Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Where Love Blooms ❯ When a Wolf is Sick ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: * Sighs * How many times must I go through this mindless torture? No I don't own CCS only this plot and my own made up characters.

A/N:

Yuriko: Foxtails! Fox, you have to do the author's note.

Foxtails: Can't. Busy * Furiously playing on her new Gameboy Advance *

Yuriko: Give me that * Tries to yank the game off her only to be chained up *

Foxtails: Yeah, anyways here's the next chapter people.

Yuriko: If you're playing Tekken Advance again, you've already beaten the game in three days remember.

Foxtails: You read my diary! * Storms off still playing leaving her muse in chains *

Where Love Blooms- When a Wolf is sick

Syaoran groaned and turned over, glancing at his furiously ringing alarm clock which read 6:30 am. He pushed himself off the bed, wincing when he heared his spine crack.

"Why do I have to live so far from school?" he muttered to himself.

He caught sight of himself in the mirror, still wearing yesterday's damp, and now very crumpled clothes. He scowled at his reflection before heading to the bathroom.

Meanwhile at Tomoyo's and Sakura's home, things were more hectic.

"Tomoyo! Where's my bag?"

"Kero don't touch that!"

"Are you sure you're well enough for school?"

"Leave that alone Kero"

"I'm sure!"

"Kero come back!"

"Found it!"

Cries rang throughout out the house. Kero was stealing breakfast as Tomoyo was trying to prepare it Sakura was trying to get ready. Eventually giving up Tomoyo gave the breakfast to Kero whilst grabbing some toast for herself and Sakura before rushing out of the house to catch her bus dragging Sakura in tow.

Tomoyo pushed Sakura into their classroom with fifteen minutes to spare. Well in Sakura's case anyway, Tomoyo was late for her singing lesson. She grabbed her stuff from her locker and rushed past Eriol who was just coming in.

"Bye Sakura, bye Eriol!"

"Uh, bye," Eriol said to the path of destruction Tomoyo had left behind.

"Eriol, what time is it?" Sakura asked her head in her locker.

Eriol galenced at the clock.

"It's 7:45, what!? Shimatta [1]! I have piano lesson!" with that Erio rushed off as well.

Sakura turned around to find an empty classroom, she glanced at the clock and shrugged,

"Must've rushed off for something," Sakura stretched, still cramped.

Deciding she needed to take a walk she strolled out of the classroom and down the hallway.

Meanwhile Syaoran rushed up the stairs, sprinted down a corridor, and skidded up another set of stairs towards his classroom before knocking into someone else. He sat up gingerly rubbing his back which had definitely taken it's limit. He looked up, ready to send a withering glare to whoever had just made his bad day worse when a hand was extended to him. He looked up and into the face into none other than Kinomoto Sakura.

"Ah, gomen nasai [2]Syaoran. Daijoubu [3]?" She said, her cheeks flushed.

"Daijoubu," he muttered looking down before taking her out stretched hand.

His hand tingled, he pulled his hand away only to clutch his back in agony. He leant against the wall for support. I guess the fall was too much for my back he thought before looking up (again!) to face a worried looking Sakura.

"Should I take you to the nurse?" she asked.

"Iie [4]," he took his weight off the wall, gasped in pain and leant back on it, "Actually make that hai.[5]

Sakura tentatively placed one arm around his waist and one on his chest to stop him from falling forwards, causing them both two blush, while Sayoran placed his arm around her neck. Together they made their way to the nurses' office earning them odd looks from teachers, and jealous glares from female students who had just begun to arrive at school. Sakura ducked her head and let her hair shield her face, but Syaoran glared back as he hobbled along. (A/N: How kawaii! He's defending her already!)

When they reached the office, they were met by a bustling nurse who fussed over Syaoran and pulled him away from Sakura to a couch. He reluctantly let and laid down obediently for the nurse. The couch was cold and unyeilding and Syaoran couldn't help but think how warm Sakura had been, holding him carefully, giving him as much room as he needed and ever considerate of his back.

Sakura glanced at Syaoran, already missing the warmth and security she felt in his arms. As the nurse rushed out to get some things an uncomfortable silence settled in the air,

"Uh, I'd better get going, class is going to start in ten minutes," she muttered

"Matte [6]." he said without thinking. Sakura turned and looked at him, "Could you wait with- with me? Until your class that is." he asked uncertainly.

"Uh, ok," Sakura replied sitting beside him and slipping her hand into his. (A/N: Come on! Don't be shy, wait, what am I doing? I'm the one writing this.)

Syaoran blushed and laid back, letting sleep wash over him.

Sakura glanced at Syaoran to see him sleeping peacefully, he looked sweet when he was sleeping, less guarded. She reached out and pushed a lock of brown hair away from his eyes, slipped her hand out of his and tip toed out of the room to class.

Syaoran woke to hear an irritating hum at the back of his head, he blink waiting for his eyes to focus. After a moment the white spots in his vision began to clear and he took a glance around the room and saw he was now in a bed. He groaned and let his head fall back onto a pillow, he'd just found out what the irritating hum was. The room was absolutely packed with supposedly worried girls, but there was only one girl he wanted to see, and that was Sakura. Problem was, she wasn't here. (A/N: How kawaii! * drowns in all the waffy, honey she just wrote. *)

"Um excuse me… thank you…sorry…excuse me," he heard a familiar voice through the sea of girls.

"Sakura?" he turned his head to see Sakura pushing through the crowd up to his bedside flanked by Tomoyo and Eriol.

"You're awake Syaoran," said Eriol, a little peeved that he couldn't tease his descendant with everyone around.

Syaoran glared but Sakura cut through.

"Syaoran, are you feeling better?"

"Aa [7]." Behind her back Tomoyo gave Eriol a look, he nodded understanding.

"Sakura we'll start home early you stay here and make sure everythings ok." Said Tomoyo.

"But what about dinner?" Sakura asked, "It's my turn to cook."

"Uh, Tomoyo can come and have dinner with me, Nakaru is a better cook than you think." Replied Eriol quickly.

With that Tomoyo grabbed Eriol's arm and they rushed out before Sakura could protest.

"Um, I've got todays homework for you," Sakura said quietly turning to face Syaoran again.

"Uh, arigatou [8]." Syaoran replied.

Unable to stand the odd silence despite the babbling of other girls Sakura stood.

"I should go, maybe I can catch up to Tomoyo," she muttered turning around.

Before she'd taken a step, Syaoran grabbed her arm and pulled her down to face him. Sakura gazed at his amber eyes which were staring at her oddly.

When Sakura had said she had to go Syaoran had impulsively reached up and grabbed her arm and pulled her back. He stared at emerald eyes nervously before picking up the courage. He placed a quick kiss on her lips and muttered,

"Th-thank you for helping me,"

"Uh, it's ok," she muttered dazed before turning heel and walking quickly out of the room, with the glares of many jealous girls on her back.

With out thinking Sakura rushed home, totally oblivious to the fact Tomoyo was at Eriol's house. She slammed the door closed walked pass Kero in the kitchen raiding the fridge, rushed upstairs into her room and fell onto the bed thinking aout what had just happened.

~~~

A/N:

Foxtails: That's enough S+S for now, next chapter I think I'll work on Eriol and Tomoyo's dinner.

Yuriko: Oh and if you want to be updated when a new chapter comes out, just leave your email address in a review and I'll get Foxtails to send you an email when a new chap is out.

Foxtails: You're evil, I should give you a new body, the angel body doesn't match your personality. Any suggestions welcome people.

Yuriko: Anyways that's all for this chapter people! See ya.

Foxtails: What she said. Review! Review! Review! Just click that lil' button in the corner there.

[1] Shimatta means damn it!

[2] Gomen nasai means very sorry. Now if only I was knocked into by a cute guy like that.

[3] Daijoubu means are you ok? / I'm ok

[4] Iie means no.

[5] Hai means yes

[6] Matte means wait

[7] Aa mean yes as well, sort off…

[8] Arigatou means thank you