Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Falling Star ❯ When Plans Take Effect: Part II ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*~*~A/N: Okay okay okay okay okay! Here's the second part!!! Thnx to all who reviewed!!!

Key Symbols:

'_' thoughts

(): Author Notes

~+~+~+~DREAM

*~*FLASHBACK

~*~ POV

Disclaimer: Don't own CCS, Clamp does!

^*^*^*^*^*WISH UPON A FALLING STAR*^*^*^*^*^*^

by: maixwolfblossom

--CHAPPIE SEVEN--

--When Plans Take Effect Part II-

       
 
 ~Syao, Mei& Eri~

"What was that all about? 'Syaoran is here'? Is there something you want to tell me, Meiling???"

Syaoran cocked an eyebrow.

"Ummm....You understand pig latin?"

"Well, obviously. So who was on the phone?"

"No one?" Meiling gave a horrified giggle.

Syaoran gave a dangerous glare

"okay okay okay no need to get huffy. It was your mother saying to remember to change your graying underpants."

Syaoran's glare became intensified, "My mother doesn't exist..." With that, Syaoran left the room.

        ~ SYAORAN'S POV~

Meiling and her jokes. Can't she just leave my so-called 'mother' out of my mind?

Why is it that when I'm ready to forget my family, it's not possible?

Why do I need to be reminded that I have a position to uphold?

why Why WHy WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!

It's misery, nothing but damned...glooming misery.

        ~Normal POV~

Syaoran lay his palms on his face and rubbed his face as though it would comfort him.

He had been robbed of his childhood, it was his mother's fault, nothing but her fault.

Syaoran got up from his bed and went to his bathroom mirror. He fingered himself, seeing wrinkles that were not supposed to be there. It was too much for a man who was only in his late teens. He didn't deserve it, he deserved someone who would take all his worries away, someone who lifted his spirits, someone who would care for him.

An image of that emerald-eyed girl came to mind...

'_...I didn't even ask for her name..._'

Syaoran slowly slumped his way to bed still thinking of the girl who was cheerful looking and so innocently nice.

He languidly drifted off to sleep and when he did he had a wondrous dream filled with the girls that really were the same, though he did not know.

        ~@~Next Day~@~

Today was THE DAY!!!

"THE DAY WHERE THE PLAN COMES TO EFFECT!!!"

All three people who were knew the plan beamed in their mind as they revised what they were to do.

Unknown to two of the three, one of them had a plan of their own.

~*~Normal POV (with Eriol)~*~

'_TODAY IS THE DAY TODAY IS THE DAYYYYY!!!_'

'_I hope this works!_'

(A/N: remember, Meiling and Tomoyo don't know Eriol knows plan)

They both didn't know he knew the plan and Eriol had a plan to get _his_ Tomoyo. Yes Eriol had a PLAN to get his Tomoyo.

He even wrote it out, exactly how he was going to do it.

ERIOL'S PLAN:

I will walk up to Tomoyo while we are backstage. She will swoon at my hotness!-wait! Wait! I gotta stay in task! Okay, okay...first I will walk up to Tomoyo and start a conversation. But I have to make sure Syaoran is around. And then I will "trip" and then pretend that I can't go on with the show. She then sees Syaoran and has him take my place. Then when he comes off stage after his time with Sakura, I'll trip him and then he'll fall on top of Sakura and then they'll go all kissy mushy, ya know all that lovey dovey crap. I'll tell Mei and Tomoyo that _I_ made it all happen. Tomoyo will jump into my arms and smother me with kisses! And we'll live happily ever after. THE END

Eriol smirked at his *ahem* "plan"

'_ Good Job, Eriol, in no time you'll be married and have kids with Tomoyo, dearest! And we will have a tomato garden!_'

Eriol smirked and walked over to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, '_heheh, Eriol, you handsome devil!_'

He started striking flex poses in the mirror, '_Want summa this?!_' Eriol took one more glance at the mirror, kissed it, and winked at himself, '_go knock 'em dead, tiger! Grrr!!!!_'

He "strutted" out of the bathroom-but he looked more like he was limping.

        ~Meanwhil e in Meiling's Room~

*SNORE*

Lying in her bed, was Meiling Li, talking in her sleep, "Woo! Take it off!!!...*mumble*...MmmMm...Kai, baby, I don't care _how_ you do it, just do it!...uhuh...MmMmMm...gimme more...ice cream!

(A/N damn ppl! If u thought otherwise, u guyz r hentaiz!!)"

Meiling popped awake, *POP* She jumped out of bed, "IT'S TODAY!"

She dashed into the bathroom, brushing her teeth, while thinking about her plan.

MEILING'S PLAN:

Since we have all-access passes, I'll go backstage and trip Eriol. Hopefully, he'll try and get Tomoyo's pity and _pretend_ to break his leg. Syaoran just _has_ to be there. Therefore, Tomoyo will have Syaoran take Eriol's place. Syaoran will be Sakura's partner in the show. Somehow, they will try to get to know eachother. Tomoyo doesn't know this, but I'm planning on tripping Syaoran and then he'll fall over Sakura. We then leave them there and let their own fate take it's place! HMM! PERFECT!!! MUAHAHAHA!

Meiling beamed and finished brushing her teeth. She headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

        ~MEANWH ILE IN SYAORAN'S ROOM~

~+~+~++~+~~++~~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The stars shone brightly, twinkling into the darkness of forever.

An auburn haired female stood at a distance on her windowsill.

She looked up into the captivating night, the moon a crescent shape, the stars a sparkling sight to behold...

Suddenly, she saw a falling star sailing through the spectacular night; she closed her eyes and made a wish:

~*~ ...I wish ...I wish that my life would be worth living if I had someone or something to live for...I wish for true love and happiness... ~*~

Tears stung her eyes. She made wishes on stars out of an old habit.

She opened her eyes, she knew those wishes would not come true, it was one of the things she did not believe in anymore as well as love at first sight. She sighed and breathed in the nighttime breeze, the wind seemed to caress her face. She gazed up at the glistening stars that lay upon the sky. Somehow, someway she felt that someone out there was feeling the same way. But, she knew that such a feeling was silly to believe. She dragged herself to bed with a broken heart and broken dreams......

Little Wolf looked at her with glazed eyes with emotion, he could relate.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms, not wanting to let go.

"Don't cry, you're too beautiful cry."

She smiled at him with a watery smile. She held onto him too scared to let go; afraid that if she did he would disappear.

"You don't have to worry, I'll be here for you when you need me. Just call my name and I'll be there."

Cherry looked up at him she moved closer to him.

He could now count every single tear clinging to her eyelashes. He closed in for a kiss...

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
< br> Syaoran's eyelids slowly lifted to the penetrating sunlight that shone through his window, '_Go back sun, I'm not ready to get up!_'

Realizing the sun wouldn't listen to his order, he groaned, " I hate when nobody listens to me."

He got up, knowing today was the day he would sit out in a modeling show and be bored, "The things I do for my cousins"

He sloppily got up from bed then heard squealing out in the lawn, he looked out the window. What he saw shocked him.

Many maybe millions of teenage girls broke into his mansion gates. Luckily it was only the first gate, which was the driveway. It was no way near the second one, which was four miles apart from the driveway.

Syaoran turned away and went to the bathroom reveling in the vivid dream he just had. It seemed similar to the night he made a wish on the falling star few weeks back.

He left his bathroom feeling refreshed and went to start a new day.

        ~PENTHOUSE~
~Tomoyo's Room~

*mumble* KAWAII!!!...Sakura's wedding dress...*mumble*...so lovely...and Li- san so handsome with your tux...Sakura's gonna flip!...Ohhohohohohohoho...

Sakura popped her in Tomoyo's room, " Hey Tomoyo! Today's the show! Get your lazy ass off the bed!"

Sakura left.

Tomoyo opened her eyes immediately, '_Today is the day!!!!! WHOO_HOOOO!!!_'

Tomoyo got up from her bed and went to her bathroom. She showered, brished her teeth, changed, and mostly squealed about her plan.

"Hmmm...to bad, Meiling, I've changed the plan!"

TOMOYO'S PLAN:

Tomoyo would trip Meiling into Eriol and hopefully he'll get the message and fake his leg broken. Of course she knew he had a clue that he was infatuated with her.

"Humph!" She knew Meiling laughed about it behind her back.

Well after that, she is going to pretend to be worried about him and then insist that Syaoran take his place. After the show, I'll trip Syaoran and then he'll hopefully fall on Sakura...and before long it's wedding bells for my dearest cousin!!! *starry-eyed*

When she was satisfied with the plan, she strutted out the door happily.

        ~Modeling Show~

The stage was all set, the chairs gradually filled with the media and guests.

Sakura was backstage crazily looking for her shoes and outfits she was to wear for the show.

Eriol and Meiling arrived early because of Eriol's short modeling classes.

Syaoran arrived just a few minutes earlier. He looked absolutely bored out of his wits.

Meiliing looked at him out the corner of her eye, "You won't be bored for long..."

"What did you say?" Syaoran said.

'_Damn! Why does everyone hear me when I whisper!!!_'

"Urgh! Nothing it's nothing..."

The show was about to start and last minute preparations were still going on. Models stumbling over each other, drooling over the hottie in front of them, or too busy to notice anything.

Eriol looked at everyone, all his victims were there. He smiled ruefully wishing it had been different. He always wanted to model in Tomoyo's creations and it was his chance, but love told him to trip himself and act dramatic to get his prize.

Eriol was prepared to trip himself when someone tripped him instead...

(")(") (") (") (") _ (") ("\^_^/") (") _ (") (") (") (")(") (") (") (") _ (") ("\^_^/")

*~*~A/N: Who's tripped Eriol? Whose plan is successful? Tune in next time for the next chappie!!! Love y'all lots! LATEZ!!!