Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 1: They Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PLEASE NOTE I’M POSTING THIS STORY FROM FF.NET, SO SOME OF THE A/N WILL MAKE NO SENCE. PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO THEM! Thank you!

Hi! I’m W.W.W. 147 and this is my FIRST fanfic. Please no flames but I will take constructive criticism.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Code Lyoko……yet

Claimer: I do own Hope (find out who she is later, Mawhahahahahaha)

Chapter 1: They Meet

“I know it will work this time” Jeremie said to Aelita as he finished working on the anti-virus program. Jeremie then hit the enter key and awaited the results of his program. After a few moments, once again, he got the familiar red explanation mark. As soon as Aelita saw the look on his face she knew that he failed again.

“Don’t give up Jeremie; I’m sure you’ll get it soon,” Aelita said comforting Jeremie.

“Ya, I’ll get it soon, anyway I have to get to class,” Jeremie explained. Aelita said her goodbye and disappeared off the screen.

Odd and Ulrich were talking at the vending machines while waiting for Jeremie and Yumi when the subject of girls came up. “Ulrich,” Odd asked, “You like Yumi don’t you?” At the sound of her name Ulrich went into thought. Well of course I do Odd, that was a dumb question!! But I wonder if she likes me? Just then Odd waved his arm in Ulrich’s face and broke him out of his trance. “Well, are you going to answer my question or not!” Odd screamed.

“I don’t like Yumi, Odd,” Ulrich stated, “I love her.” After he said that he blushed.

“I knew it!” Odd said gleefully. “Then why don’t you just tell her,” Odd questioned. Ulrich answered with his usual “I don’t know if she loves me back.” “Anyway,” Ulrich said, “who do you like Odd?” Odd turned red and said he didn’t like anyone.

The conversation ended due to the fact that Jeremie and Yumi were coming towards them. The group greeted each other with there usual “good mornings.” The group didn’t get to talk long because the bell rang.

 

Jeremie, Odd, and Ulrich survived a pop quiz in chemistry and were heading to math.

 

In math, Odd fell asleep, Jeremie was taking notes, and Ulrich was daydreaming about Yumi

------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Ulrich’ s POV (point of view)

I think I should tell Yumi I’m head over heels for her. I mean she did almost kiss me in lyoko. Or was that just because I saved her from going into the digital void? I’ve made up my mind, I’ll tell her to meet me in the park and I’ll spill my guts.

-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Since the bell was about to ring Ulrich shook Odd to wake him up from his slumber. Odd awoke and wiped the drool off his face with his sleeve. “Thanks,” Odd said to Ulrich. Then the bell rang indicating lunch time. Ulrich asked Odd if he wanted to race to the cafeteria. Odd said, “Sure, I’ll beat you again.”

As soon as they got into the hallway the race began. Odd was out in front but lost. He lost because he ran into the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen.

------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------

AN/ Can you guess who Odd ran into? Will Ulrich tell Yumi his feeling for her? Will Jeremie find an anti-virus for Aelita? Why am I asking you these questions? Read the whole story to find out! I’ll update often!

Bye for now. Don’t forget to review!!