Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Hideki's Confessions ❯ Hideki's Feelings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Author's Note*- HELLO!! This is my first fan fic and it probably won't be as good as other fanfics.
Sorry ^^;!

Kibi: Well let's get this thing runnin'!

Karst: Well apparently you have to start.

Kibi: Ohh right!!!!


cool breeze moved across Hidekis face as he sat on the bench. The park was a nice place to go. He had to think things over about Chi. He knew she loved him, and he was pretty sure that he loved her as well.
But she is just a Persocom. Chi is a non-living thing. Hideki thought to himself.
wanted Chi to be happy and he didnt want to see her get hurt. He wanted her to be safe. Was this love? He wasnt sure, but whatever it was it was hurting his heart. Just like Chi had said her heart hurt when he wasnt around. Her heart probably hurt now. Hideki decided that he should go home.
Why do I worry about her like she is more than a Persocom? Like she is a human. Hideki thought out loud.
Hideki!!!!
Ch Chi? Hideki turned around surprised.
Chi missed Hideki. So Chi came and looked for Hideki. Chi said proudly.
was shocked. He didnt think Chi would do that. He had told her to stay in his apartment and she was worried. So she came out to look for him. He tried to say thank you. But the words would not come out. So he just grabbed her hand. Chi looked at him shocked as well. He knew what he had told her before. That when you hold hands it is a sign of affection towards the one you love. Yes, he remembered that. He remembered Chi just standing there pondering what he told her. She had some what smiled. He liked her smile.
No! What am I thinking? She is just a Persocom! Programmed to smile, be happy, and have emotions. Chis just a robot. Right? Hideki for once was thinking in his head. And was thinking hardly. He then decided. He would take Chi home and tell her his feelings. He was pretty sure it was love now. No he was positive that it was love. He knew that she would probably ask him why. But he was sure he could explain it. Everything that happened he would tell her. He would tell the one that he loved. And Chi was the one. He remembered that Manager Ueda had a Persocom as a wife. And he had loved her all the same as he would love a real woman. Hideki was positive that it was okay to love a Persocom. And he loved Chi because Chi is Chi, and that is all that matters.
started walking with Chi holding her soft hand. When they got to his apartment he walked her inside and sat her down. He was ready to tell her what he really felt.
Chi, I need to tell you something important so listen up! Please, he added. Chi I have always loved you for who you are. I want to be with you always. It has taken me awhile to realize these feelings were there. But they are. And Chi you are the only woman I want to be with. Yes you are a woman Persocom or not. A woman is what you are. I hope you arent mad at me Chi. Please dont be. Maybe I rushed this on you too fast. Hideki was starting to get worried, but then he looked at Chi and saw her smiling differently than she usually does. It was more happier more elegant than usual. He was sure that what he told her she had liked. So he decided to do one more thing. Hideki leaned in closer to Chi. He laid his lips on hers and he kissed Chi. He kissed her with love. Nothing else. Just love. When he finished the kiss he looked back at her. Chi was sitting there looked pleased and shocked at the same time. He was sure he had made the right decision. Just like Chi had said Hideki was hers. Chi was his. Nothing could ruin this love.