Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

This would be the last chapter I post in 4 days, I'm going on a holiday! But this story will continue for sure! *wink*

"Hai," Tomoyo replied. At this Mina and Tomoyo pushed Sakura out the curtains.

(Out on stage)

*Oh god, oh god, people are staring at me! What to do, what to do, OK just do what Tomoyo and Mina did before, sway, step, sway, step*

"God that girl is beautiful!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

"Look at her curves!" Someone else shouted.

"You perv!"

"Models are supposed to let people look at them!"

Sakura walked down the runway and walked back up.

The judges were dumbfounded at what they saw. They just kept staring at the place where the girl had exited. If you listen carefully you could hear "That has to be a 10" or sometimes there is a "a 9.9 would do well also!"

Tomoyo then walked out, did her thing (A/N. no not that) and walked back up. This happened a few more times until it reached Cassidy, major flirt in class, cheerleading captain and major rival against Sakura.

She walked down batted her eyelashes and walked back up. She was wearing a very not-so-long skirt and a show-belly shirt. The judges looked at her form and put down an eight.

When everyone was finished everyone had to meet at the seats to watch the other people from other schools and other adults as well, but this time girls and boys were in the audience. At the end of the day the judges were announcing the results for each-and everyone of the people who attended.

"Thankyou for your attendance today, but we couldn't have done this if it wasn't for the Daidouji family, the Fujin family, the Xing Family and the Zhou Family, also the major sponsors are the Huo Clan, the Li clan and the Simpleton family of America."

"Now for the judgements of each person here today, as you know only three people out of all you 1000 would be chosen to go into the nationals and you may take 2 family or friends with them!"

Whispers among the crowd "I thought the people were allowed to take 5 people with them?"

"Yes it was originally 5 but the hotel will be crowded think, a fifth of the world's provinces will be gathered there."

"That's true!" was heard among the crowd.

"Now if I don't give you good comments please do not cry at me for it, it was not only my decision but all of the judges of Tomoeda."

He went on and on of the list until…

"Sakura Kinomoto the highest in rank for today's contest, the lowest from our judges was 9 but you only had 1 of that and the highest was 10 even though nearly every one of the judges gave you that mark, you have showed great curves and the generosity of make-up, even though I have not seen the dress before I would like to ask who designed it?"

"My friend Tomoyo-chan! She's right here!" Sakura said trying to pull Tomoyo onto her feet.

"Can I please see you and Miss Kinomoto afterwards?"

The two teens looked at Yokobi sensei who nodded.

"Yes!" they chanted together.

The judge continued on the list until …

"Cassidy Fujin the third highest in rank for today's contest, the lowest from our judges was 6, he didn't like your outfit and the highest was 9 the mid-range was 7 to 8 you have a good form but not a good choice of clothing, too much sway from the hips and too much batting of eyelash, but your form was very appropriate."

He continued with some other people until it ended.

"Now the three contestants will be Sakura Kinomoto, first place, Amara Tsukino second place and Cassidy Fujin third place of today's contest."

"Now please exit through the appropriate doors and thakyou very much for your attendance."

"Miss Kinomoto and Miss Daidouji will you please follow me?"

Author's Notes: Why aren't I getting many reviews? I feel nice so I won't leave you on a cliffhanger for 4 days! But after that…*hehehe* So in the mean time make me happy with…

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

*SnowBunny *