Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Princess and the Slave
 
Hi. I hope you all liked my last chapter. I've been getting a lot of reviews lately, and it's making me really happy! I've gotten a total of ten reviews for chapter 12. ^_^ On with the story…
 
Chapter 13
 
After being attacked, the country of Cherryblossom's has been really busy. Except for a few minutes of silence to themselves, the royal family has been rushing nonstop. The busiest of the three was Sakura, the heir to the throne.
 
Her parents want her to be ready just incase they don't survive another attack. Although Sakura protested, she still did what her parents wanted. Even tough she did it; she was never seen without her two trusted servants, Tomoyo and Syaoran.
 
“Tomoyo, Syaoran, come here please. Today, we will have time to our selves. I told my parents to hold all of my meetings so you can catch up with your studies.” Tomoyo and Syaoran nodded and exited the room.
 
Sakura collapsed in a chair and looked in the mirror.
 
Who are you? My mysterious little boy, when will I see you again? I wonder what happened to you.
 
There was a knock on her door.
 
“Sakura? It's Syaoran.” Came Syaoran's muffled voice from the other side of the door.
 
“Come in.” Said Sakura. She stood up to greet her visitor. “Why are you here? You're going to be late for your lessons.”
 
`The tutor is busy today. So, I was wondering if you would like to go for a walk with me.” Suggested Syaoran.
 
“Sure, let me get ready.” Said Sakura as she went into her bathroom. She came out a moment later dressed in pants and a light shirt.
 
“I'm ready now.” She said to Syaoran. “Is Tomoyo coming?” Sakura asked.
 
“No, I think she went to look for Eriol. Shall we go?” Asked Syaoran. Sakura nodded and the two headed out.
 
They were on the grassy fields enclosed by the walls of the castle when they approached a lake. The lake simmered with the reflection of the sun. There were also a few fish and a mini waterfall.
 
“It's so pretty!” Exclaimed Sakura as she folded up her pants and dashed into the water. Syaoran watched her from the edge of the lake, only to find himself staring at her.
 
“Hey look Syaoran! It's a fish!” Said Sakura as she held the slippery, wiggling creature in her hands. Syaoran smiled and pulled up his pant legs.
 
He looked up from his task when he heard Sakura give a light squeak. He looked up to see Sakura sitting down in the lake, giggling. Syaoran couldn't help but chuckle at her situation. Before he knew it, Sakura had dragged him down.
 
The two started splashing each other. When they got tired, Syaoran shed his shirt and laid it out to dry. He then too lied down own the grass. Without asking permission, Sakura laid her head on his stomach. The two stayed in that position for a few hours. They were still there when the sun started to set.
 
“I wonder where you are today.” Sakura whispered, not realizing that she spoke out loud. Syaoran looked down at her.
 
“Who?”
 
Sakura looked up at him, “the boy I was talking about yesterday.”
 
“Tell me more about this boy.” Inquired Syaoran.
 
“Well, there was this other time that I meet him…
 
I was wandering on my own outside the market this time. I snuck away from the guards that were supposed to be watching me. I think this was a few months after the first incident.
 
I saw him again at the outskirts of the market. It seemed like he was waiting for me. When I got to where he was standing, he ran away. He ran until he stopped in the forest. Although I didn't recognize the place, I kept on following him.
 
When he finally stopped, I could finally see his face again.
 
`What's your name?'
 
`My name…is not important.' I remember feeling so frustrated at him for not telling me his name. When I demanded to know his name again, he only smiled at me and said, `my name is not important now, we will meet again one day, and then you will know my name. It will be then that…'.”
 
“That my name will be crucial. But until that time comes, we will not meet again. Farewell, Ying Fa.” Syaoran said. Sakura looked at him in awe, not sure what to say.
 
“Syaoran…” Sakura whispered. “How, how do you know this?” But immediately, Syaoran passed out.
 
“Syaoran? Syaoran!”
 
(Else where in some other place)
 
A lady was seen in a dimly lit room. A knock is heard at the door and the lady bids the person enter. The person who enters is even younger than the first lady. The two look strikingly similar, as if they were mother and daughter, or maybe they were sisters.
 
“Mom, he's starting to remember. Will this be a problem? Should I go renew the spell?”
 
“No. It should be about time that he starts to remember. If he remembers too much, tell me and I will straighten out the matter right away.”
 
“Yes mama.” And with that, the younger of the two exited the chamber.
 
“In time Syaoran, you will remember everything, and you will have a choice to make. In time, we shall see that happens…”
 
Notes: So what did you think? I hope you liked it. The unidentified people in this chapter are the same people from chapter 5.
 
Wow, I just skimmed through my earlier chapters…and they suck. >.< Wow. I'm better than before… right? I hope I am.
 
I like reviews and criticism. Critique is great. Don't be afraid to point out some errors.
 
It took me a while to update, sorry! I've had homework and studying. Arg… and school… And my other stories. I hope you've had the time to read some of my other stories. I think I'm going to be able to wrap up one so I can concentrate more on this one. This one might go on for a long time, what do you think? I'm still debating on the length. It's not going to be super long, maybe twenty something. What do you think? ^_^
 
Anyways, enough of my babble, over and out!
 
LWB