Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and found ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Cheerlin

E-mail: cheerlin88@hotmail.com

Anime: Detective Conan

Type: Romance & Drama

Disclaimer: Detective Conan doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Gosho Aoyama.

Special thanks to Kitahoshi Hazel for her big support.

Chapter 4
~*~

"Conan!" Ran screamed. The small boy runs away from the room, from the apartment. Suddenly he felt tired but that didn't stop him from continuing. After a while he found himself near to Professor Agasa's apartment.
Conan knocked on the door and an old man with glasses opened
cheerfully.
"Hello Shinichi! What brings you here?" he asked.
"Professor, I need the cure now!" Shinichi/Conan almost screamed.
"We are searching Shinichi. You know it's not easy!!!" The Professor
said , leading Shinichi into his apartment. There stood a small girl with golden hair staring at the small boy with glasses.
"Hello Shinichi-kun, we meet again." She said and smiled. "Gin and
Vodka are looking for us, you know." she said calmly.
"Haibara, have you found the cure?" Shinichi asked.
"Why are you in such a hurry? You know that it isn't easy. But we're on the right track. We just need some time." Ai explained calmly. "Kudo-kun, you don't act like that normally. What's wrong
with you?" She asked.
"I can't explain. What have you found?" Shinichi asked.Ai stared at him but soon she turned away.
"We have found a temporary pill…" she said quietly.
"Were is it then?!" Shinichi asked, "Why haven't you told me before?" he said angrily.
"We haven't tested it yet. We don't know if it will work or not." Ai told him seriously.
"I'll take that chance." he said quickly.
"No you can't! I won't allow it." She said calmly flashing him a
dangerous smile.
"Haibara, this is important! I can't wait." Shinichi told her ,
irritated.
"I am not risking your life on this."she said sharply.
"I am willing to risk my life on this." Shinichi said desperately.
Ai turned once again to stare at him. She closed her eyes and a
smile was put on her lips.
"Very well. I can't stop you anyway. You need to get some clothes
first before we get into this,"Ai said and walked to the professor who
was making tea.
"You better know what you're getting into Kudo. This will hurt so
you better be prepared." Ai warned.Shinichi took the small pill and swallowed. He felt like a fire was burning him from the inside , he screamed. The pain stung him in his chest and the process
had started. A fast as it came , it was gone.
When Shinichi woke up,he was in the professor's room. He looked
around and found Ai sitting on a chair staring at him.
"You finally woke up." She said and walked to his side.
"How am I?" Shinichi asked.
"Well… as I told you , this pill wasn't tested but it seems to work so far. You are in your seventeen year old body, but how are you feeling?" Ai asked.
"I'm fine. But I've got a headache" Shinichi replied."Wait a
moment! You're back to normal!Haibara, did you take the test pill
too?".Ai smiled.
"If anything happened to you, I would be the guilty one, so I took the pill too." she replied , still smiling.
"That was very stupid of you." Shinichi said.
At the same time Ran had come to the professor's apartment to check if Conan was there. It had been 2 hours now and he was still missing!
She pressed the door bell and the professor openened the door.
"Professor Agasa, have you seen Conan?" Ran asked in a worried tone.
"Oh! Conan's parents wanted to see him , he's with them now,"The professor lied. "But there is one person I want you to meet in my
room , go there and I'll make some tea,".Ran looked puzzled but started to walk towards the room.
"Haibara, you shouldn't have done it. What if anything happened to
you? I would never forgive myself," Shinichi said sincerely.
"I did it because...I-I love you." Ai spoke quietly.

Silence...
"Ai, I like you too but...-" he began. Suddenly the door flung open and Ran stood there with a hurt expression.
"Ran!" Shinichi said in surprise. Ran stared at Ai and then at Shinichi.
"So this is your girlfriend. I wish you two the best. G-Good-bye Shinichi Kudo." Ran said with tears in her eyes as she sped away.