Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ The Detective Prince ❯ Alter Egos ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Detective Prince
Cha
pter 8
The Alter Egos

He made his way down the street, deep in thought. Traffic began picking up as he crossed the street. He looked up to see the clouds continuing to build up.

"I think it would be best if I stayed away from Agasa's place, atleast until I catch this guy." Conan thought to himself.

Within the next minute he arrived back at the house as he made his way up the stairs. He opened the front door as he walked in taking a seat at the couch. Conan kicked his shoes off as he sat back.

"If he knows we're tracking him, does that mean he'll come after us. Then again if he wanted to, he'd of done that last night."

Without his awareness he found himself drifting off back to sleep.

Soreness soared across his body, eyes with a burning sensation. His fingers slightly moved as he forced
them open. He slowly rolled to his back as he let out a small groan.

"Got school in about an hour, better get up." Tim thought to himself.

He pushed up with his elbows as he sat up leaning his back up against the wall. His phone began to ring as he reached over, grabbing it. Tim looked down to see an incoming call from Damian. He ignored this as he put his phone to the side. A minute later his phone began to vibrate. He grabbed it once more as he found he received a text message from Damian.

"What could he possibly want?" Tim thought to himself as he opened the message.

He looked down,as it read "Having diamond troubles, nice going Drake."

Tim shook his head from side to side as he deleted the message.

"The robbery at the museum must of hit the news, how informative of Damian."

Tim made his way out of bed as he grabbed his laptop
walking over toward the table. He flipped it open as he stretched his arms.

“Looks like the file on that kid is fully downloaded.”

Tim looked it over, his eyes narrowing as he did.

“There is nothing on him, no father, no mother......Conan Edogawa, who are you?”
Tim thought to himself as he sat back in his seat.

He felt his body being tugged at. His eyes opened to be met by Ran's.

"You have school in about forty minutes, thought I'd wake you up."

"Thanks."

"What were you doing sleeping on the couch, and in your school clothes for that matter?" Ran asked.

"I got up a little earlier, just thought I'd be prepared." Conan pulled out.

"Hmm, you sure that's your answer?" Ran questioned.

Conan shook his head up and down with a smile on his face.

"You hungry?"

"Yea, I guess I'm a little hungry." He replied.

"How does pancakes sound?" Ran asked while making her way to the kitchen.

"Sounds good to me." Conan replied.

"Good." Ran replied.

After they finished eating they both headed for school. Conan made his way down the street with his head slouched over, thinking about what his next move would be. The school came into view not much longer after. As he walked he turned to see Genta approaching.

"Conan how was your week end?"

"Relatively busy." Conan replied.

"Any new information?"

"I think I better keep this one close to the chest, not sure if Red Robin is a danger to civilians."

"I haven't gained any new information as of yet, how about you?" Conan asked.

"Not yet.. nor have the others, I gave them all a call yesterday." Genta said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll figure out who this guy is soon." Conan said.

Genta nodded his head as they headed into the school. They made their way down the hall as they headed to class. Conan took a seat as he pulled out his books. He looked up to see Ms. Kobayashi heading his way.

"How was your week end Conan?" She asked.

"It was pretty good, did a lot of studying." Conan replied.

"Good, because you have a test coming up at the end of the week." Sumiko said with a smile.

Ran made her way through the halls as Sonoko walked up next to her.

"First day back from that incident, you going to be ok?" Sonoko asked.

"I'll be fine."

"If you need anything you know I'm always there."

"Ofcourse."

"See you in a bit." Sonoko said as she took off to class.

They both headed in separate directions from there. Sonoko made her way to class as she headed to the back taking a seat. She pulled out her things looking up at the lessons on the board. Mrs. V walked in shortly after as the bell rung.  

"Alright class turn to page forty eight, we'll pick up from where we left off on Friday."

Sonoko looked over, surprised to see an empty seat next to hers.

"That's strange, where's Tim?"

Class continued on as Mrs. V handed out an assignment to go with their reading. Ten minutes went by as the door slowly opened. Everyone looked over as Tim walked into the class with a pair of shades on. His shirt wasn't completely tucked in, and his hair was all over the place. He slowly made his way past Mrs. V toward his seat as a few snickered.

"Mr. Wayne is there a reason for why you are tardy?" Mrs. V asked with a tilt of her glasses

Tim took his jacket off as he wrapped it to the back of his chair taking a seat. He then pulled out his supplies as he looked toward Mrs. V who glared over at him.

"I'm going to ask you again Mr. Wayne, is there a reason why you are late to my class?"

"I....I was walking this morning and...a very strange thing happened." Tim began.

Mrs. V's hands sprung to her waist as she cut him off.

"This is warning one, don't let it happen again." Mrs. V stated.

Tim nodded. She then walked over as she turned on a projector.

"This video will most likely take up the rest of the class period so make sure you take good notes, as a test is scheduled for tommarrow." Mrs. V said as she played the video.

Mrs. V switched the lights off as the video began to play. Tim slouched forward in his desk resting his chin over his right wrist.

"I checked this morning to see who that house was registered to, an Agasa Hiroshi. I also looked into where he was last night, across town...he wasn't the one who planted the tracer on me."

The video continued on as his head buried between his arms. More than an hour passed by as Tim felt a slight pinch at his side as he looked up to see Airi walk toward the pencil sharpener. She came back as she took a seat.

"What was that about?" Tim whispered.

"It's one thing to be late but to fall asleep in Mrs. V's class, yea.. not good." Airi whispered back.

Tim then shifted his head toward the clock to see they only had five minutes before class was out. He took a slight huff as he reached back placing his top back on. The bell rang shortly after as Tim stood to his feet strapping his bag to his shoulders. He walked down the hall as he caught sight of Ran by her locker. He slowly made his way over, coming to a stop a few feet away.

"Ran can we talk....please?"

Ran closed her locker as she held her books tightly to her chest.

"I don't think I can." Ran replied.

"Look..I'm sorry for my comment about your father, I didn't know it would hurt you." Tim said.

"You've been talking with him, haven't you?"

Tim didn't reply.

"I see what your little game is, use my father to get close to me."

"That's not true, I would never do that." Tim said.

"Is that so, then why is it he talks so highly of you all of a sudden." Ran asked taking a step forward.

"It's not like that." Tim stated.

Sonoko walked over a second later standing next to Ran.

"Is something wrong?" Sonoko asked.

"No, we're about done here." Ran said.

"Wait, just let me explain."

"I don't care anymore, really Tim.. I'm starting to even wonder if those condoms weren't your idea." Ran said.

"Wouldn't put it past him, and why do you have those ugly glasses on?" Sonoko asked.

Tim yanked them from his eyes as Sonoko jumped back to see the redness around his bloodshot eyes.

"What happened to you?" Sonoko asked.

"Like you would even care." Tim said as he placed them back on pushing past the two of them.

"How rude, but atleast he finally got the message." Sonoko said.

"Let's hope so." Ran agreed.

The rest of the school day glided by. Conan made his way through the hall as Ayumi jumped infront of him.

"You ready for that test at the end of the week?" She asked.

"I think I'll do ok."

"You want to help me study?" Ayumi asked.

"As much as I would love to, I've got a lot of things I need to take care of." Conan replied.

"Ok then, maybe tommarrow." Ayumi said.

"We'll see." Conan said with a smile.

They walked in separate directions as Conan made his way out the front entrance. As he walked Conan looked up to see the clouds had become darker than they had been that morning.

"I'm betting we'll get a little rain by this evening." Conan thought to himself.

He continued walking down the side walk as he approached the Mouri residents. Conan made his way up as he opened the front door to see Sonoko and Ran at the table. Kogoro was at the couch watching TV.

"How was your day at school?" Ran asked.

"Not bad." Conan replied

He had made his way back to his apartment as he placed his bag to the side of the bed while undoing his tie, tossing it to the ground. Tim then laid back as he closed his eyes, still exhausted from the past twenty four hours.

"Still need to catch Kaitou Kid, but I think it would be best if I tracked down who has their
sights set on me first."

He opened his eyes once more as he reached into his pocket pulling out his phone. He looked to see he had no new messages.
Tim opened his laptop as a file popped up.

“Looks like I have Conan’s text messages, let’s see if their is anything in them that would leave him as a suspect.”

He sat down, filtering in the phrase ‘Robin’ to see if he found anything that spoke of him. This lasted for only a few minutes.

"I have an idea who might be after me but I'll have to gather a little more information, this call could help with that." He thought to himself as he dialed a number.

Conan paced back and forth as he rubbed the bottom of his chin, trying to piece the mystery of the Red Robin together. Kogoro turned from the TV looking over at him.

"What's wrong with you today kid, why don't you go read a book or something." Kogoro exclaimed.

"Leave him alone dad, he probably just had a long day at school." Ran said defending him.

At that second Kogoro's phone began to ring as he looked down to see who was calling. He stood up as he walked over sliding his shoes on. Kogoro answered his phone as soon as he exited the room. Ran and Sonoko glimpsed over at eachother.

"What was that all about?" Sonoko asked.

"It must have been really important, he never usually leaves the house to take a call." Ran said.

Conan continued to walk back and forth as Ran looked over at him.

"You seem to have a lot of energy, would you like to go to the mall with us in a bit?" Ran asked.

"I think I'll stay here, I have some homework I need to do." Conan replied.

"I'll be right back Sonoko, let me just take a quick shower and then we can head out."

"I'll be waiting." Sonoko said.

Conan finally came to a stop as he stared out the window. His phone began to vibrate in his pocket, which he ignored. He turned to see Sonoko working on her laptop. Conan walked over as he took a seat at the table, sitting across from her.

"Do you think I could use your computer for like a second?" Conan asked as nice as he could.

"What for?" Sonoko asked with a weird look on her face.

"A school project, I'll only be a minute." Conan replied.

Sonoko stared over at Conan for the next few seconds. She then slid the computer over to him as a smile came upon his face.

"Make it quick."

"Thanks Sonoko."

He typed away as Sonoko tapped one of her fingers on the table. Nearly three minutes went by as she looked up at him.

"What exactly are you pulling up over there?" Sonoko questioned as she stood up and walked around the table.

She glimpsed down at the screen as she lifted a brow.

"Tim Wayne, that's who your school project is on?" Sonoko asked.

"Yea." Conan lied.

"The guy's a total creep."

"I'm not getting much information on him, you have class with him right?" Conan asked.

"Two classes to be exact."

"Is there anything that you could tell me about him that is special or unique?"

"Besides him being a creep, he's also a nerd and very egotistic." Sonoko replied.

"I'm being serious, think hard...there must be something you can give me." Conan plead.

Sonoko stood there as she thought about it, taking her memory back to the day she first met him. Then in that second she snapped her finger.

"Drake, his former last name was Drake."

"Are you sure?" Conan asked.

"Yes, Mrs. V told us on his first day of school." Sonoko said.

"Well let's see what I can find on a Tim Drake." Conan said.

Sonoko walked toward the sink as she rinsed off her hands. She then dried them on a cloth nearby.

"You know Conan all that boy needs is a woman to get him in line, his mother perhaps." Sonoko said.

"That's not possible." Conan replied.

"Why not?" Sonoko asked.

Conan didn't reply. Sonoko then turned from the sink as she glared over at him.

"What's wrong, cat got your tounge?"

"His...his mother's dead Sonoko." Conan replied.

She froze for a couple moments as she slowly spoke out.

"How, how did she die?" Sonoko asked.

"Janet Drake was poisoned when Tim was about fourteen, by some weirdo who called himself Obeah Man." Conan replied.

Sonoko listened on as she slowly made her way back over to the table, sitting across from Conan once more.

"Wow, no wonder he's so screwed up." She said with sorrow in her voice.

"It gets worse." Conan stated.

"What..what else?" Sonoko asked.

"His father was killed by a boomerang to the chest, Tim arrived just a few seconds to late to save him. That is, according to this police report ofcourse." Conan said.

"Just like Bruce, he lost both of his parents....Bruce then adopted him."

Conan looked up from the computer when Sonoko didn't add on another comment. He looked over to see her eyes water up.

"Are you ok?" Conan asked.

"I....I need to call him." Sonoko said as she pulled out her phone.

Conan reached over as he snatched the phone.

"What are you doing, give me my phone back!"

"I'm really, I mean really against the idea of you calling Tim." Conan exclaimed.

"You don't understand, it's important that....that I talk to him." Sonoko said.

"How do you think he would feel if he finds you dug personal things up from his past?" Conan asked.

Sonoko didn't reply. The room became completely silent. Conan then slid her phone back over. She placed it into her bag while brushing her hair to the side.

"Sonoko do you think you can keep this from Ran, it's the last thing she needs to hear." Conan said.

Sonoko nodded. The room fell silent once more as Conan looked through a few more things.

"Looks like Bruce took in some others, Dick Grayson...Jason Todd."

Conan went at this for another minute or so. He then closed the screen as he handed it back to Sonoko. She put it back into her bag then leaned forward. Conan looked up at her, noticing the sadness in her eyes.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be ok." Conan assured.

"You think so?" Sonoko asked looking down at him.

"I'm positive." Conan said as he headed for his room.

"I have everything in place, now to just piece all the puzzle bits together."

He had caught a taxi which took him to a coffee cafe not to far from the house. He paid the driver as he stepped out brushing himself off as he made his way down the side walk. A few people walked out as he made his way in. He looked from side to side as he located the person he came to see. He walked over as he took a seat across from
him.

“Glad you could make it Mr. Mouri.” Tim said looking up from the paper.

“How long have you been waiting?” Kogoro asked.

“Not long, the paper has kept me more than entertained.” Tim said with a smile.

“You said you had something you wanted to talk to me about.”

Tim rolled the paper up as he placed it to the side.

“Yes, I was wondering if you could tell me a little about Shinichi Kudo.”

“Shinichi....what do you want to know about him?” Kogoro asked.

“I here the guy takes off for large amounts of time, solving cases.”

“That’s true, but what do you need from me?”

“When did Shinichi start leaving on these trips?” Tim asked.

Kogoro sat back as he looked up, thinking back. Tim took a sip of his drink as he continued to wait.

“Hmm, I believe it was shortly after he took my daughter to some amusement park.” Kogoro answered.

“About how long ago was that?”

“To be totally honest I’m not exactly sure, is he in some kind of trouble?”

“No, I just have a few questions for him.” Tim replied.

They both sat there as a woman approached them. Tim quickly noticed this.

“You know her?” Tim asked.

Kogoro spun in his chair as he stood up greeting her. Tim stood up as well.

“What are you doing here?” Kogoro asked.

“I was on my way out and caught you at the side of my eye.” She replied.

A hand came to Kogoro’s shoulder as he turned to see Tim.

“Care to introduce me to this beautiful woman?” Tim asked.

“Oh...this is Kisaki Eri.” Kogoro said.

“Thanks for the complement Mr. Wayne.”

“You heard about me?” Tim asked shaking her hand.

“I heard about your program as well, love what you’re doing.”

“I try to do my best.”

“Care to join us?” Kogoro asked.

“I can’t, I’m running late for a meeting as it is.” She stated.

“Darn, bad timing.” Kogoro said.

“I better get going, it was nice meeting you Mr. Wayne.” Eri said as she took off.

Tim took a seat, Kogoro continued to look on until she was out of sight. Tim took notice of this. Kogoro then took a seat as he adjusted his collar.

“She special to you?” Tim asked.

“Yah, you could say that.” Kogoro replied.

“You two together?” Tim asked.

“What makes you think that?” Kogoro asked.

“The posture, eye coordination, and speech tone between the two of you speaked an emotional bond soul mates tend to have.” Tim replied.

“Have you ever considered becoming a detective?” Kogoro asked.

Tim laughed at this statement.   

“Was I right?” Tim asked.

“It’s a very complex situation.” Kogoro replied.

“Hmm.”

“I don’t know if this will help you much, if any at all.” Kogoro began.

“What?”

“Around the time Shinichi started his little tour of his, was around the time Conan showed up.” Kogoro

“Oh really...tell me, where does Conan like to hang?” Tim asked.

“My daughter would know better than I, but he does hang over Mr. Agasa’s home from time to time.”

“Dr. Agasa.”

“Sorry I couldn’t be more of a help.” Kogoro said.

“Actually you’ve helped greatly.” Tim said standing to his feet.

“I have?”

“Here get yourself a drink or something, I look forward to our next meeting.” Tim said as he placed a hundred dollars onto the table walking off.

“The puzzle is nearly complete.”

Hours went by. The fluffy dark clouds fluttered out rain as Conan went to work. He placed a poster board onto his bed as he pulled out a marker. He slowly put together a time-line.

“So Bruce’s parents are killed triggering him to become Batman, Dick Grayson was the first to be brought in after his parents death.....he must be Robin
.

He continued to fill in the gaps from all the news reports he printed out.

“Then you have Jason Todd who was also brought in by Bruce, he must have died in action. This is where it get’s tricky, how did Tim get involved?”

Conan flipped the pen in between his fingers as he paced back and forth. He then sat at the side of the bed as it began to thunder. The rain picked up as lighting striked. He continued to watch the storm as the door to his room cracked open. He turned to see Ran
with a towel in her hand.

“Can I come in?” Ran asked.

“Sure.” Conan replied.

Ran walked over as she took a seat next to him. They both watched as the rain swayed past.

“Your hair is wet.”

“I guess we got caught in the rain.” Ran said.

“So how did it go?” Conan asked.

“Fun as usual, Sonoko just seemed a little down.”

“Think she’s coming down with something?” Conan asked.

“Maybe....”

She then looked down at his poster board as she pulled it up.

“Conan, who are Dick Grayson and Jason Todd.” Ran asked as Conan quickly grabbed the poster board.

“They were sculptors during the renaissance era.” Conan pulled out.

“Really....I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them.”

“They died before their work could prosper.” Conan said.    

“Oh.”

“I think they really had it going for them.”

She began to dry her hair with the towel she held in her left hand. Conan stuck the pin to the side of his ear as he leaned back.

“Conan do you mind if I stay in here with you for a bit?” Ran asked.

“Of course not.” Conan replied

Ran laid back as she looked up at him.

“Thanks, I don’t want to be alone tonight.”

Conan gave off a slight laugh. He looked back to his poster board as he tried to piece in the missing parts. Minutes went by as his thoughts took over. The rain began to slow up as his phone vibrated. He looked down to see he had received a text from Ayumi. He opened the message.

“Trouble at home, have info on Red Robin, meet me on the south east roof on main.”

Conan slowly slipped his phone into his pants as he looked over at Ran who was fast asleep. Conan placed his poster board to the side of the door as he quietly made his way out of the room and down the hall. The lights were off.

“Looks like Kogoro is asleep as well, I wonder what kind of problem Ayumi is having.” Conan thought to himself as he cracked the front door open.

He walked down the wet streets as cars and bikes passed by. It was a light rain at this point, so it really didn’t bug him. It tickled him at the side of his face from time to time, which he found comforting. Conan made it to main within the next few minutes. He headed to the east building as he climbed up a ladder which took him to the roof. When he got there he saw no sign of Ayumi.

“Yoshida I’m here.” Conan informed.

He got no reply.

“Yoshida, Yoshida!!” Conan yelled.

He still got no reply. Conan pulled out his phone as he made his way to the middle of the roof. Conan began to dial her number as he heard something drop down from behind.

“Wouldn’t bother, she’s asleep.” A voice said from behind as Conan lowered his phone.

Conan slowly turned around as he jumped back at who stood before him.

“Red Robin.” Conan said.

“I used her phone signal to bring you here.”

Conan just stares over at him, not sure what to say.

“Must have checked my messages between me and the others.” Conan thought to himself.

“So you know my name, why have you been tracking me?” Red Robin asked

“What you’re doing is illegal, and you’re linked to a couple recent murders.” Conan said.

“I assure you I haven’t killed anyone.”

“Is that so.....Tim.”

“...What did you call me?” Red Robin asked.

“What’s wrong Tim Wayne, surprised I found out your little game.” Conan said.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Red Robin stated.

“Is that so Mr. Wayne, or do you prefer Drake?”

He stood silently as the rain sprung past the two of them. Conan smiled at this.

“I must say you covered your tracks quite well, flying in a week prior as Alvin Draper. Tsk, with Red Robin being here a week before Tim, no one would have ever expected you.”

Red Robin still stood in silence.

“I also know Bruce Wayne is Batman and your good friend Grayson is Robin. So I’m guessing as a young boy you made some bad decisions, decisions which lead to your parents deaths.”

He still stood in silence.

“So after you got them killed, you seeked out Bruce to make things right. You became an avenger, the Red Robin. The whole necklace thing with Yoshida all but sealed my claims.” Conan said.

The smile dropped from Conan’s face as he continued.

“I checked the records, you were the one who payed for Kogoro’s police protection, bet you were also the tip caller.”

Red Robin looked to the sky as the rain hit the sides of his mouth.

“That also explains why when the gun was pulled on us that night you were so calm, you’re used to situations like that.”

He looked back over at Conan, studying him.

“The only thing I have left to say to you is, stay away from Ran, you’ve had your perky eyes on her since you arrived.”

They both stood, staring eachother down. A slight wind came by as it scattered the rain about.

“Well done Detective Conan you’ve figured out who I am...say, you ever watch the way Ran walks?”

“Pardon me?” Conan asked.

“You know....the way her body shifts from side to side, she has the perfect figure.”

“Stop, that’s enough.” Conan said.

“Met her mother today, phew..boy is she a hot piece, I’d love to catch a glimpse of her naked .” Red Robin said.

“Stop.” Conan said once more.

“Really Conan, don’t tell me you haven’t wondered what it would be like to feel Ran at night....to awake to her beauty every morning.” Red Robin added.

“Enough!!!” Conan yelled as he darted forward.

Red Robin easily jumped over him as Conan knelt over catching his breath. Conan felt up to feel his glasses were gone. He then  turned to see Red Robin holding them in his hand.

“Wow, he’s quick.” Conan thought to himself.

“Tell me Conan, do you even need glasses?”

Conan didn’t reply.

“You may have figured out my identity, but it’s clear you know nothing about me.” Tim said as he took off his cowl, letting it hang from his neck.

“Please enlighten me.” Conan said.

“You said my parents death caused me to become what I am, you were wrong.”

Conan’s anger began to boil down as he listened.

“My father died because of the decision I made, the choice to save others.....I was the third person to be called Robin.” Tim informed.

Conan looked on, surprised at what he heard. Neither of them said a word for the next few moments.

“You’re a great detective, but you let your love for Ran cloud your judgment about me.”

“What do you mean?” Conan asked.

“Everything I said about Ran and her mother just now, I didn’t mean it,  just testing you.” Tim said.

“Testing me?”

“There was another young detective who shared a strong affection for Ran, just like you. Your love for her, deducing my identity, this all but confirms it.”  

“What, confirms what?” Conan asked.

“You’re none other than Shinichi Kudo.” Tim replied.

“You’ve got to be kidding right?”

“I kid you not.”

“He’s my cousin, I’ll just let Ran know you want to talk to him... I think she has his number. That will disprove your little theory.” Conan said.

“Is this going to be before or after I confirm you’re Kudo?” Tim asked.

“What do you mean?” Conan asked.

“My computer is running a cross examination with a picture I took of you, along with one you took back in third grade. The computer will prove the eyes match, I have no doubt.”

Conan took a step back as he looked to the ground, the rain still drizzling around them.

“Only one truth prevails....right?” Tim said.

Conan slowly looked up, their eyes centered at one another. The rain, dripping from their faces.

“How did you find out?” Conan softly spoke.

“There is no database on an Edogawa Conan, Not to mention you like to hang over with Mr. Agasa, Kudo used to do the same.” Tim said as he tossed Conan his glasses back.

Conan caught them as he placed them back on. He then looked back to Tim.

“You’ve loved Ran ever since you were a boy, my conversation with Mr. Mouri today was very insightful, if I must say.”

“So he told you Conan showed up around the time Shinichi vanished?”

“Yes.”

“Gotta to hand it to you Tim, not bad.”

“I have one question, how did you become a kid again?” Tim asked.

Conan didn’t reply.

“Come on Shinichi, you can tell me.” Tim assured.

Conan was very hesitant.

“Ai is going to kill me if she finds out about this.”

“I was given a poison by a group known as the Black Organization, they caught me listening in on one of their conversations. They are very dangerous .” Conan said finally speaking out.

“Get a glimpse of any of them?” Tim asked.

“I’ve seen them on numerous occasions after that incident. One of them was at the party the other night.” Conan stated.

“He wouldn’t have happened to be that guy with the long hair I saw you staring down?”

“Good catch, he goes by the name Gin.” Conan said.

“Since you know these guy’s better than I, maybe you could give me a little more information to help me track them.”

“No.. they could kill us, we also risk the safety of those we love.”

“I can’t just let them run around doing whatever they want, not with my knowledge of them now.” Tim said.

The rain finally came to a stop. The whistling of the wind could still be heard in the near distance. Tim slid the top of his cowl back on as he turned to walk toward the edge of the building.

“Tim please don’t go after them, they’re to dangerous.” Conan plead once more.

“I live for danger.” He said continuing to walk.

“But you don’t know what they are capable of.” Conan said.

“They also have no idea what I’m capable of, nor apparently do you.” Tim stated as he neared the edge.

“Tim please.”

Tim stopped in his tracks as he looked back at him.

“I’m giving you two options Shinichi, 'A’ you can help me take them down, or ‘B’ stay out of my way.”

Conan looked over at him, not sure what to say.

“You know where to find me when you make up your mind, and for the record Conan, Tim won’t be going after the Black Organization....Red Robin will be.” He said as he glided down into the night.

Conan watched on, not moving a muscle.

“He was right.....about everything. I knew nothing about him, and now...
....and now I have a choice to make.”

To Be Continued


Converting /tmp/phpS7mFbF to /dev/stdout