Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ The Detective Prince ❯ Crusaders Of The Night ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Detective Prince
Chapter 7
Crusaders Of The Night

He swayed back and forth in bed, dreaming of the events that lead to his transformation. He swung up as sweat flowed down from the side of his face. He looked over to see it was 6: 35 A.M. Conan slowly laid back down, staring toward the ceiling.

"I haven't dreamed about that in quite some time..I wonder if it's a message."

He rolled over onto his side while closing his eyes. His phone began to vibrate a couple seconds later.

"What now?" Conan thought to himself reaching over.

He answered it while rolling onto his back.

"Hello."

"Hey Conan you find anything out about Red Robin?"

"Tsburaya, what are you doing up so early?" Conan asked.

"Just woke up not to long ago, couldn't get back to sleep." Mitsuhiko replied.

"Oh....haven't really got any new information but I'm working on it." Conan informed.

"Good, not sure if any of the other's told you but we're going to have a team meeting at the park at about eleven."

"I'll be there."

"See you then." Mitsuhiko said as he hung up.

The phone went off in the room as he slowly lifted his face from the pillow.

"Who could that be?"

He reached over for the phone on the desk
to the left of him.

"This is Tim."

"Mr. Wayne we have a delivery for you down stairs."

"Thank you, I'll be right down."

He pushed out of bed as he quickly got dressed. He turned the TV on to catch some of the latest news.

"A man was hospitalized just this morning. The cause of his sickness is not quite clear yet."

Tim looked on as they showed a picture of the man on the screen.

"That's the guy who locked lips with Silvia
at the party."

He switched the TV off then made his way down stairs.When he arrived in the lobby he looked over to see a large box to the side of the front door. He walked over to see the Wayne enterprise insignia stamped on the side.

"Wow, didn't expect Bruce to have this stuff to me by this morning." Tim thought to himself.

He walked over as he lifted the box up.

"Will you be needing any help with that sir?" The clerk asked walking up.

"Na, I've got it." Tim replied as he headed for the elevator.

Once back in his room he placed the box to the ground as he walked over and pulled out a phone book as he flipped through it. This lasted for about a minute.

"Great there's an art museum down town, I'll give them a call. I could have this set up by this afternoon." He thought to himself as he dialed the number.

The conversation lasted nearly ten minutes. A smile came to his face after they hung up.

"Good, the show will be at four thirty today. But before then, I have something important to do."

He had managed to fall back asleep. A couple hours had gone by. The sound of the birds chirping could be heard in the near distance. His eyes slowly fluttered open as he looked over as the clock read ten thirty two. Conan rolled out of bed. He got dressed then walked out to the main room. He looked over to see Kogoro with a wet rag over his head.

"What's wrong?" Conan asked.

"A headache and a slight fever." Ran answered as she walked over handing Kogoro a cup of tea.

"Maybe he had to much to drink last night." Conan thought to himself.

"Where do you plan on going this early?" Ran asked.

"Just up to the park, I'm supposed to meet up with the others."

"Do you want something to eat before you go?"

"I'll eat when I get back."

"Here, take this with you." Ran said handing him some money.

"Thank you." Conan said as he walked to the door.

On his way to the park he stopped at a donut shop and had a little something. He then made his way to the park where his friends awaited.

"Conan you're late." Genta exclaimed.

"I stopped to grab something to eat." Conan said.

"Good idea, it's never good to investigate on an empty stomach." Mitsuhiko said.

"Where's Yoshida?" Conan asked.

"She hasn't arrived yet." Ai said.

"Strange, she's usually one of the first to arrive."

"I guess we'll start with out her, anyone come up with any new info on the masked man?" Genta asked.

"I got nothing." Mitsuhiko said.

Ai shook her head from side to side.

"What about you Conan?" Genta asked.

"Nothing yet, I think it would be best if we went through what we already know." Conan said.

"Yea, I agree." Mitsuhiko said.

"We know he has wings and can blast open walls with his hands." Genta began.

"He's called Red Robin." Mitsuhiko added.

"He saved Yoshida so that must mean he has some good in him, other than that we really don't have much to fall on." Conan finished.

The four of them stood in silence as they began to process all that they knew. Ai walked over as she took a seat at one of the swings. Conan began to pace back and forth as he continued to think. Minutes went by as they waited.

"Wow it's been over fifteen minutes, she's never this late." Mitsuhiko Said.

"I'll give her a call." Ai said as she pulled out her phone while swinging back and forth.

The phone ringed as the other's looked on.

"Hey Ai."

"Where are you?"

"Turn around." Ayumi replied.

Ai shifted around as Ayumi walked up to the four of them.

"There you are, what took you so long?" Conan asked.

"We had a guest over, he was there when I woke up." She informed.

"Anybody we know?" Ai asked.

"It was that guy we met the other day, Tim." Ayumi said.

"Tim...what was he doing at your house?" Genta asked.

"My mom invited him in, he found and brought back my necklace!!" Ayumi jumped up.

"How did he find it?"  Mitsuhiko asked.

"He visited the site of the explosion and found it under some of the ruble. He said when he saw it he knew it was mine."

"Wow, how nice of him." Mitsuhiko said.

"Yea, he's so sweet." Ayumi added.

"He must have a good eye for detail, and how did he know Yoshida's necklace was missing...? Conan thought to himself.

Conan began to walk back and forth as everyone stared over at him. As he walked he reached down and pulled out his phone.

"There might not be much on Tim Wayne, but let's see if there is anything on any of his family that could help my investigation."

He walked a couple yards away as he dialed a number.

"Why do you think he walked all the way over there to make a call?" Mitsuhiko asked.

"He's probably got a girlfriend." Ai jokingly stated.

"It must be important, Conan dosen't do that often." Genta said.

The phone rang for a couple seconds as a familiar voice answered.

"Hey Conan, what is it I can help you with this time?" Dr. Agasa asked.

"Can you find anything on Tim's relatives?" Conan asked.

"Sure thing, I'll see what I can find."

"Thank you."

Hours went by. The streets were busy as always. He looked on as they set up the podium. People gathered outside the museum as they waited. Tim leaned up against the side wall as he looked over.

"I'll be sure to look out for any suspicious spectators." Tim thought to himself.

He made his way over a few seconds later, clearing his throat as he did. He stepped up as he spoke out.

"I thank you all for coming." He began as he observed all those who came to the show.

His speech lasted for nearly thirty minutes, as he showed off paintings, carvings, and the diamond. They all then followed him into the museum as everything was set in place.

"I've always wanted to do a show like this, just to share the arts of Gotham and bring them to a place like this." He talked as they all walked on.

As he talked Tim looked the crowd over, observing to see if anyone was checking the layout of the building out, or where the security camera's were located. Everyone had their full attention on him and the arts.

"Dosen't look like the Kaitou Kid is here, but I'm sure he'll show tonight. I posted a blog about the diamond, it
will also hit the papers tommarrow."

After about another ten minutes the event came to an end as everyone scattered a
bout, just observing the many different things which filled the art museum. He looked down at his phone which read five forty five. Tim walked around as he observed some of the himself.

"I must say, there's some pretty good stuff in here."

He continued to walk down the hall as he came upon a sculpted dinosaur. He stood there as he gazed upon it's every detail, from the curves to the texture.

"I wonder how long it took to make this."

Tim stood there awhile longer as he felt a hand come to his shoulder.

"I must say I really enjoyed your speech, you have a way with words Mr. Wayne."

Tim turned around to come face to face with a gentle around his age.

"Thank you." Tim said as the two shook hands.

"I see you didn't use any note cards, impressive."

"I've had a lot of speeches, so it comes pretty natural." Tim said.

"True, practice makes perfect."

"Aren't you going to Teitan high?" He asked.

"You did your research."

"Heard it's a good school, you enjoying it?"

"I would say so, just a couple girl problems from time to time." Tim said.

"I hear you." He said as they both gave off a small laugh.

"So what type of talent do you have, anything you specialize in?" Tim asked.

The young man reached to the side of Tim's ear and when he pulled back a bird appeared out of nowhere as it flew out a window nearby.

"Wow impressive, I take it you're a magician of some kind." Tim said.

"You are correct Mr. Wayne."

"Tim, call me Tim."

"Alright then, that works for me."

"What about you, does the young magician have a name?" Tim asked.

"Kuroba Kaito, since you have given me the honor of calling you by your first name, you're welcome to do the same."

"Sure thing Kaito, I hope to see some more of your tricks." Tim said.

"On a tight schedule, but I'm sure we can arrange that. Until next time then.....Tim." Kaito said as he walked off.

"I'll admit, that was a neat trick he pulled. Magic is all about placement and timing, you got to respect those who can pull it off."

He sat at the table looking down at his phone, waiting for it to ring. Conan directed his attention up as he looked over to see Ran making dinner. Kogoro was laying on the couch watching one of his programs. His phone began to vibrate the next second as he picked it up.

"Dr. Agasa did you find anything?" Conan asked as he headed to his room.

"Not a whole lot, but I did find something on Mr. Wayne that might interest you."

"Good, so what did you find on our friend Tim?" Conan asked.

"Not Tim, but a Bruce Wayne."

"What's his relation to Tim?" Conan asked.

"He's his father."

"So what did you find on him."

"He watched his mother and father die right infront of him when he was just a young boy."

"How, how did they die?" Conan asked as he closed his door.

"They were shot, both of them died before the police or medical could arrive." Dr. Agasa said.

"What a way to lose your family." Conan thought to himself.

A moment of silence goes by, neither one of them said a word.

"Conan, Ai told me about Red Robin. Using her description I checked to see if I could find anything."

"Did you find anything on him?" Conan asked.

"Not exactly, but I did find something on a Robin and Batman. Known as the Dynamic Duo."

"Tell me more." Conan said as he became more interested.

"They are a team which operates in Gotham City, vigilantes." Dr. Agasa said.

"For how long?"

"Years, but the thing is some aren't even sure if they are real, a myth if you will."

"That dosen't help much, still no real connection to Tim and Red Robin."

Another moment of silence goes by.

"Dinner is ready." Ran yelled from the kitchen.

"Is there anything else I can do?" Dr. Agasa asked.

"Do you think you can make a tracer of some kind?" Conan asked.

"I don't see why not, I'll have it ready in the morning."

"Thank you doc." Conan said as they both hung up.

The city kept busy, like it had most every other night. He stood watching the museum for hours and hours from a neighboring building. The clock struck twelve mid night and still there was no sign of Kaitou Kid. He continued to wait as minutes turned into hours. Before he knew it 4 A.M. rolled around.

"Dosen't look like he's coming, I'll try again later." Red Robin thought to himself as a loud bell can be heard in the distance.

He turned his head to see a large building, which happened to be the biggest in the area. Using his grappler he made his way over. He made it to the top as he looked around.

"What is this, some kind of bell tower?"

He looked to see no one was there.

"If there is no one here, then who made the bell go off?"

A cool wind blew by as the bell went off yet again.

"Hmm, so it was the wind."

He then turned back to see the city below. Red Robin took a seat at the edge of the building as he looked down at the city.

"I can see everything from up here."

He sat there for awhile, just
long enough to see the sun rise the next morning.

The morning brought a bright sky and the flow of the wind cruising through the trees. Conan had been up for the past hour, sitting infront of the TV. He flipped through the channels
, a way to help pass time. His phone rang the next second as he answered it.

"Conan I made the tracker like you asked, it's fully functional." Dr. Agasa informed.

"Good, I'll be right over." Conan said

Conan switched the TV off as he kicked on his shoes and exited out the front door. He pushed past the front gate which was unlocked as he made it to the front door. Before he could knock the door slid open as Dr. Agasa invited him in. He took him into the kitchen as he handed him something that sat on the counter.

"There it is, just press the side button and you can shoot a tracer on anything you want."

"What's the range?" Conan asked

"I would say about five to fifteen yards, if you plan on using it you might want to be at close range." Dr. Agasa said.

“So once I use this, how will we be able to track something?” Conan asked.

“Through my computer.”

Conan nodded as he looked out the window.

"Where's Haibara?" Conan asked.

"Still asleep."

Conan looked down at his watch raising a brow.

"When does she ever sleep past eleven, think we should check on her."

"What's wrong, you worried about me?" Ai asked as she walked up from behind.

Conan turned to face her as he rubbed the top of his head.

"Yes....in the since of your health of.....of sleeping to long." Conan said with a laugh.

"Riiight." Ai said sarcasticly.

The clock had struck well beyond noon as he lifted his head up to see the sun peaking through the curtain. Tim pushed out of bed as he headed into the bathroom, taking a shower. Once out he dressed into something casual as he took to the streets. He walked, going from shop to shop.

“Cruising my way around the city will only help me become more comfortable with my surroundings.”
He thought to himself as he crossed the street.

He went into a small sports shop as he looked around.

“I could use a pair cleats for gym class.”  

He walked over
looking at the different types. It didn’t take him long to decide on a pair. As he walked toward the register he noticed a set of shades. Tim took a good look over at them, grabbing one as he walked over. After he paid he made his way up the block as he heard someone call out his name. He turned around as someone approached him.

“Airi, I’m surprised to see you up here.”

“What did you buy?” She asked walking up to him.

“Just some shoes and glasses.”

“You wear glasses?” Airi questioned.

“Sun glasses.”

“Oh, I see.” She said.

“What about you, anything bring you to town?” Tim asked.

“Just shopping, for anything that is.”

They continued to walk down the block as they came upon a park. They took a seat at a bench as the children played in the near distance.

“I saw you talking with Ran the other day, you two friends?” Airi asked.

“I....we’re not talking right now, had a little problem.” Tim replied.

“That’s to bad. You ever meet Kudo Shinichi?”

“Who’s that?” Tim asked.

“He’s an ace detective, used to be a friend of Ran.”

“Used to be?”

“No one really see’s him around anymore, I use to have a crush on him awhile back.”

“Any idea on where he might be?” Tim asked.

“Probably some big case. I think he had a thing for Ran, they hanged a lot back in the day.”

“Well atleast she has Conan.” Tim stated.

“Conan, who’s Conan?” Airi asked.

Tim pulled out his phone as he went into his photo section.

“I took a picture of him a few nights ago when we were out in the city.” Tim said showing a picture of Conan to her.

Airi took a long glance at the picture, then looked toward Tim.

“Oh my..he....he looks just like Shinichi.” Airi said.

“Really?”

“Well, when he was younger anyway. Hold on a second.” Airi said as she dug around in her purse.

Tim stuck his phone back into his pocket as Airi pulled out a small photo.

“Here take a look, this was Shinichi back in third grade.” Airi said handing him the photo.

Tim’s eyes glued to the photo as he looked it over.

“My gosh she’s right, this guy looks just like Conan. I wonder if they are related?”

“You can keep the photo, I have more at the house.” Airi said.

“Thanks.” Tim said placing the photo into his pocket.

“I’ll see you in school ok.”

“Yea.”

She patted him on his left shoulder as she sat up and walked off.

He sat at the computer as he surfed through many files, going from page to page.


“You’ve been at this for hours now, what are you looking for?” Ai asked.

“I’m checking for all flight records, looking for any visitor’s who flew in the past month or so.” Conan said.

“What for?” Ai asked.

“The shape was first reported two weeks ago, so there is a chance it was someone who came from out of state.”

“Good thinking, have you found a person of interest?” Ai asked.

“I’ve got three, a Chad Bradshaw, Alvin Draper, and a gentleman by the name of Carol Johnson.” Conan said.

“So who are you leaning toward?”

“I’d have to say Mr. Draper, his background seems pretty shady. He also does a lot of traveling.” Conan said.

He looked each of the three profiles over once more, then jumped down from the chair.

“Where are you going?” Ai asked.

“I’m heading back to the house, don’t want Ran to start worrying.” Conan stated.

He made his way  out the front door as Ai closed it on his way out. When he returned home he saw Ran sitting at the couch watching something as he walked up to her. Ran looked over at him as a smile came to her face.

“What have you been doing all day?” She asked.

“Just hanging out with the guys.”

“Would you like to head down to the theater with me and Sonoko tonight?” Ran asked.

“Sure, I don’t see why not.”

“Good.”

Night had struck. The sweet smell of the bakery blew through the night skies. He knelt on a building near the museum like he had the previous night, waiting to see if the Phantom Kid would arrive.

“News of the diamond hit today, I’ll be very surprised if he dosen’t show this time.” Red Robin thought to himself.

A couple minutes went by as something came into view flying in the air. Red Robin focused his attention into that direction to see someone flying on what appeared to be an air glider. They landed on top of the museum as Red Robin stood to his feet
. Using his cowl he zoomed in on the person, it was none other than Kaitou Kid.

“Show time.” Red Robin said.

Kaitou Kid reached into his pocket as he pulled out a small device.

“Now to jam the security signals, better make this quick it will only last two minutes.” He thought to himself as he pressed down on the button.

He walked over as he cut the glass open using a special knife. He then pulled out a rope lowering himself in. He made his way through the dark,
knowing exactly where every wall and every corner was. Kaitou Kid peaked around the corner to see a security guard a few feet away. He whistled out to grab his attention. The guard turned around to see nothing.

“Guess I must be hearing things again.”

As he turned back around he is knocked over the head as he falls to the ground.

“Sorry about that, all business.” Kaitou Kid said as he continued down the hall.

He made his way into a large room where the diamond awaited in the center. He slowly made his way over as a grin came to his face.

“Yes....what a magnificent piece.” He said as he reached forward.

Something struck the end of his hand as he jumped back in pain. Kaitou Kid turned as someone glided down at him.

“Game over Kaitou Kid, I’m ending your little shopping spree.” Red Robin said.

“Easier said than done.” Kaitou Kid said as he reached over stashing the diamond into his jacket.

Red Robin lunged over at him as Kaitou Kid flipped over him running down the hall. He made it back to his rope as he quickly climbed up. When he got to the top Red Robin was waiting for him.

“Going somewhere?”

Kaitou Kid ran forward throwing a couple punches which he dodged. He tossed another punch as Red Robin grabbed his arm twisting it, while dropping him to his back.

“If there is one thing you should know Kaitou Kid, you don’t want to throw hands with me.”

“So you have moves.” Kaitou Kid said as he pushed back to his feet while pulling out a gun.

He took aim as he fired. Red Robin jumped back as the bullets darted from side to side. Kaitou Kid took this opportunity as he grabbed his air glider and took to the skies.

“He wasn’t trying to hit me, just a distraction.”

Red Robin leaped into the air as he shot his grappler out following after him.


“This guy is persistent.” Kaitou Kid thought to himself as he looked to see he was still being pursued.

With his free hand he reached into his utility belt as he
tossed a couple ice bombs toward the air glider freezing it. Kaitou Kid crashed landed onto a roof nearby as he rolled a couple times. Red Robin landed a few seconds later.

“Are you done entertaining me?” Red Robin asked.

“I’ll admit you’ve got some tricks.” Kaitou Kid said standing to his feet.

“That mean you’re ready for me to take you in?”

“Not a chance.” Kaitou Kid replied as he turned to run.

He followed after him as they jumped from building to building.

“He’s gaining on me, this guy’s got some speed.”


Kaitou Kid jumped down as he grabbed hold of a clothes line swinging down to the streets. Red Robin glided down after him. They ran down many blocks as people watched from the side. After a couple minutes of running he walked into a dead end. He slowly turned around to see Red Robin looking over at him.

“This ends now.” Red Robin said as an empty milk jug hit him over the head.

He turned to his side to see a group of woman charging toward him. They held brooms, pans, and even pipe bars.

“Get away from Kaitou Kid!!!” One of them yelled.

“You have got to be joking me.” Tim mumbled.

They surrounded him as they all began hitting him with their weapon of choice. He took a hit to the leg followed up by one to the side.

“Thank you ladies.” Kaitou Kid said with the tip of the hat as he took off.

They continued their assault as he quickly began disarming them all, tossing their weapons to the side.

“Enough!” He yelled as they all ran off screaming.

“Guess I pulled a semi Batman.”

Red Robin ran around the corner as he caught sight of Kaitou Kid running down the block. He reached down as he tossed a birdrang at him. When it hit his whole body exploded with a pop.

“A decoy, where’s the real Kaitou Kid.” He said turning to the other direction.

He looked from side to side, there was no sign of him.

“There is no way he could have got far.....wait.”

Red Robin then looked all the people over in the general area. None of them directly looked at him, except for a pregnant woman signaling for a taxi
.

“There!”

He shot his grappler out wrapping it around the woman’s wrists as he pulled her toward him. He then slammed her up against the wall as many watched on.

“How’s it hanging Kaitou Kid, your glimpse over at me confirmed my theory.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about!” She cried out.

“Pregnant women usually have chest and a little thickness around the waist, your disguise lacks both.” Red Robin said.

Kaitou Kid smiled at this as he slipped from his grip kicking him in the chest. He then tossed his disguise off as a few clapped.

“Now this is entertainment!” One yelled.

“Impressive... but I must ask, who the hell are you?” Kaitou Kid asked with a grin coming to his face.

“Red Robin.” He replied tossing a smoke bomb at him.

Kaitou Kid easily dodged this as he took off once more.

“Here we go again.” Red Robin said as he raced after him.

As he chased him down the block screams can be heard in the near distance as Red Robin came to a stop.

“Damn!”

Kaitou Kid continued to run as Red Robin headed into the direction of havoc. He used his grappler as he swung over a couple of buildings. He came to a stop as he saw a building on fire. The firemen struggled to contain it. He then noticed Conan, Sonoko and Ran looking on as well. Red Robin glided down toward the firemen as everyone turned to see him coming down.

“Did he just fly?” Sonoko asked.

“I think so, but who is he?” Ran questioned.

“That’s him, that must be Red Robin.” Conan thought to himself.

He raced over to the firemen as they looked toward him.

“Is there anyone still in there?”

“There’s a young boy on the fifth floor.” One of them replied.

He quickly yanked out his grappler as he shot up colliding with the blazing flames above.

“Is he crazy?!!” Ran yelled out.

Everyone waited a couple seconds as he came flying out with the young boy. When he landed everyone began to clap and cheer. Conan reached into his pocket as he pulled out his tracking device.

“Now’s my chance.”

With that he took aim and fired connecting on the side of his boot. Another explosion went off as the side of a building fell toward Conan.

“Watch out!!” Red Robin yelled as Conan turned.

Conan froze as the ruble fell toward him. Just before it could hit someone flew by swinging on a rope and took him to safety.

“You alright kid?” A calm voice said from behind.

Conan turned around and was surprised at who he saw.

“Kaitou Kid?” Conan said.

“That’s my name.” Kaitou Kid said as he heard someone running at him from behind.

He turned to see Red Robin as he used his rope and took to the roof tops. Red Robin followed after him. Conan looked on as Sonoko and Ran came over.

“Conan what did he say?!” Sonoko asked in an excited voice.

“Are you ok?” Ran asked looking him over.

“I’m....I’m fine.” He replied still looking up.

The chase continued as they jumped from building to building. This continued for another five minutes or so.

“He came to the fire scene, there’s defiantly a good spark in him somewhere.” Red Robin thought to himself.

Kaitou Kid turned to see Red Robin was gaining on him.

“I’m starting to think you have an unhealthy obsession with me Redbird.” Kaitou Kid yelled back.

“The only thing I’m obsessed with is justice.” Red Robin replied as he lunged up at him as they both jumped for the next building.

He grabbed a hold of his wrist as he fell downward. He landed in a garbage bin with the top slamming shut. Red Robin kicked it open the next second as he tossed a banana peel from his chest piece.

“What the hell, I grabbed him.” Tim said realizing he had grabbed on to a fake hand which he still had in his possession.

He looked up toward the building where Kaitou Kid stood with a large grin on his face. Kaitou Kid saluted him as he took off running. Red Robin slowly pushed out of the trash and noticed he was in a alley.

“What a night
........ I get owned by Kaitou Kid, a fire house incident, and I got a slight beat down by a bunch of fan girls. Perfect, couldn’t have been written any better.”

He made his way back to the apartment, after a very dissapointing evening of events. The weather was clear through most of the night. The next morning he awoke to the sound of an alarm. Conan jumped up as he quickly got dressed. He looked over to see the clock read six fifty.

“Looks like I’ll have plenty of time to head to Dr. Agasa’s before school starts.”

Conan silently made his way through the hall, closing the front door ever so slightly as he exited. He looked to the sky as he made his way over. It was a very cloudy morning. A few cars drove by from time to time, but other than that it was a pretty calm morning. Conan made it to Dr. Agasa’s front door as he slightly knocked. No one answered.


“Guess I’ll have to knock a little harder.”

He knocked once more as he took a step back. A few seconds later the door cracked open as he looked up to see Dr. Agasa.

“Conan....what are you doing here so early?”

“Didn’t want to wait until after school to check out the tracking information.” Conan replied.

“Come on in.” Dr. Agasa said as he invited him in.

They made their way over to the computer as Dr. Agasa took a seat.

“Wow doc it’s chilly in here, you leave a window open or something?” Conan asked.

“Nonsense, I never leave windows open at night.” Dr. Agasa stated.

As the computer turned on Conan walked over as he caught sight of a window opened near the back door. He walked over as he jumped up pushing it shut. He then headed back over to Dr. Agasa.

“So do you have a location on where the tracer is?”

“One second.”

He opened a document as he looked on. At that second Dr. Agasa’s eyes sprung wide open. Conan noticed this.

“What’s wrong, where’s the tracer?” Conan asked.

Dr. Agasa reached over grabbing a small object next to the mouse, as he handed it to Conan.

“What is this?” Conan asked.

“That’s.....that’s the tracer you used last night.”

Conan became wide eyed as he looked down at the small item. He then looked back toward Dr. Agasa.

“He must of found the tracer, then tracked it back to us.” Conan said.

“Conan....who are we dealing with?”

He didn’t reply. Conan stuck the tracker into his pocket as he headed for the front door.

“I underestimated Red Robin, I’ll be sure it dosen’t happen again.” Conan declared as he exited.

To Be Continued




Converting /tmp/phpUtbvc6 to /dev/stdout