Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

Chapter 9

There sat the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, her eyes glittered with the colour of emeralds (his favourite colour if you didn't know) her hair a soft brown and her face, an indescribable perfect. He just continued to stare (no not glare) at the beautiful angel in front of him now, he just couldn't let his eyes wonder off, she was just too much, just too beautiful.

Sakura took out a MP3 player and a book…she started reading and tapping absent-mindedly. She looked cute just doing that completely unaware of the eyes that were glued to her.

After a few minutes (A/N. or HOURS) of staring, he snapped back to reality, he couldn't believe it, he, the most popular and adored guy in the world was drooling over a girl he met on a plane!"

(After five hours)

*This girl is extremely quiet to not talk for such a long time, I bet she's really boring despite her unmistakable beauty, her beautiful flowing hair, her…*

"So what's your name? Syaoran decided to start a conversation.

"I'm Sakura Kinomoto, you?" She offered a warm and friendly smile making out blushing friend colour dyed. (A/N. hmm I bet that's the first time you've heard that…hehehe…I made it up!)

"I'm Syaoran Li," he then continued proudly, "future leader of the world known Li clan!"

"I don't know the Li clan, gomen, why are you modelling then?"

"Oh, its just a hobby, cousin Meiling said that a lot of girls will be sad if I don't!" Syaoran replied diverting he's eyes to the head of the man sitting infront, he was bald mind you.

(A/N. Gomen ne for interrupting but don't you realise that when ever you get on a plane, a bald man ALWAYS sits in front of you? No? well that's what happens to me EVERYTIME I have a plane ride and I have it VERY often!)

"Oh!"

"Why were you so silent before?" Syaoran asked.

"Because you asked for me not to talk or bother you!" Sakura smiled again.

And as if it were reflex, Syaoran blushed again but this time not from emotion but from embarrassment.

*Oh gosh, oh gosh, make this stop, I'm not supposed to be the one blushing, she is! That's what always happens, well, I guess the tables had turned*

"Oh dui bu qi, I was just tired!"

"Dui bu qi?" Sakura asked.

"Sorry, in Chinese, I'm Chinese you do realise?"

"Yeah, I understand Chinese also, it's fun to tease, don't get much chances when you have friends like mine!"

"I can understand, I have a friend like that too!"

"The guy you were with earlier this morning?"

"You saw?" *Oh, god now she thinks that I'm a major flirt with all the girls with me!*

"Yeah!"

"Well yeah, that was Eriol!" He decided to change the subject, "Why are you in the modelling contest?"

"Two of my `friends' (she accented `friends' as Syaoran smiled his rare smiles) pushed me on stage," Sakura sighed.

Syaoran was about to break out in laughter, but he restrained himself.

"So what place did you come?"

"First, but I bet it was a mistake, they were confused," Sakura tried to reason.

*I bet they didn't* Syaoran thought.

"Who did you bring along with you then?" Syaorann asked.

"Two friends, would you like to meet them?" Sakura asked.

"Sure! And I'll introduce you to Eriol!"

"OK!"

So both Syaoran and Sakura walked to the second-class room. When they got there Syaoran spotted Eriol, Sakura waved in Eriol's direction and Eriol waved back.

Syaoran felt his blood boil. Hadn't they just met?

Author's Note: Is there something between Sakura and Eriol or is there not? Well if you have faith that this is a COMPLETE S+S fic then you WILL know that there isn't. Well, how can you satisfy a unsatisfied Syaoran? Easy, give proof that Sakura and Eriol were not waving at each other. Big difference a friendly wave can be eh?

Please if you are a VERY NICE PERSON you would have the heart to review me, but if you are a mean person that just read and rip then YOU ARE EVIL I TELL YOU EVIL! Well not really but still EVIL! Don't worry, I don't hold a grudge for long, 2 minutes, I'm all better, that remind s me of my 2 minute noodle, two minutes, they're done! Well no relations between noodles and me but not for the annoying whining.

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Luvs and Kisses,

*SnowBunny *