Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 2: Dreams ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Code Lyoko and neither do you so get over it!

Claimer: I do own Hope so you can’t use her without asking me first!

 

Chapter 2: Dreams

 

“I’m so sorry,” Odd said to the pretty girl.

It’s ok,” the girl said sweetly, “My name is Hope.”

“I’m Odd, nice to meet you,” Odd said shyly. “Would you mind me taking you out for ice cream since I ran into you,” Odd asked while blushing a rose red.

“That would be great,” Hope said ecstatically, “my room number is 147.”

“Ok,” Odd said while still blushing, “I’ll get you around 6:45 since curfew is 8:45.”

“That would be great,” Hope said while beaming at Odd, “buh bye.”

____________________________________________________________ _________________________

Hope’s Appearance:

A few inches shorter than Odd, blond hair with 4 blue streaks, light brown eyes, thin, and well built

__________________________________________________________________ ___________________

Ulrich, who was about ten feet away from the scene and saw the whole thing. As soon as Odd came up to him Ulrich started to make fun of him. “Odd’s got a girlfriend, Odd’s got a girlfriend.” With that Odd blushed a very dark red.

“If you don’t stop,” Odd warned, “I’ll tell Yumi you like her!” This made Ulrich stop and blush.

“Oh, Ok I’ll stop teasing you,” Ulrich said while sighing.

At lunch Odd told his story to everyone in the gang.

“Well Odd, do you like her,” Jeremie asked, trying not to laugh.

“Ya, she’s really cute,” Odd explained. As soon as he said that Jeremie, who from the beginning of the story tried no to laugh, started to become hysterical. He laughed so long and hard he cried. Yumi also giggled. Ulrich didn’t say anything because Odd could spill the beans and tell Yumi he liked her. After seeing Odd’s ruby red face Jeremie stopped laughing and apologized to him.

In Ulrich’s and Odd’s last class (Jereime’s in a more advanced class) they daydreamed about their girlfriends.

----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Odd’s POV

Hope is really cute. I really like her a lot. I wonder if she likes me. I wonder if this date goes as planed maybe I can get into a relationship with her. I hope she likes to laugh, I could never go out with someone who can’t laugh at my jokes. I’m starting to become like Ulrich, always thinking about the one who I love.

-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------Ulrich 217;s POV

I think I will call Yumi after school and ask her to meet me in the park. I’m going to tell her how I feel for her. I hope she loves me to. She is so beautiful with her long black hair and cute smile. I wonder if she’ll come to the upcoming prom with me. I don’t care that she’s older than me. I love her!

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

RRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!! The day’s classes were over. The time to dream was over. It was time to prepare for the dates.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------AN/ How will the dates go? Give me ideas in your review! Next chapter up soon. Bye for now.