Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S BUT Syaoran won't come in until later to preserve the flow of the story!

Chapter 2

"Ohayo minasan!" Mr Yokobi entered the classroom.

"Ohayo gozaimasu Yokobi sensei!" the class chorused.

"OK, as everyone should know by now, Year 10 is going on an excursion to the Tomoeda Modelling Contest," Mr Yokobi announced.

Everyone sweat dropped remembering Sakura's naiveness.

"I had a few students ask me if they could join also, and I don't see why not."

At this a few students cheered.

"So I would like to give you all a brochure on the contest, and you have the rest of this period to discuss with your partner about the contest as well as the aspect you are doing on textiles."

At this everyone groaned.

"Yamasaki, please hand these out," the teacher asked.

"Hai!"

(The discussion between Sakura and Tomoyo)

"Wow look at this, it says that there would be three destinations for the three contests, I hope they're all in Japan, so we can go see them!" Sakura asked.

"And it says that if you got past the first round you may take 5 friends or family with you to cheer you on and the flight tickets and hotels would be free of charge to the contestants and the party!"

"Wow, hey where are the destinations Tomoyo?"

"Matte, hm, lets see… ah, here we are! The contest number one would be held in every town in the northern hemisphere and every country in the southern."

"Wow, the whole world's contest this will be hard!"

"Yeah and look here Sakura, the second destination would be California in America!

"And the third destination would be…" Tomoyo squinted her eyes to see the small hiragana, katakana and Kanji symbols, "Hong Kong, China!"

"Wow, I always wanted to go there Tomoyo, dad told me that there are keeps of history at that place."

"Uh huh, but no-one here're going to make it at that level! Too bad!" Tomoyo sighed.

*If Sakura-chan enters, she'll make it for sure!*

(A/N. Yeah Sakura-chan, but don't let Tomoyo pressure you into anything, its not like we want you to win or anything! *Hey don't glare at me, I was only being sarcastic!*)

"Hey Tomoyo, you don't know that, Mina-chan might make it!"

(Discussion between Chiharu and Yamasaki)

"Hey Yamasaki, check out all the judges!"

"Huh, that brunette?"

"Huh? No that hot guy with striking blonde hair! So they're the ones who would be judging the second round! I wish I can make it and meet him!"

"Chiharu, I'm hurt, I thought you liked me!"

"Hai, hai, sweet Yamasaki, aishiteru, but…I'm only complimenting!"

"Whatever!"

"Aww, don't go mad at me Yamasaki-kun!"

"Hey Chiharu, did you know that Modelling was invented to tell witches apart from…"

"Whatever Yamasaki, give it a rest!"

"And Chiharu did you know that if Sakura-chan enters, she might make it into the internationals!"

"Wow, Yamasaki, I'm surprised, you're actually not lying!"

"I can if I want to and did you know that dresses were originally leaves and twigs?"

"YAMASAKI!"

"But I'm not lying Chiharu-chan, Adam and Eve did only wear leaves and twigs!"

"Don't you dare diss them Yamasaki, don't you dare!"

(Discussion between Mina and Naoko)

"What dress am I going to wear Naoko-chan?"

"You'll look nice in anything Mina, I just don't know what I'll wear!"

"Naoko, all you have to do is put your hair up like Belle from Beauty and the Beast and take off your glasses and you'll be fine… you've read that book haven't you?"

"Are you kidding, I've read that book heaps of times but then again, I read every book heaps of times!"

Mina sweat dropped.

(Discussion between Rika and Yokobi sensei)

"So only people between the age of 16 and 28 can enter?"

"Yes that's why our year is going, students in a grade lower than us isn't 16 yet and students in grades above us are too worried about their Higher School Certificate!"

"Uh huh!"

(A/N. pretty boring conversation eh?)

Author's Notes: Geez this modelling thing can't be fun without Sakura-chan… SAKURA YOU HAVE TO ENTER, *mumbles* better change your mind in the next chapter…

WAI..::::::::::::::::>_<:::::::::::::::::::: I'm so bad at writing, how come I'm not getting reviews? If this continues I'll lose my love of writing *cough cough* `love of writing? Where do I come up with these kinda stuff?

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

ARiGaToU!

*SnowBunny *