Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S BUT Syaoran won't come in until later to preserve the flow of the story!

Chapter 1

"Ah Sakura-chan! You won't believe it!"

"What is it Tomoyo?"

"Tomoeda is holding a modelling competition!"

"So?"

"You're going to enter!"

"No I'm not Tomoyo!"

"Yes you are! And I'm going to make you a beautiful dress, and then you'll be noticed for your lovely figure and I'll be noticed for my dress design, and we'll go into the international competition, where I'll make another dress for you and you'll model again and…" Tomoyo babbled on and on.

A sweatdrop appeared on Sakura's face.

"Um…Tomoyo-chan, my dear Tomoyo-chan…please don't get your hopes up about me entering this competition, I really don't want to walk infront of thousands of people!" Sakura replied trying to get some sense into Tomoyo.

Tomoyo paled. "You're not going to enter?"

Tomoyo's voice quivered, "You're not going to start my career?"

Tomoyo's voice quivered a bit more. "You're going to shatter my dream of becoming a fashion designer?"

Tomoyo's eyes are getting watery.

"Now now Tomoyo, I haven't made any promises yet…"

"Wai…Sakura, how could you?" Tomoyo broke out in tears.

"Tomoyo-chan!" Sakura tried to calm her hysterical friend on the ground sobbing her eyes out.

(A/N. Your weak spot Sakura. Leave while you still can, otherwise Tomoyo will…)

"You don't care about anyone but yourself Sakura-chan, you're so mean and inconsiderate, I know what you're thinking right now, put me in your position right?" Tomoyo asked.

Sakura only nodded, she was being sent on a guilt trip by her best friend Tomoyo and she's not happy about it.

"Well, all you have to do is walk around on stage, I have to make you the dress, hours and hours of work Sakura-chan, don't you even care?" Tomoyo shrieked some more.

"That's my point Tomoyo, you wouldn't have to work that hard if…"

"Don't you see Sakura, I like designing, and I like it even more when other people analyse and appreciate my work, and Sakura-chan this is the perfect chance!"

*OK Tomoyo think, think, think, this plan is failing, think of a plan B now, Sakura-chan is not that gullible after all…damn…the guilt trip always works on her…hehehe…Sakura is too nice for her own good, saying the opposite of how she really is gets her thinking…but how come it didn't work this time…it worked the last few times I tried!…or maybe I did it to many times and she's catching on…think think think*

"Um Tomoyo?"

"Huh?"

"I was asking if you were alright with it."

"Huh? Alright with what?" Tomoyo asked oblivious to what Sakura was saying when she was `thinking.'

"If you were alright if Mina modelled for you," Sakura asked again.

"Huh? Mina? But she'll never make it into the national or international stage!"

"So let me get this straight, you're expecting Sakura Kinomoto to get through 3 stages of modelling?" Sakura asked not believing what she's hearing.

"Hai!" Tomoyo answered as if it was not a big deal.

"As if!"

Tomoyo sighs, she'll never get Sakura to agree if she keeps her persistency.

"Its OK Sakura its really your decision!" Tomoyo tried one last time on the guilt trip, unfortunately, Sakura was too naïve to realise that she wasn't meaning what she said.

"Arigato gozaimasu Tomoyo-chan!" Sakura leaped onto her best friend and hugged the life out of her.

"It's OK Sakura chan," Tomoyo sighed again.

(In the classroom)

"Hey did you guys hear about the Tomoeda modelling contest?" Naoko asked expressively.

"Hai!" Tomoyo answered giving a meaningful look at Sakura.

Being as naïve as usual Sakura didn't notice.

"Hey Sakura are you going to enter? My mom said that if I wanted to I can but I wanted to make sure that some of my friends are going too!" Chiharu asked excitedly.

"Gomen, but I'm not going!" Sakura shrugged.

The whole classroom fell silent and stared at her.

"HOE?" Sakura shouted at the sudden change of atomosphere.

"Um…Sakura its just that everyone thought that you out of all people will attend this contest!" Rika asked not believing what she heard from Sakura earlier.

"Well…hehehe…I'm not!"

"Ohayo Mina-chan!" Tomoyo greeted someone behind Sakura.

"Ohayo Tomoyo," Mina answered, "Ohayo Sakura-chan!"

"Ohayo!" Sakura smiled her carefree smile that seemed to be stuck on her face.

"Hey are you going to enter the Tomoeda modelling contest?"

"HOE why does everyone want to enter?" Sakura asked now surprised.

"Because it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" Mina answered.

"Hey Mina-chan I'm entering too, we can enter together!" Chiharu shouted excitedly.

"Sugoi!"

"Hey don't forget about me!" Someone else shouted.

"And Me!"

"Me too!"

"Hey, same here!"

"HOE, how come everyone's going?" Sakura asked to nobody in particular.

"BECAUSE OUR GRADE IS GOING THERE AS A EXCUSION FOR DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILES!" Everyone shouted throwing their hands in the air or rolling their eyes in the process.

Author's Notes: Hiya, its me…again…I hope you like this fic, I keep telling you it is S+S but I don't give ya proof right…well, ALL MY FICS ARE S+S, and I'll make you a promise "IF I WRITE A CCS STORY THAT IS NOT S+S THEN I SHALL NEVER WRITE AGAIN!"

Review PLEASE!

Arigatou!

*SnowBunny *