Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

Chapter 4

"Sakura-chan, are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I suppose! Its not like I'm modelling or anything so I'm not as nervous as you!" Sakura answered.

"Yeah, well I guess you'll be the only girl among all the boys who would be watching since all of the girls in our year are going to do it!"

"Well, that doesn't matter!"

"I know so I'm not going to pressure you into it!"

"Arigato Tomoyo-chan!"

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Sure Sakura-chan! Ja!"

"Ja mata ne!"

(The next day)

(A/N. I'm not going to go into all the detail about getting onto the bus and the trip to the Tomoeda showroom! So bear with me OK? K you're the best!)

"Sakura-chan we're here!"

"Yes Tomoyo-chan!" Sakura said also excited, "Mina-chan are you ready?"

"NOOOOOOOOOO, I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown!"

"Hehehe, luckily I'm not doing it!"

"Yeah, but not lucky, stupid, baka, baka, baka!"

"No Mina-chan, I just don't want to, I don't think I'm good enough!"

Everyone waiting for a roll call stares at her shocked.

"HOEEEEEE?" Sakura screamed again, "Why are you all staring at me? Stop stop!"

(Inside the showroom)

"Wow, I never thought it would be THIS BIG!" Rika said dumbfounded.

"Yeah I know! Where are we supposed to line up?" Chiharu asked no one in particular.

"Door number 5!" Tomoyo shouted, "Its right over there!"

Everyone rushed to the door except Tomoyo and Sakura.

"Um why are they all rushing?" Sakura asked.

"I don't know, aren't we all supposed to change first and this won't start until 10!" Tomoyo replied.

"Lets go to the change room and as Yokobi sensei would put it `get acquainted with the others'" Sakura mocked.

Just then a whole `herd' of people rushed out of the doorway.

(A/N. remember peeps from my school `you all behaved like a herd of animals, it was disgraceful, disdainful, and disrespectful' hahaha, I just had to let it out!)

"I guess they beat us to it!" Sakura said blinking at the big blob of blur. (A/N. Wow I rhymed!)

(In the girl's change room)

"Wai…I can't wait! I wonder what the judge will think of me!" One girl shouted twirling around in front of the mirror.

Sakura steps out with her elegant dress everyone stares in awe.

They scanned her from head to toe, she had her hair up leaving two strands of hair out, the other hair were all pinned up with a cherry blossom clip, she had a very light shade of make-up on. Sakura was also wearing a casual silver necklace and her dress (A/N. designed by Tomoyo-chan of course!) was absolutely… (A/N. let me describe it pretty please!) It was a spaghetti strap dress in the colour of pearl, the dress flowed down to the floor having a split down the side of her thigh to the ground and the split was joined with some loose white laces. At the waist of the beautiful dress, it clinged onto her body like it just got wet. The bottom is not like a full ancient part-so-wide dress but flowed down generously and spread a bit only at the ground covering her translucent white sandal. (A/N. Come on, you thought that I would give her glass slippers didn't you?) The edge was trimmed with furry white…fur?

"Sakura, are you sure you're not attending the contest?" Tomoyo asked still dumbfounded.

"Of course! But this has got to be one of the best dresses you made!" Sakura yelped happily.

"Oh Sakura, I would be so famous and so would you if you step out in that!"

"But I am going to step out in this!" Sakura said.

"SO YOU'RE CHANGING YOUR MIND?"

"No, I'm going to step out of the change room in this, see in a while! Ja!" Sakura said giddily.

"MINA COME HERE FOR A SECOND!" Tomoyo shouted.

"K Tomoyo!" Mina tried to walk fast in her skirt that reaches her knees and is very tight. (A/N. K I won't get in all the details because you'll hear enough of it later on! Of course these dresses are all my creations because just like Tomoyo I love designing! Except that's a secret! *not for long*)

"So what's up?"

Tomoyo whispered something to Mina, Mina whispered something back, both girls giggled then Tomoyo whispers something again and both girls giggle again.

"We'll be going now OK guys?" Mina shouted to the change room.

"K see you in a few!" Naoko shouted back. She was still struggling with her dress.

"Now time to put the plan into action!" Tomoyo shouted.

Author's Notes: What is Mina and Tomoyo's evil plan and is it evil? I swear I made the whole dress up my self, isn't it pretty!?! I think so y self, I can see it now! Oooooooooooooooooooooooo you know what I'm gonna say now?

REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIE REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Luvs and kisses and hugs

*SnowBunny *