ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- : Sniffles:::: We still don't own CCS…….. Working on it though…..
 
Silent- Chapter Three- Lost In Reality
 
“So what's the new plan Keiko?” Taro was becoming impatient. I didn't really care; an extra ninety bucks and his patients would be renewed.
 
“I want you to pretend to attack him.” He looked at me as if I were insane. They didn't like the idea of being made fools.
 
“Are you fucking crazy, little Keiko?” I didn't care about his stupid rants. He's probably going to be dead in a few years anyways.
 
“Yes I am thank you. Anyhow, I don't want you to actually attack him. When you're about to attack…..
 
~~The Next Morning, Raidon High School Sakura's P.O.V. ~~
 
I didn't know exactly how to react when I saw Syaoran. I'll admit I like him too, but I feel like a fool for not understanding what he meant.
 
When I went to go sit at my desk I noticed a note on my seat.
 
`Dear Sakura,
 
Sorry if I was a bit too open yesterday. If I seemed a bit creepy just bash me over the head when I get back from the office—I had to get some papers fixed on my school profile. Hopefully I didn't scare you away. I just wanted you to know that I really do like you. Dude, by the way, what's with the creepy bitch, Keiko? She's been stalking me the whole morning so far…
 
Anyways, want to race me on the track field today? Nobody has ever beaten me before. I wanted to know if I had any chance for a date with you. I know that I sound a little open with my emotions but that's just the way I was raised. So, would you, could you accept? See you soon,
 
~~Syaoran~~'
 
I needed to make a quick decision as to whether or not I would say yes or no. I noticed him walking towards the classroom. That was when I noticed that Tomoyo was over me, and from her expression I could tell that she had read it.
 
“Well, Sakura, when did this happen?” She had a big grin on her face.
 
“Last night. He signed me something that I didn't understand. When I went home I looked it up. He had signed me that he liked me.”
 
I noticed that Tomoyo was already pulling the video camera out of her bag. “Don't even think about it,” was all I said before he came and sat down.
 
“I accept.”
 
~~Track Field, Raidon High School, Midday~~
 
“Tomorrow, after school, you all need to pretend like you're pushing me around. Note the fact that I said `pretend' you idiots. I want Taro to push me into him. Pretend as if he did something to get on your nerves and start trying to pick up a fight with him. I'll think something up and get you guys to leave him alone. You will go on you're merry way and leave the rest to me. It's my job to break every new guy and he's no exception. I'll also make sure the Kinomoto girl goes down with him.”
 
Taro shot her an odd look.
 
“What makes you think that your plan is so foolproof?”
 
Keiko tossed her head back laughing. “A little money can go a long way, now can't it Taro.”
 
He knew that once she was done with the Li boy, that she would come right back to him. She was his personal bank and he was her personal rat.
 
“Don't forget my little treat bitch.” She shot him a pout.
 
“Oh please, I'll make out with you later. Either way, you need to brush your teeth before we make out. Bubyes.”
 
Before she could give a retort she walked back into the school.
 
 
A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter and such a late update. I had to go to the hospital for a while. Spring sucks. I have extreme allergies when it comes to spring. Nay hasn't been able to update either since she hasn't been online in forever. Now, you must tell me in your reviews…. Should I up the rating and include some lemons in the future? Don't worry I don't plan on ever getting Keiko with Syaoran. I don't plan on keeping Keiko as an antagonist, but I need her to play an antagonistic part for a while…
 
Arigatou to all my reviewers on ff.net and mm.org. The reviews are greatly appreciated. If you want us to continue, I want at least 10 more reviews. I want to feel your love!! (too much medicine……..T-T) now be nice and click the purple button…..