Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Princess and the Slave
 
(Underlined means signed review.)
 
Jenc11-I hope you like this chapter.
 
Cutiepiethesecond- White hairs, sorry! ^_< I think it said that if they killed Sakura they would gain power, not telling how yet though. ^_^
 
1-2-3-sakura-3-2-1-I will continue. >_<
 
Note: As you have noticed, the Pov changes have been demolished. ^_^ I really hope you remember to review.
 
Chapter 9
 
Sakura looked at the three in front of her. Noticing a few wounds, she quickly healed them. After, she cleared her throat, preparing to speak. But before she could, her parents burst in.
 
“Sakura, darling, are you ok? Did they hurt you? Oh no! You're hand's swelling.” Said her mom.
 
“The swelling is from my kunai. Don't worry, it's normal and doesn't hurt.” Said Sakura.
 
“What? You mean you fought them? Oh no! Are you sure you didn't get hurt, they looked big and strong! What were you thinking, were you being reckless again? Why did you do that? You…” Sakura's mom started to break down. “You could have… Died…”
 
Sakura's dad went to her side and tried to comfort her. “Sakura…” Her dad said quietly, “Please don't worry your mom that much. Please try not to fight as much. Please… Do it for your mom.” With that, her dad escorted her mom out. “Oh, and Sakura, I'll talk to you later about it. Don't avoid me.” Her dad said to her with a serious tone.
 
“Yes father.” Mumbled Sakura with a bow. Sakura straightened up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around, tears in her eyes. She looked at Syaoran for a moment before running away.
 
Syaoran was about to follow her when he felt a presence. Instead of following her, he went the opposite way, following the familiar aura.
 
Sakura was hiding behind the cherry tree, catching her breath. How could my parents do this to me? They know how much I love to fight. I won against them. I didn't even get hurt! Why? Sakura was jerked out of her thoughts when she felt an aura. It was HER aura.
 
Sakura got up and then she disappeared in a whirlwind of cherry leaves.
 
Arriving on the roof, she looked around. She could have sworn she felt the aura from here. A few minutes later, Syaoran showed up.
 
“Sakura. You felt it too?” Sakura only nodded in response, not completely trusting her voice. “I wonder, where did she go.” They both looked into the moonlight.
 
“Syaoran, you like to fight, why do you do it?” Sakura spoke in barley a whisper.
 
“Well, there are a lot of reasons why I want to fight. I fight for those I protect. I also do it for discipline. It also keeps me in shape maybe I even do it to get stronger. There are many reasons one fights. Is this about what happened earlier? You can always compromise, ask your dad forgiveness and then tell him how you feel. Everything will be all right. Just believe.” With that Syaoran glanced at the princess in the moonlight before climbing back down, leaving the princess to her thoughts.
 
Just believe. I hope everything will be all right. Sakura got up, taking one last look at the starry skies. She spotted a shooting star, silently making a wish. I wish Syaoran and Tomoyo will be with me forever. With that, the princess disappeared from the rooftop.
 
Next Morning
 
Sakura awoke with a moan. Some one was knocking at her door. She rolled over and told them to come in. Seeing Tomoyo, she sat up in bed and motioned Tomoyo over.
 
“What is it Tomoyo?” Asked a worried looking Sakura.
 
“You father would like to see you when you are ready. He wanted me to tell you, to meet him in his study.” With that, Tomoyo bowed and walked out.
 
“Tomoyo, is that all he said?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Thanks Tomoyo. By the say, it looks like it's going to be a good day, want to have a picnic later? I'll invite Eriol.” Added Sakura with a wink. Tomoyo flushed at this.
 
“T-that would b-be great!” Stuttered a red Tomoyo. Sakura smiled and Tomoyo exited the room. Sakura started to drag herself out of the bed. When she finally finished getting ready, she headed down to the kitchens and nicked some breakfast from the cooks.
 
Finishing the food she was given, she headed tot her father's study. Taking a breath, she entered. When she walked in, she saw her father behind his mahogany desk and her mother sitting in a chair in front of the desk. Sakura took a seat to the left of her mother.
 
“Sakura. We are going to discuss your fighting. Your mother and I would like you to stop any dangerous fighting activities. We only want what's best.”
 
“Father, I can see where you are coming from, but please listen. I like to fight, it's fun. I won't compete in any competitions or anything that can kill me. I will only use my training when my life is in danger. I like to fight, please let me practice with some of the guards. They won't hurt me. We'll use practice weapons, or sticks! As long as I'm learning. Please.”
 
“Sakura, darling. I would love to believe you but, yesterday, I saw you. Your life wasn't in danger, you could have let the guards deal with Yamazaki and Lieli, but you didn't. You jumped into the battle. You didn't have to.” Said her mother, close to tears.
 
“Mother, if I did not fight, they would have come after me anyways. The guards were no where near us when this happened.” Protested Sakura. “Please, can't we compromise?”
 
“Compromise? Sakura, we are your parents!” Said her dad.
 
“Please, consider it.” With that, Sakura left her parents.
 
Closing the door behind her, Sakura leaned on it a bit before leaving the hall. Her steps were slow and small. When she rounded the corner, she saw Eriol.
 
Her face brightened, “Eriol! How are you? Are you busy this afternoon? Can you come to a picnic with Tomoyo, Syaoran, and I? We would be glad if you could come!”
 
“Sure, I'll be there later.” With that, Eriol headed towards her fathers study.
 
Sakura skipped towards the kitchens. She entered the kitchens and started to rummage through the cabinets. Finally finding what she wanted, she pulled the picnic basket out. She circled the kitchen a few times, grabbing things from drawers and cupboards. An apple here, some bread there, some strawberries.
 
Before she left, she went back to her father's study. She knocked and hearing a muffled come in, she entered. Her eyes darted from her father to her mother, searching for some sign of the answer to come.
 
Setting down the picnic basket by the door, she sat down.
 
“Sakura, we have talked and talked, we think that it would be good if you learned from the guards. But you must promise us that you will never fight anyone but the guards, or if your life is in danger. Don't go and pick fights. You may spar with the guards three times a week, no more no less.”
 
Sakura could barley contain her excitement. Sakura bowed her head in respect once before picking up the basket and skipping out the door. She was outside when she bumped into someone.
 
“I'm sorry.” She said without looking up. When she finally looked up, she gasped at who it was.
 
TBC
 
Dun dun dun…
Who was it? Good or bad? Who knows? If you want to guess, or give me ideas, review. I hope you liked this chapter. Remember to review. I'll see you next chapter.
 
LWB