Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Wish Upon A Falling Star ❯ Falling for S3cr3ts ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Thank you everyone for the kind reviews!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!
 
^*^*^*^WISH UPON A FALLING STAR^*^*^*^
 
by: maixwolfblossom
 
 
 
~^~DISCLAIMER~^~: *Clamp taunting* You don't own CCS! You don't own CCS! You don't own CCS! *covers ears* NOOOO It's a dream I tell you A DREAM!!!
 
 
 
 
--Chappie Nine--
 
--Falling for S3cr3ts—
 
 
Sakura was fascinated of how many fans were camping outside his parking lot mansion. Syaoran was embarrassed; he forgot about the incident that happened that morning. (refer to chapter 7: When Plan takes Effect: Part II)
 
 
Girls were camped out with Syaoran Li posters hanging all over the tents. All you can see is Syaoran's devilish smirk and topless muscular body
 
(A/N: *drool* Now, that's to die for! lol)
 
All of them chanting a song in a circle………o.O;;:
 
(A/N: The tune to Kumbaya)
 
~_Syaoran Li is fine
He is Mine
Syaoran Li is fine
He is Mine
Syaoran Li is fine
He is mine………_~
 
Tomoyo laughed heartily while Sakura just opened her mouth soundlessly, thinking she'd be scared if people just burst into her front yard, chanting creepy songs like that.
 
Syaoran cringed hearing the creepy songs. Eriol was cracking up along with Meiling.
 
 
The limo made a full stop in front of the mansion itself, fearing if they stopped in the parking lot the fans would go wild.
 
 
Tomoyo blinked, rubbed her eyes, and gaped at the mansion that was even bigger than hers. She'd thought she'd seen every single mansion size available, she guessed she was wrong.
 
 
Eriol stared longingly at Tomoyo; he was a bit upset that she ditched him.
 
Meiling led them in, slightly pushing the gaping Tomoyo into the manor.
 
“So let's party?” Meiling looked at them hopeful, but none spoke.
 
She looked at each of them.
 
Syaoran was leaning against the wall in the living room, stealing short glances at Sakura.
 
Sakura densely nodded, smiling at Meiling.
 
Eriol looked like a beaten lovesick puppy.
 
Tomoyo………was currently still gawking.
 
“TOMOYO WOULD YOU STOP GAPING!”
 
Tomoyo closed her mouth.
 
 
“So………how do we celebrate?”
 
 
“Um, I was thinking that we should go out to a club. You know, have fun? Get drunk, get some hot sexy guys, and flirt like there's no end!” Meiling was currently in a drooling state.
 
Syaoran smirked looking at his cousin, “Mei, don't you have a boyfriend already?”
 
“*humph* Now why'd you have to ruin my………hot………steamy………_ fantasy_”
 
Again Meiling went into a dazed state.
 
 
Tomoyo sniggered, “Why Meiling-chan, I think you're right. I've been meaning to get out and hunt down some………hot steamy sexy guys to--,” Tomoyo licked her bottom lip and bit it, “to dance with.”
 
Eriol whimpered inwardly. He would _not_ let her get to him.
 
Sakura was just too innocent to play the game, “Heh?”
 
Syaoran answered girlishly, mockingly excited, “OH my! I can't wait to see all those mmmmmm………hot………sexy guys………and dancing?! Oh dancing is just my _favorite_ thing to do in the club! *squeal*”
 
He started to prance around making Sakura get the shock of her life.
 
Sakura's eyes bulged out not believing what she was hearing, “Syaoran-kun?…………you're gay?!,” she looked away blushing and started babbling, “No wonder you didn't react to all those girls out there. I'm so sorry. What must you think of me? At first I thought, `Oh he's just avoiding girls because of his status' and my!………hearing this changes my mind compl--”
 
 
Meiling's eyes flashed mischievously and frowned looking serious, “Yes, Sakura………we admit it. We've tried to cover up our shame………our grief………Syaoran………Syaoran is the gayest of the gay!”
 
 
Syaoran looked horrified as all three people stared at him like he was monster. Seeing Sakura's reaction made him overheat with humiliation; yeah, he meant to mock them, not scare her!
 
 
“N-no I'm NOT!”
 
 
Eriol broke into his first smile since the modeling show. He walked around Syaoran eyeing him amused, “Li Xiao Lang, did you not just say in a girly voice the following: ` OH my! I can't wait to see all those mmmmmm………hot………sexy guys………and dancing?! Oh dancing is just my _favorite_ thing to do in this place! *squeal*'. And did you just hesitate when Meiling made the accusation?”
 
Syaoran opened his mouth, “I--”
 
Eriol interrupted stopping sharply in front of Syaoran, “I rest my case………Meiling, I think you're right………” his glasses flashed dangerously as he pointed a shaking finger at Syaoran, “you _are_ the gayest of the gays!”
 
 
Tomoyo suppressed a giggle, but a horrified one came out instead, “I-I don't know what to say………I _thought_ you were hot and………*pant* and………_straight_ *covers eyes with fake tears* you—you broke………my………my _heart_!”
 
Sakura however ran to Tomoyo, who fell to the ground with weak knees because she was suffering from not laughing.
 
 
Sakura thought that all of them were acting for real.
 
 
Sakura turned to Syaoran fiercely and said to Syaoran seriously, “_How could you!_”
 
 
Meiling smirked while watching Syaoran mouth wordlessly at Sakura's serious face, `_So young so sly……… Meiling?………is causing havoc your specialty or what?_'
 
 
Syaoran managed to say, “But—but”
 
Sakura shot daggers at him.
 
 
~*~SYAORAN'S POV~*~
 
 
What should I say?
 
`_Sakura _is_ a bit thick._'
 
No she's not! She's wonderfully………cheerful………
 
 
`_Yeah but now she thinks you're a monster_'
 
 
Come on! I mean………I WAS ONLY JOKING! Wait I'm not even the one who started it!
 
 
`_By the way……… That look she's giving you, it shouldn't be able to affect you._'
 
 
Then why does it hurt when she shoots daggers at me?!
 
 
`_Could it be because you're………in love?_'
 
 
NO! I can't be!
 
 
If I had feelings for her than I would be flirting, stuttering when she's around, let her call me by my—
 
 
`_See! These are the symptoms that you've been bitten by the _love bug_! Anyways, What are you going to do with young perky over there?_'
 
 
I'm attracted to her and that's how far it will go!
 
 
`_You admitted it! You _like_ her!_'
 
 
Yes I do………I admit it………I like her………as a friend
 
 
`_You want to _marry_ her_'
 
 
No I don't
 
 
`_You want to kiss her_'
 
 
No I can't, she's my friend………I think
 
 
`_You _want_ her_'
 
 
ABSOLUTELY NOT!
 
 
`_Oh so………sweet little Rioka really hurt the strong, valiant Xiao Lang?_'
 
 
No! she broke me into little pieces! *whimper*
 
 
`_You were in love with her you know………_'
 
 
SO! That was the past! And if _I_ were to fall in love again………..Then it would be with Cherry………
 
 
`_Yeah, well buddy, she's just a dream girl………But back to the subject………why are you still holding on?………_'
 
 
…………
 
 
A tear rolled past my cheek.
 
 
`_Okay Okay………I think we made a breakthrough. Xiao Lang, you're going to be all right………_'
 
 
 
~*~NORMAL POV~*~
 
 
 
 
Sakura's features softened, seeing a tear roll down his face.
 
Everyone else scattered out of the room, unnoticed leaving them alone.
 
“Syaoran-kun………Gomen (srry) I'm not thinking straight. What did you want to say?”
 
 
Sakura's ability to think of other's feelings greatly affected Syaoran. Flashes and images raced through his mind.
 
 
 
*~*FLASHBACK*~*
 
 
A caring expression………
 
 
An energetic personality………
 
 
A giggling face………
 
 
Fluttery laughter………
 
 
Cherry blossoms………
 
 
Stars………
 
 
A wish………
 
 
Moonlight………
 
 
Emerald eyes………
 
 
*~*END*~*
 
 
Syaoran gasped out, “Cherry………”
 
 
Sakura looked at him shockingly she blurted out, “Nande? (What is it?)”, as if `Cherry' was her common nickname.
 
As sudden as she said it she thought to herself, `How'd he know my secret name………Only Little Wolf knew that_'
 
 
She amended quickly putting up an act to look confused, “ I-I mean. Who's Cherry?!”
 
 
Syaoran could've sworn she had a sense of shock around her………as if he discovered some hidden secret of hers.
 
Thinking he was just experiencing a hope that she was the woman of his dreams, he gave an incredulous look at her and smiled.
 
His smile flickered Sakura's memories.
 
 
*~*Flashback*~*
 
 
A warm smile…………
 
Warm lips touching hers………
 
A warm, secure embrace………
 
 
Cherry Blossoms softly floating to the ground………
 
Moonlight………
 
Shining Stars……….
 
Wishes………
 
Amber Eyes………
 
 
*~*~End of Flashbacks*~*
 
 
Sakura whispered choking out two words, “Little Wolf”
 
 
No one heard her, even the people who were pressing their ears against the living room door, except Syaoran; whose eyes widened with disbelief.
 
 
He trembled with uneasiness.
 
Did she really know or was she saying the meaning of his name?
 
He didn't know what to do.
 
 
~*~SYAORAN'S POV~*~
 
WHAT?! WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY!?
 
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T!
 
Emerald eyes, innocent aura, cheerful smile, and auburn hair?
 
Oh My Friggin' Goodness!
 
 
*thump*
 
~^~^~^~^~^^^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
 
 
*~*~ A/N: What do you think Syaoran's reaction will be? So what'd you think? I simply loved it! So here's your first cliffy………I think………I'm sure, but I'm too lazy to check so yeah. Review people!
 
 
A lot of reviews = an happy authoress= more chapters and quicker
 
updates= happy reviewers!!!! See mah equation will make all of us happy! LOL
 
 
 
THIS TIME I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS EQUATION! I have all the time to write up new chappies and update a day or two early than usually. If you're lucky ^^ you'll receive updates much sooner than that!