Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

Chapter 11

"Oh, I'm so excited to get to California!" Sakura told Syaoran who was paying more attention to the window than to her.

"Um what's the problem Syaoran?"

"Nothing," he confirmed voice shaking.

"No really, what's wrong?" Sakura asked again putting her hand over Syaoran's.

Syaoran looked down at the touching hands and blushed madly, "Aiya…uh…Sa…Saku…ku…kura, nothings's wrong…!"

"But, Syaoran you're heating up!" Sakura warned now touching his forehead, "Are you getting sick?"

"Sa…Sa…Sa…………!" Syaoran tried to tell her to get her hand off but.

"The name's Sakura, honey, are you feeling alright?" Sakura said caringly while being sarcastic.

*Sakura just called me honey! Why do I care anyway, because you l…o…v…e her, you want to k…i…s…s her, you want to…STOP RIGHT NOW!* Syaoran thought mentally.

"Um, Syaoran, daijoubu des ka?"

"Huh?" Syaoran replied finally out of his `mental' state.

"Oh, yeah um, ni zhe ma le?" Sakura asked in Chinese.

"Oh, sorry, daijoubu, I understand a few Jap words too!"

"Oh that's cool!"

"Yeah thanks," Syaoran blushed, "You're not that bad with Chinese yourself!"

This time Sakura blushed, "I'm OK at it I guess, but why were you so quiet just then?"

"Well……… um…………I'm afraid of flying…" Syaoran told her hesitantly.

"Oh, is that all? Well then, talk to me!" Sakura said giving her bright smile, "I'll try to cheer you up!"

"Um alright, arigato?" he tried to say in Japanese

"Yeah you got it! So how come you fly so often then?" Sakura asked getting confused.

"Well I really have no choice, being an international star and all…"

"OH MAH GAWD!"

(A/N. OK guys you can guess who that is!)

"IS THAT SYAORAN LI? HE IS SO HANDSOME FROM UP CLOSE!" the woman next to Cassidy asked.

"What are you talking about woman? He is handsome and completely dreamy from faraway as well!"

"Oh…he has company already."

"Sakura? Is that you sitting there?" Cassidy asked suddenly unbelievingly.

"Um…well…yeah, who do I look like?" Sakura asked not meaning to sound sarcastic.

"Well, um, I just need to talk to Syaoran over there, give me a second please?" Cassidy tried to sound nice. (A/N. keyword, TRIED) "Please Sakura, you have been HOGGING him the whole flight!"

(A/N. So much for being nice!)

"Well…um?" She looked at Syaoran for permission, he gave her a look that said if-you-said-yes-I-will/might-strangle-you.

Well if you were as naïve as Sakura here, you wouldn't look too deep into that look so……

"Well…"

"Arigato," Cassidy said while getting out of her sea.

Syaoran had a look, a look of either pure disbelief or disappointment you could never tell, the only girl he had ever liked was too nice for her own good.

"Awrighty! See you later Syaoran!" Sakura said then skipped to her other seat.

"Ohayo!" Cassidy said happily.

Syaoran just had the best and worst day of his life. He had just met the most beautiful girl in the world and then he found out that she is TOO nice for her own good. He is in depression.

Author's Notes: OH NO……………… (no I'm not stressed because Sakura isn't sitting next to Syaoran anymore, well I am also, its just that…)

Syaoran : YOU COME BACK HERE NOW AND EXPLAIN WHY SAKURA ISN'T… Oh hey readers, I bet you're angry with Snow Bunny…*smiles* I am too……don't worry, I'll make her pay but one thing, don't flame her because of this other wise she won't continue. Gomen nasai for now because I have something to take care of…WHY ISN'T SAKURA SITTING NEXT TO ME? YOU ARE IN SOOOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE COME BACK HERE NOW!

Ahhh, gomen ne all readers sorry about this chapter, I know I know, that you want an explanation well um lets see, um will you be convinced if I said flow of the story? I didn't think so well um it's just to make the later parts more interesting and intimate!

*hehehe, blush from embarrassment*

Well arigato to all the reviews you guys are the best! Also I'm a person that is very hard to satisfy so…

REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REIVEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Kisses and hugs to all the readers!

*SnowBunny *