Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

Chapter 7

"Now as I was saying, Miss Kinomoto, I do not want this to get to your head but really, congratulations, I bet you'll pass the next round, and since I told you that you will be able to take 2 people along with you, I wish that you will take Miss Daidouji here too, she might be of assistance, and also, if I may say so my self, keep the dress for the final round if you get to it, it is gorgeous."

"Uh…" Sakura wondered still how she won.

"Um…" Tomoyo wondered how she's going to respond.

"You two girls should get back to your class or you'll be late!"

"Um…Arigato?"

"And also, for the next round, you'll also be travelling with Li Syaoran from China, everyone knows him, and he'll really popular with ladies, I would just like to inform you that he would also be judging the next round, only one thing, DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!" He shouted.

"Um, why?" Sakura wondered, "Not that I'm going to but…"

"Its just he has no interest in girls, if you fall in love with him, you'll spend your time trying to get his attention rather than focusing on the contest!"

"Oh, OK!"

"And girls, I also heard a rumour that for the final round, he would be modelling with the five girls, and the judges would pick the best coupling with him so don't get on his bad side either."

"Um…"

"You may go now!"

(Out side)

"Tomoyo-chan, did you realise we did not get one word in him, its just he talk, he talk and then…"

"He talks again, I know, we couldn't even ask him anything!"

The two girls walked on for a while.

"Sakura, will you take me anyways even if he hasn't told you to?"

"Of course, you're my best friend!"

"Arigato Sakura-chan!" Tomyo smiled.

Suddenly a camera shot out of her hand and…

"I'm going to call this one Sakura's modelling contest round one!" Tomoyo squealed happily.

"This dress is `supposed' to be made for Sakura's formal wear but as you can see, it's perfect for modelling as well since she has just passed round one, right here, in Tomoeda!"

"Um Tomoyo-chan please turn the camera off!"

"And this will not be a one-shot modelling contest, there's shtill more to go but, Sakura-chan here will surely be the most beautiful girl anywhere anytime!"

"Tomoyo-chan!" Sakura blushed.

"And look here, Sakura is even blushing making her look even more KAWAII!"

"TOMOYO, TURN THAT BLACK-BOX SENT FROM HELL OFF!"

"I was just kidding Sakura, the little red light's not even flashing see?"

"Thank god!" Sakura sighed in relief.

"Well, we better go home and pack!"

"Huh? Why?"

"Plane trip to California!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot it was so soon!"

"If you bleach your hair, you would be a dumb blond!"

"Thanks, Tomoyo, I really needed that!" Sakura said sarcastically.

"Wow, Sakura your actually catching the evilness of Tomoyo, you never used to be sarcstic!"

"Who says I was being sarcastic?"

"Wow, you're even lying too!"

"TOMOYO!"

"You're even screaming!"

"Uh!" Sakura sighed, there's no way to get through Tomoyo's thick head that she does not like to be teased.

Author's Notes: Wow, I finished this chapter and the next will have the meeting of Sakura and Sya…… oops, I'm giving too much away, hm… just wait and find out then! Oh yeah and by the way, Everyone knows how Syaoran looks like except for Sakura dear, see, she's not into that kind of stuff! Well, next chapter will surely be interesting!"

Now this I write for every chapter so please bear with me.

REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Hugs and kisses,

*SnowBunny *