Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

Chapter

"I can't wait to get there Tomoyo!" Sakura squealed excitedly

"Neither can I!"

"Look over there!"

Sakura pointed to a black limo, three guys wearing black walked out, then, two really handsome guys walked out.

"Oh my god, Sakura, they are so cute!"

"Tomoyo's in her I-just-have-to-have-one mode AGAIN!"

"Sakura you have got to agree with me that they are the most adorable things to set foot on this planet!"

Sakura had to agree, but she only thinks that the guy with auburn hair is handsome. Just then, a swarm of girls appeared and attacked the two wondering guys, that's when the bodyguards came in use.

"Step aside girls, Li Syaoran is not offering autographs today, step aside, we have a plane to catch!"

"Hey Sakura-chan, hey Tomoyo-chan!" Mina shouted followed by Cassidy. Behind her stood 2 bodyguards of her own. Mina's mum was Cassidy's mum's best friend.

(A/N. To all the people who are not getting it, Mina and Tomoyo are here with Sakura and the bodyguards are here with Cassidy!)

"Finally, Mina you're here, don't you agree with me that those two guys are really, really hot?" Tomoyo asked excitedly swooning and drooling.

"AHHH… Oh mah gawd, that's Li Syaoran! The cutest guy in the whole wide world!" Cassidy screamed in her disturbing American accent. (No offence to Americans)

"I don't know him but I heard about him from…"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD? Gawd Kimotono, you ARE pathetic!"

"Speak for your self and its Kinomoto not Kimotono!" Tomoyo defended her friend.

"All passengers boarding plane number 209 please enter gate number 7 repeat all passengers boarding plane number 209 please enter gate number 7" The speaker announced.

"Better get to it!" Tomoyo squealed excitedly.

The girls boarded the plane but the problem was that the family and friends had to go in 2nd class while the contestants get 1st class.

"But I wanted to sit next to you Tomoyo!"

"Well, gomen, but you would now have to sit next to Cassidy," Tomoyo sighed.

(A/N. Mind you readers, this `special' plane does not have three seaters only two and four seater.)

"Cassidy, Can I please sit next to you?" Sakura asked kindly.

"YOU? SIT NEXT TO MOI? AS IF KIMOTONO, LIKE OF COURSE NOT!" Cassidy said as a matter-of-factly.

(On the way on the plane with Syaoran)

"Damn this, Eriol has to sit in second class, Now I have to sit with a snobby rich girl." Syaoran muttered.

Then he plopped in a seat near the window and looked out, he heard whispers of:

"Oh god, look at that hottie!"

"I dare you to go sit next to him!"

"No" a girl blushed.

"Go on, you know you want to!"

"You go and flirt with…"

At that minute there was a tap on his shoulder.

"What?" he snapped thinking that it was one of the girls.

"I…I……I just…….wondering if I can sit here?" a girl around his age asked, a little frightened by his `greeting.'

"Only if you have to," he snapped again not bothering to look at the person.

(A/N. come on Syaoran pay some general repect to Saku… oops…said to much)

"I do, and the other seats are all taken," she sighed looking at the smug smileon Cassidy's face while she was talking to a woman in her mid twenties.

"Alright, but you better not bother or talk to me!" He muttered and finally turned around.

"Alright then," Sakura sighed and sat in her seat.

When he got a glance of this `annoying' girl, what he saw made him mentally unfunctional.

One word.

Beautiful.

Author's Notes: Wooooo, this is strange, an already famous model falls for a unnoticed yet pretty girl, this is way strange. Anyways, you know what happens next, *whispers* I already finished the next chapter but I don't want to spoil it, its just really all sap and mush on Syaoran's confused feeling of love at first sight. Some S+S fans will like it some won't and there's a little T+E as well but not love yet, but purely S+S sap, Syaoran's POV!

Now please don't just dismiss the following, do what it says it doesn't matter if it's a little review or a huge one at least just tell me how I'm going, and if you want the next chapter out! Don't just read this fic and read another one! Please…

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Luvs and Kisses

*SnowBunny *