Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

Chapter 5

"Sakura-chan come here!"

"Matte! OK what?" Sakura asked Tomoyo.

"Come I thought that you'll get lonely watching by your self the whole day, why don't you come wait with us, I bet you wouldn't want to hear Yamasaki babbling the whole day!"

"But Tomoyo what if…"

"And also did you know there are NO female in the audience?"

"HOE? You mean?"

"Uh huh, baby you're the only one not attending probably in whole Tomoeda!"

"Oh boy!"

"Come just wait with us and if its `you turn next' then just say you'll go after and that you left something in the restroom!"

"OK then Tomoyo!"

"K Sakura chan!" Tomoyo smiled, "Hey Mina-chan come here!"

"Hey Sakura why are you here I thought you weren't going to try out!"

"Oh I'm not, I'm just waiting here with you guys because Tomoyo said that there are no female population out there!"

"Oh!" Mina said plainly.

"Well show me your walk Mina-chan!" Tomoyo smiled happily.

"Hai Tomoyo!" Mina then walked and then came back swaying her hips.

"Hey that was good!" Tomoyo shouted happily.

"Show me yours Tomoyo!"

"Well I'm not sure it its good enough but…" Tomoyo did the same except posed on the way, walked back a bit, posed again, and walked back.

"Mou…not as good?"

"Well, that was OK I guess but I'll get nervous when I'm actually out there!"

"Oh gosh 10 more people and its us Tomoyo!" Mina shouted excitedly!

"I know I can't wait…actually I can, I have butterflies in my tummy!"

"Tomoyo just relax!" Sakura tried to calm her friend down.

"Easy for you to say, you're not going to do it!"

"I guess huh?" Sakura replied.

"Five more people!"

"I'm so nervous Tomoyo-chan!" Mina said.

"I know how you feel!"

They both looked at Sakura.

"Sorry but I don't!"

"Three more people."

"Oh god look that's Chiharu! She looks…pale!"

"I wonder how you'll look when you walk back, if Chiharu is pale then…"

"One more person and then its Mina-chan!" Sakura announced.

"Now go!" Mina walked out like she did before. The curtains shut behind her until she comes back.

"Your next Tomoyo!" Mina said while winking.

"Hai!" And at this both Mina and Tomoyo pushed Sakura out the curtains.

Author's Notes: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH evil Tomoyo and Mina, what will our poor Sakura-chan do? Will she get humiliated? Will she get disqualified, will she get embarrassed, will she, will she…………hmm wait until I update again then find out!

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

ARIGATOU!

XOXOXO

*SnowBunny *