Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Falling Star ❯ When Plans Go Wrong ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*~*~A/N: To those who reviewed, I'm flattered!!! LOL That's right another early update, you must _love_ me!!!! *reviewers give sarcastic nod* That's right you _LOVE_ me, you're just scared to admit it! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! *reviewers sweatdrop* Okay okay chillax! Tooh much suga! GIVE ME MORE!!! *laughs like a crazed maniac* Here's mah update tooh all of y'allz!*~*~
 
To MzEvilBlossoms: Yes, you have read this on fanfiction.net. This is not the only site where I have posted this. It's in some other archives too.
 
To “update faster”: I'm a fast updater? Wow…then u must have had very very bad updaters if you think I am. But thanks for the review
 
 
 
^*^*^*^*WISH UPON A FALLING STAR*^*^*^*^
 
by: maixwolfblossom
 
 
>>Disclaimer<<: I don't own CCS………but I'll tell you what I own! I OWN A FRIGGIN' NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!!
 
 
--CHAPPIE EIGHT—
 
 
--When Plans Go Wrong—
 
 
 
 
 
RECAP:
 
 
The show was about to start and last minute preparations were still going on. Models stumbling over each other, drooling over the hottie in front of them, or too busy to notice anything.
 
 
Eriol looked at everyone, all his victims were there. He smiled ruefully wishing it had been different. He always wanted to model in Tomoyo's creations and it was his chance, but love told him to trip himself and act dramatic to get his prize.
 
 
 
Eriol was prepared to trip himself when someone tripped him instead………
 
 
~~~End~~~~
 
 
 
Eriol tripped and fell into a mass of clothing. His planned backfired! His face glowed with heated anger, his eyes a blazing midnight azure.
 
 
 
 
 
`_WHO THE HELL TRIPPED ME!!! I'LL TRIP THEM!!!_'
 
 
 
He looked at Meiling, she winked at him and nodded at Tomoyo and wiggled her eyebrows.
 
 
Eriol looked behind him to see Tomoyo wink at him,
 
 
 
`_Tomoyo?! I'm confused here_'
 
 
 
 
`_Stupid! Baka (idiot)! She just winked at you! SMIRK, GRIN, FLASH A TOOTHY SMILE! DON'T JUST LOOK DUMB!_'
 
 
`_Never mind you! *swoon* Uh oh t-this w-was n-n-not aaapart o-of m-my p-plan *faint*_'
 
 
 
Eriol fainted from the wink, fainted from her hotness!!!
 
 
 
Everybody else sweat-dropped seeing Eriol sudden faint.
 
 
“Poor, Eriol, I guess the stress and that fall took a lot out of him!”
 
 
Tomoyo and Meiling smirked thinking that their plan worked.
 
 
But they didn't trip Eriol.
 
 
Then, who did?………………
 
 
 
 
^@^@^@Replay Flashback^@^@^
 
 
Eriol smirked to himself all his victims were present.
 
 
Meiling grinned all _her_ victims were present.
 
 
Tomoyo smiled all _HER_ victims were there.
 
 
Each person took their positions:
 
Eriol looking rueful. He stood in front of Meiling and Tomoyo.
 
 
Meiling faced Tomoyo
 
 
Tomoyo faced Meiling.
 
 
Both really didn't look at each other.
 
 
Syaoran was behind Eriol and………well girls started flirting with him………O.O;;
 
 
 
*SLOW MOTION*
 
 
Kura, a clumsy model, was eating her delicious glazed doughnut. Her eyes were half closed. She drank French vanilla coffee and immediately spitted it out
 
 
She saw Syaoran, thinking of his handsome features; she instantly bumped into another model.
 
 
The other model bumped into another model
 
 
and that model bumped into another
 
 
 
and another
 
 
 
and another
 
 
 
and another
 
 
 
and another………and so on and so on……………….
 
 
 
The model in front of Syaoran slammed into him, making him fall backwards.
 
 
Eriol, Tomoyo, and Meiling all closed their eyes at the same time.
 
 
Meiling put out her foot in front of Tomoyo
 
 
Tomoyo put her hand out to push Meiling.
 
 
Eriol prepared for the trip, eyes still closed.
 
 
Tomoyo pushed someone (another model)
 
 
Syaoran backed up into Eriol and Eriol starts falling.
 
 
Eriol falls over Meiling's foot.
 
 
Meiling and Tomoyo's eyes are still closed waiting for the `thump'
 
 
Syaoran gets up not noticing he bumped into Eriol.
 
 
Eriol's `thump' is heard and mission is accomplished.
 
 
Which brings it back to this moment………
 
 
~end slow motion and replay~
 
 
Meiling felt for a pulse, “We still got him! His breath is a bit ragged though”
 
 
Eriol's eyes opened for a brief moment, “Could it be because you're cutting off my circulation?”
 
 
~*~ERIOL'S POV~*~
 
 
“Oops! Eh he he Gomen Ne (Sorry), Eri-kun!” Meiling seemed to give me a weird suspicious look. She kept on raising her eyebrows awkwardly.
 
 
It seemed to me that she was trying to tell me something, but I just couldn't bother with that right now. I had to take care of the `mission!'
 
 
`_heheh, Tomoyo, dearest, you'll never see this one coming………_'
 
 
~*~NORMAL POV~*~
 
 
Eriol tried to suppress an evil grin. He put on a dramatic face, “_Oh dear! Oh dear! How terrible! I have broken my poor leg!!! Oh Tomoyo, dear, will you be kindest enough to help me? I don't think I will be able to make it for the show! Oh no! Oh no! Kind Tomoyo, shed your mercy upon me!”
 
 
“……………………O. O………………um…………&# 8230;…………….sure”
 
 
 
Tomoyo helped Eriol up, “But who will take Eriol's place???”
 
 
 
Meiling nodded in approval at Eriol's unexpected and _dramatic_ performance, `_Wow, it seems as if he knew about my plan! Good job Eriol! I give ya props!_'
 
 
Tomoyo put her arm around Eriol's waist and helped him up.
 
 
A groan of pain came from across the room. Tomoyo spotted Syaoran, “Oh! Li-san! Meiling told me you're a professional model! Will you do me a HUGE favor???”
 
 
Syaoran got up and gave a dull stare. But he just shrugged. Tomoyo took it as a yes, “Ok then! Thank you SO much Li-san! I GREATLY appreciate it! How can I ever repay you!” Tomoyo beamed.
 
 
“neh” Syaoran shrugged yet again, `_It's not like I have anything to do anyway._'
 
 
Meiling, Eriol, and Tomoyo grinned evilly to themselves, `_SCORE!_'
 
 
~~~***~***~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~
 
 
 
Tomoyo didn't need to take his measurements because she had it all figured out.
 
 
“Thanks again. Li-san!”
 
 
“Well, any friend of my cousin is a friend of mine. Please call me Li-kun if you'd like.”
 
Syaoran gave a plastered smile, he did not let people who were not close to him call him, `Syaoran'
 
“Alright then, Li-kun, you can call me, Tomoyo.” She grinned and gave him instructions for when he was to appear, which clothes he had to wear in which segment, and the partner walk down the stage.
 
“………so each segment is with a partner,” Syaoran gave an exasperated expression.
 
 
 
“I know I know, you work alone, but I promise this model is professional and won't go googley-eyed on you.”
 
Syaoran gave a relieved sigh, “I'll take your word for it”
 
 
~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~
 
 
 
~*~Sakura POV~*~
 
 
Gotta find shoes Gotta Find shoes Gotta Find shoes Gotta Find shoes Gotta Find shoes!!!
 
 
WHERE ARE MY SHOES!!!
 
 
Okay okay calm down……… GOTTA FIND SHOES!!!!!
 
 
Why did the evening wear have to go first! WHY!!!!………oh wait………they're on my feet………-_-;;………
 
 
SHOWTIME!!!
 
 
 
~*~NORMAL POV~*~
 
 
Tomoyo burst into Sakura's dressing with Syaoran behind her only to find Sakura not even dressed in her evening wear. (A/N: *ahem* in her undergarments ppl!)
 
 
Syaoran quickly covered his blushing face, “I'm so sorry miss!”
 
 
“Sakura! Why are you not ready???!!!” Tomoyo scolded Sakura forgetting Syaoran was in the room.
 
Sakura covered her body faster than speeding light, “I………I……….ummm……̷ 0;Tomoyo-chan………could you _please_ leave………?”
 
“NOT UNTIL YOU TELL M--” Tomoyo eyes were the size of saucers looking at what Sakura was staring at, “Oh Gomen Nasai, Li-kun! Come let's leave your partner alone!”
 
 
Tomoyo left with a _very_ red Syaoran. He didn't even see her face.
 
 
Tomoyo turned to him and looked apologetic, “Li-kun, you stay here until show time, okay?”
 
He nodded still embarrassed in walking in on his partner.
 
 
Tomoyo walked back into the dressing room.
 
 
~*~Dressing Room~*~
 
“SAKURA!!!”
 
Sakura cringed hearing the familiar start of a lecture.
 
 
“When I tell you to dress up, you dress u--”
 
Sakura interrupted, “Before the lecture, Tomoyo-chan, let me explain. You see it's really a funny story. I was looking for my shoes and forgot to put on my dress. And well………they were on my *mumble mumble*”
 
“They were………what?”
 
Sakura looked up shamefacedly and gathered her strength, “They were………umm………they were on my feet.”
 
 
~*~Outside Dressing Room~*~
 
 
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH HHH!!!”
 
~*~Back Inside~*~
 
Sakura looked ashamed.
 
Outside there was silence……………………could it be?
 
“Tomoyo! The show started a minute ago!!!”
 
 
Tomoyo stopped laughing and started panicking, “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Okay okay get a grip of yourself Tomoyo! Sakura get in dress now! Thank goodness you're not the first model! What am I still doing here!”
 
 
She ran out of the room to supervise the show.
 
 
Sakura slipped inside the dress. It was a forest green velvet ankle length dress. Its thin straps criss-crossed on the back, the neckline straight across just below her neck, and the waist held a simple silver sash that flowed from the back and held a real emerald heart in the middle.
 
Her long auburn hair was styled in soft spiraling curls. Her make-up was natural and soft as it emphasized her features.
 
`_Let's get the show on the road_'
 
 
~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~
 
 
~*~Modeling Show~*~
 
Each model was introduced and the description of the dress.
 
Kura stumbled out of corner into the stage. She was wearing a Midnight original. A red strapless dress knee-length designed with a cherry blossom belt. Rubies adorned her ears, neck, and wrists.
 
The media excused her stumbling in the beginning because after that she became professional and had the charm of a woman of foreboding, but she stumbled off stage last minute.
 
Rina gracefully walked out dressed in a thick strapped, floaty periwinkle blue dress that reached the floor. Her violet eyes matched her makeup, which was a smoky lilac mixed in periwinkle. Her hair was worn in an elegant bun.
 
Her partner, Susumu, was dressed in a Royal Blue finely tailored tux. His bow tie was a baby blue his hair was gelled back.
 
 
Sakura and Syaoran approached the stage from each side, not looking at the other, their attention was currently diverted toward the audience and their effort.
 
When they reached each other, both went arm in arm.
 
~*~Syaoran's POV~*~
 
Good………she _is_ professional!
 
Oh yeah………no duh I practically walked in on her dressing………
 
Can't--bear—looking--at--her--too—embarrassed
 
~*~Sakura POV~*~
 
Am I doing this right?
 
Am I smiling?
 
Is my dress making me look fat?
 
Is something wrong?
 
~*~Normal POV~*~
 
“Presenting the famous Hong Kong Model, Syaoran Li and the famous Japan model, Sakura Kinomoto”
 
 
 
The audience `oooed' and `ahhhed' at the couple. They were astonished that two of the most admired models were on the same stage and they both looked wonderful, like they were………………made for each other.
 
Syaoran wore a traditional black tux that highlighted his figure. His bow tie was the same color, the only difference it had from the other male models were the special seams that were a silver color.
 
They both turned around at the same time, still not looking at each other.
 
 
(A/N: Come on Come On look at each other!………Wait!………I'm the one who's writing………awww well)
 
When they reached the end they separated and met backstage and waited for each segment.
 
 
They repeated what they did, but of course in different clothing for different segments.
 
But still not looking at each other, until the end when they met backstage.
 
 
~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~
 
 
Tomoyo squealed, “You guys were the bomb!!!”
 
Sakura blushed, “Aw now now Tomoyo don't get over-excited.”
 
Syaoran finally looked at Sakura and for the first time that day glistening emerald met serious amber.
 
 
At the same time both shouted, “HEY YOU'RE THE PERSON FROM YESTERDAY!!!”
 
 
~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~
 
 
Eriol stumbled into the room not really looking.
 
His Tomoyo ran off after showing Syaoran his instructions.
 
 
He was looking lost like a little puppy.
 
 
`_She………didn't even once look at me……….after that fall………Why must fate be so cruel!!!! *sniff*_'
 
“Hey! Watch where you're sniffing, dude!”
 
Eriol wiped a stray tear away from his face.
 
`_Not even one look………_'
 
 
Then Eriol bumped into someone's back.
 
That person stumbled and fell.
 
~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~***~***~~~~
 
Syaoran fell for the second time that day, but this time he landed himself on top of Sakura.
 
His and her face were millimeters apart. His lips were a few nanoseconds away from her soft kissable looking ones.
 
 
They inched closer ………
 
 
 
At the last moment they both remembered they had an audience.
 
 
Blushing, Syaoran, scrambled up from the floor helping her up, “Sorry miss”
 
 
Sakura's eyes were unfocused and a little misted, “it's—it's alright………call me Sakura”
 
He looked at her worriedly, “Are you alright?”
 
She seemed to come back to reality, “Yeah, I'm okay, Syaoran-san”
 
He reddened more, but mustered an “ok”. He had never let anyone he just met call him `Syaoran' but he felt like he knew her for a long time, he wasn't sure how though.
 
 
Unfortunately, Meiling came in time to see Syaoran and Sakura's little fall and scene. Both she and Tomoyo looked at each other and smiled. Tomoyo was taping the _whole_ thing.
 
 
 
~*~Syaoran's POV~*~
 
 
 
Uh oh it's the girl from yesterday, the one who saved my shorts!!!………ok ok, enough about my shorts!!!!
 
Listen brain, can you not process correctly?
 
I mean, yesterday you warmed up, flirted, and start to like this girl and today you're letting her call you by first name?
 
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!! I'M SCARING MYSELF! WHERE DID YOU PUT THE REAL XIAO LANG!?
 
~_Will the real Xiao Lang
 
Plz stand up
 
Plz stand up_~
 
 
Shaking my head of the crazy thoughts.
 
I'M REALLY LOSING MY THOUGHTS!!!
 
AGGGGGGGGAGGGGGGGWAAAAAA!!!!!
 
Wait………she also looks oddly familiar………
 
(A/N: Yes Yes Syaoran, it's the girl of your dreams………the girl of _your_ dreams. Here you go readers, our _dense_ Syaoran finally realizes this is his dream girl)
 
 
She's the girl from that mall poster. No wonder she looks familiar………
 
 
(A/N: Stupid Stupid SYAORAN!!!!!)
 
 
 
~*~Normal POV~*~
 
 
 
Sakura gazed into his eyes.
 
`_He is so handsome, he is soooooo………soooo cutttttttttttte_'
 
 
“It's nice to finally meet the famous Hong Kong model,” Sakura said admiringly.
 
 
“It's _very_ nice to meet the _captivating_ Japan model,” Syaoran turned on his charm.
 
 
Sakura blushed and he felt satisfaction.
 
 
`_Baka! (Idiot) You _NEVER_ flirt and now you're FLIRTING. AGAIN I QUESTION YOU!
 
~_Will the Real Xiao Lang
 
Plz Stand up
 
Plz Stand up
 
Plz Stand up_~
 
CAN'T YOU EVER GET A CLUE!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ACT COLD TO THE FEMALE POPULATION, INSTEAD, YOU'RE FLIRTING………but then why do you enjoy receiving that shy, innocent blush from Sakura_'
 
The nagging voice in the back of his head grew louder and louder and louder, until he couldn't take it,
 
 
“SHUT UP!!”
 
Everybody in the studio stopped what they were doing.
 
 
Sakura blinked, “Hoe?”
 
 
“Ohohohohohohohohohoh KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Tomoyo went crazy, she disregarded the last bit when he shouted, `shut up' all she was squealing about was Sakura's `hoe'
 
 
Everybody else just sweat-dropped thinking they had the weirdest employer in the world.
 
 
Syaoran regained control of his mind and said, “Um, sorry about that. I'm not thinking clearly.”
 
Sakura gave a smile, “It's alright, I know how you feel. I'm guessing you're thinking to yourself and arguing that it builds up which results in shouting it out rather than mentally right?”
 
Syaoran nodded dumbly.
 
“I see………”
 
Meiling interrupted seeing the awkward moment between S+S, “Let's go to Xiao Lang's mansion and CELEBRATE!!!!!”
 
Sakura looked away and grinned like the others.
 
 
 
All agreed.
 
 
 
*~*~A/N: They finally met. They finally met. They finally met. They finally met. They finally met. Well………formally met. Lol Like no Like!? Tell me what ya think!*~*~
 
 
 
*~*~ Syao and Saku met. Syao and Saku met. Syao and Saku met. Syao and Saku met. Face to face, formally………finally knowing each other's names. FINALLY! lol! Bet you guys are finally happy :P*~*~