Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Hideki's Confessions ❯ Hideki's Answer ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Author's Note~ Heh I have decided that this Ch won't be a lemon. But it will have some sexual contact. So just beware! Kids should not read this.-

Kibi-Heh... I am a true Hentai!!!

Karst-I could tell...^^;

Kibi-Heh so read it!!!! And be warned. Ch 3 is short so I'll make it up to you in Ch 4 k?


Hideki layed Chi down. He knew he wanted to do this. But he wasn't sure how. Her switch was down there. He could avoid it. He knew he could. He gently removed Chi's clothes and his own. Then he gently layed down on Chi. He pushed inside of her and Chi immediatly smiled. He could tell she was happy. She had lost her 'virginity' and so had he. When it was over He looked at her and she smiled. He had avoided her switch and had gave Chi pleasure. What was better than that? Absolutely nothing. He smiled and layed down to sleep. Chi cuddled up next to him. She was so warm. He wondered what made her so warm and so soft. In his head now she was defiently a real woman. Not a child nor a persocom. A woman. What more could he do for her? He knew what he could do. He would always stay by her side and love her for who she was. Nothing else.
'Besides, Chi is Chi and that is what makes her Chi.' Hideki's thoughts went wild and had a lot of porn in them o_O. He fell asleep happy about Chi and himself. Happy about their relationship. Yes he was trily happy about them. He always wanted to be with Chi. Now and forever more. He had made Chi his own. His bride. What was better than that? 'Nothing,' he said to himself. 'Absolutely nothing.'

note~ - Heh heh. It wasn't supposed to be very long. This is the shortest chapter that I will EVER write in this fic. So how do you guys like it so far? REVIEW PLZ!!!!-It isn't supposed to be a lemon either. It is just a sexual part of my story. And now I am going to change the rating on this story. Ohh and a spoiler for the next chapter: It is supposed to be very cute!!