Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Hideki's Confessions ❯ Chi's Feelings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Author's Note*- Heh sory bout the odd writing in Ch 1. i promise this chapter won't be as screwed up.
and this chapter is from Chi's thoughts and feelings. This should be fun!!~
~Hideki_Lover~

Kibi-WOW!! My first fanfic and I am already on Ch 2!!! YAYZ!!! I can't believe this!! This is the best!

Karst-Just Shut up about it!! Urghhh i need to write one soon!! Now hurry up and start writing Ch 2!!! I like reading your stuff!! Now that is sad. I have no clue what so ever why I said that!! And Kibi don't get any ideas in your head little one!!!

Kibi- Hope you all enjoy Ch 2!!! Ohh thank you Karst. You are so nice!!! AND I AM NOT NO FUCKIN' LITTLE PERSON BITCH!!!Well that felt good enjoy!!


Chi was shocked. She knew she was a Persocom but this was outrageous. This scared her. She had never felt so... so.. in love. Her someone just for her felt the same way. How could she react? She was so confused about this life of her's. This was more confusing than what Freya always told her. Way more. She needed to calm down. Or did she? This was getting out of control. She was so happy. She didn't want it to end. She wanted Hideki to come inside her. Like her someone just for her was supposed to. But how could she tell him that? Had she not already told him that Hideki was her's? Did he already consider this when he confessed his love to her and kissed her? Her life was so full of questions and mysteries. Why was this? Why did her life consist of all the painful questions? Chi knew she was a persocom, but she wanted Hideki to forget that. She wanted him to come inside her like he would with a real woman, not use like she was just a woman Persocom. She was so confused. Did Hideki want to come inside her? Did he want to make her his forever? Would he move on after a while? Just like some people do. Or would he die before her and leave her alone? What could she do?

Chi closed her eyes to speak to Freya. She could answer all her questions. She trusted Freya.
"Freya, please answer Chi's questions. Chi does not understand."
"Chi my sister. I shall answer all your questions with one answer. Yes Hideki loves you.And you should accept that. He has probably considered coming inside of you. I know he has. It will come in time be patient my sister. Hideki is your someone just for you. Talk to him about these things. That is my answer to you." Freya smiled at her sister and disapeared.

Chi opened her eyes. Now she knew just what she needed to do.she would ask Hideki to come inside of her. Yes that would be the solutin to all her problems. If he said yes then she knew that he was truly her someone just for her.But if he sid no then she would know he wasn't her special someone.
"Chi needs to ask Hideki a question." She cautiously and thoughtlessly said to Hideki.
"Yes Chi?" Hideki smiled.
"Will you come inside of me?"
"Will I what?" He stumered.
"Come inside of me. Will your average size come inside Chi?"
"Ch..Ch..Chi...y..y..yes I will. If I can."
Chi smiled. Her special someone was Hideki. Now he could come inside her. She would loose what the humans call 'virginity'. She wanted to lose her 'virginity'.
Note~ -Heh...well this might become a lemon. I'll have to think about it. This isn't too bad for a first time fanfic now is it? My cousin said it was really good!!! Wow I need to practice my Magik tonight. Well Cya all!! And tommorrow Ch 3 might be up!!! 'Till then!!-; Heh Heh!!!