Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Women of Lust and Love ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Thx to all the people who reveiwed my story and lucky for you last night I dreamt of my next chapter ( I dream of my story o.O ne ways back to the story oh and I wrote this alll b4 and I forgot to save it and now its gone x.x so I hafta write it all over again *cries*

/* *\ Change of scenery

//* *\\ Memory or flashback


" " Character speaking

' ' Character thinking

[ ] Author Speaking


Disclaimer: I Wish I own Clamp but I dont so dont sue me!




Previously....

Sakura smiled and took out her gun and loaded it with bullets and then the car stopped. " We've arrived Sakura!" shouted Charley " Thanks for the ride Charley you dont have to pick me up today Im going with Tomoyo" Sakura said as she got out of the limo "Sure thing!" Charley Replyed as she sped off.

Sakura entered the building when suddenly a bullet was shot and it whizzed past her ear...

Now...



"awwww too bad but you missed you could of gave me another peircing you know" Sakura laughed
"you have enough piercings already!" someone shouted "naww I only gots 5, 2 on each ear and 1 on my belly button and its not like you dont have some Tomoyo!" shouted back Sakura.

Tomoyo and Sakura had opened a shooting range a year ago for training and for other people to use they both had Black guns with jewels in a shape to represent which one was theirs

Sakura had pink jewels in a Cherry Blossom Flower shape while Tomoyo had purple jewels in a shope of a Lily .

"all these targets are so old Tomoyo!" said Sakura as she easily shot a target 15 metres away " oh I just put in a new Target, follow me and I'll show you" Tomoyo said as she Led Sakura to a dark tinted room. "is it easy?" Sakura asked as Tomoyo unlocked the door and steped in "I dont know its based on how fast a regular trained person runs and between how fast a experienced trained person runs and since you asked why don't you take the honours of testing it hmm Sakura?" Tomoyo explained and asked "Of course it'll be my pleasure"

Tomoyo walked to the controls and turned it on to the 5th level. Sakura whipped out her gun and shot it without missing "Nice" Tomoyo commented as she turned it to the 9th level it wnt faster and Sakura shot it once and hit it "Tomoyo this is too easy!" Sakura whined

"oh yeah?" Tomoyo turned it to the 20th level and Sakura had to shoot it 5 times to hit it "Tomoyo this is too easy" Tomoyo mocked Sakura "Ah shuddup" Sakura told Tomoyo as she reloaded her gun [Where do the bullets come from? o.O] Tomoyo turned the machine off " There are higher levels ya know this will be only opened to us till we master it heh we dont want the others to think there better do we?" Tomoyo laughed

"so where are we going tonight?" asked Sakura "hmm theres this hot new place that opened downtown wanna go?" Tomoyo responded "Sure why not? seems like fun" said Sakura "okay lets go to my place to get dressed" Tomoyo said as went outside to her Black Mercedes Benz and got in. Sakura followed and got in the car as Tomoyo turned the engine on "Seatbelts please!" shouted Tomoyo as she slammed her foot on the gas pedal and drove off.

/*Elsewhere...*\

"ohh mm ohhh Li..." moaned a brown haired girl in the arms of a man who was un bottoning her shirt "you like my kisses don't cha Shelly?" whispered Syaoran as he kissed down her neck "mmhmm..." the girl who was called Shelly replyed then suddenly a knock on the door was heard "What?" Syaoran shouted as he kissed Shelly's upper chest "um sorry to disturb you but uhh you have to get ready to go to that new club downtown for a business meeting" someone shouted back from the other side of the door "Yeah Yeah Eriol give me 10 minutes, Sorry Shelly but I got to go see you sometime again k?" Syaoran said to Shelly as he got up and got dressed " awwww okay then see you sometime again soon" Shelly said and winked as she got out of the room buttoning up her shirt.

10 Minutes Later...

Syaoran got out side of the house and got into the limo that was waiting for him. Inside was Eriol waiting for him and smiling "Hey thanks for saving me that girl is really a bad kisser" Syaoran said "no prob but we are going to that new club downtown" Eriol replyed "Great I hope there are some hot babes there" Syaoran told Eriol as they drove downtown

/*At Tomoyo's Place*\

Sakura got out of the change room and twirled around for Tomoyo to see. "mmm.. Sakura you look sexy in that you should wear that to the club" commented Tomoyo.

Sakura was wearing a White and Black dress that was attached to her necklace and the top part was like a shoulder shirt and the bottom had little strips hanging down that showed off her curves and her legs. She was wearing black boots and had her hair up in a clip that left her Bangs and little strips of her down.

[I drew Sakura in that dress it is so hard to describe it but it looks so nice Im trying to colour it on the computer now so I can put it on a site and show it to you]

"You Look Sexy too Tomoyo all your creations are great" Sakura commented back

Tomoyo was wearing that same thing except that it was Black and White and she was wearing white boots and left her hair down with strips of frizzes.

"Well I do try" Tomoyo said as she checked her watch, it was almost 8:30 "We'd better get going or else the guys will leave cause we aren't there" joked Tomoyo as she walked over to the Black Mecedes Benz "You Coming ?" asked Tomoyo as she started the engine "Hell yeah!" Shouted sakura as she got in the car.

"SEATBELTS PLEASE!" Yelled Tomoyo as she slammed het foot on the gas pedal.

To Be Continued...

I hope that was long enough and come on! give me a break I had to write the whole thing over again because I fogot to save and at least I wrote again in.... 1DAY! lolz jks Please Review and stuffies! I live on those reviews of yours! Well thats enough for me. Ja ne!