Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

Chapter 10

"Hey Tomoyo!" Sakura greeted happily.

*Matte, last time I checked, Eriol's name was Eriol*

"Hey Sakura," a voice behind Eriol replied

*I get it now, she was waving to her friend, not Eriol, and Eriol was waving at me! I should have trusted my Sakura (note. MY Sakura) …wait, did I just say that?*

Suddenly a hand grabbed Syaoran's hand and jerked him forward.

When Syaoran realises who it was a blush appeared. Well you couldn't notice the difference since he was red with anger just a second ago.

"Tomoyo-chan this is Syaoran Li, I just met him!"

"And Sakura-chan I'd like you to meet Eriol Hiragizawa and we just met him too!"

"Oh, gomen nasai Mina-chan, I didn't realise you were here, this is Syaoran!" she said while pointing at him.

"Its alright Sakura-chan I don't mind!"

"Hey Eriol!" Syaoran greeted.

"Hey Syao!" Eriol greeted.

"HOE? Oh, I almost forgot, you two are best friends."

Eriol and Syaoran looked at each other and bursted out laughing, "Me and Eriol/Syaoran best friends?"

"Umm…"

"My best friend is Yamasaki Takeshi, you might know him, he's m best buddy and Eriol's best friend is…"

"Are my `pets' Spiniel Sun and Ruby Moon!"

"Wow, two name pets!" Sakua said surprised, "And are you Yamasaki's best friend?"

"Yes!" Syaoran said, "You know him?"

"Yes he's one of my best-friends too," Sakura smiled while Syaoran blushed, "If he had told me sooner, I would of never believed him."

"He does lie a lot doesn't he!"

"Sure does!"

"Its nice to finally meet you Sakura!" Eriol took Sakura's hand and kissed it softly on the back.

"Likewise!" Sakura smiled.

*Hey, I'm supposed to be the hot and sexy one here, how come Eriol gets to kiss the girl? Why do you care? Another voice in his head debated. Do you like her by any chance? It mocked*

"Eriol how dare you kiss her?" Syaoran fumed from behind Sakura.

"Its OK Syaoran, heeps of people do that," Sakura assured.

"Yeah Syaoran, heeps of people do that!" Eriol mocked

"I've been told!" Syaoran said gritting his teeth and glared at Eriol who had a I-haven't-done-anything look.

"Well, I'm going back since the plane's going to land soon!" Sakura smiled, "Tomoyo, Mina, Eriol, Jane!"

"Chotto Matte!" Tomoyo called out to Syaoran who was also about to leave.

"Have you got a thing for my dear friend Sakura?"

Syaoran just walked away but not without giving them a glare. (Eriol had just winked to him)

When he walked pass the door, he could of sworn that Eriol and Tomoyo had just high-fived.

Author's Notes: I finally finished this chapter, not that long? I know but I have been doing chapter 8 and 9 before too! Well next chapter you'll be seeing the set at the wonderful hotel they will be at and the coincidental arrange of rooms, No sorry everyone Sakura and Tomoyo are not in Syaoran and Eriol's rooms, I know *drops head* but… Not going to give to much away!

Well, WHY AM I NOT GETTING A LOT OF REVIEWS? I'm working so hard to write fics and you mean people who don't give me reviews are just reading my work for free? That's so unfair! Just tell me how I'm doing and I'll be thankful, I don't NEED a lot of writing (Note: NEED meanig want) I just want a little appreciation or gratification for my work, *sobs* please, give the poor girl a little review, just a little please?

Now for the annoying part:

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Kisses and hugs,

*SnowBunny *