Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 3: Dates ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I’m talking with Antefilms about a deal to buy Code Lyoko but I still don’t own it.

Claimer: I do own Hope so don’t even think about using her.

Chapter 3: Dates

After class Ulrich and Odd went back to their dorm. As odd prepared for his date with Hope, Ulrich called Yumi on her cell phone. C’mon Yumi pick up, pick up. “Hello,” Yumi answered.

“He….Hello Yumi,” Ulrich replied.

“Oh, hi Ulrich,” Yumi said shyly, “what’s up?”

“Uh, ca….can you meet me in the park at 7:00,” Ulrich questioned.

“Sure Ulrich,” Yumi said shyly. Then Yumi and Ulrich hung up.

“So, now you have a date too, huh Ulrich,” Odd asked.

“Ya I guess,” Ulrich replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

I n Jeremie’s room

I can’t believe I almost have the anti-virus! Just a few more calculations and done. Let’s run the program now. Once again Jeremie entered the codes, pushed enter, and………..

--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Back in Ulrich’s and Odd’s room an hour later.

“Well, time to go,” Odd said to his roommate.

“See ya later,” Ulrich said. Then Odd set off to room 147. When he arrived at the room, five minutes later, he knocked, and a very beautiful Hope answered the door.

“Oh, hello Odd, how are you,” Hope asked while blushing.

“I’m fine,” Odd responded while turning a bright crimson. “Are you ready to go?” Hope nodded and they were off to the ice cream parlor. When they arrived at the parlor Odd and Hope ordered a banana split and asked for two spoons. After Odd paid for the sundae they sat down at one of the two person tables in the corner and began to eat. The sundae only lasted only about four minutes. Apparently Hope had the same appetite that Odd had. “I’ll be right back,” Odd said to Hope as he left the table. Odd went back up to the counter for a chocolate shake. As he waited for his shake Odd went into thought. I can’t believe she eats like I do. I think I love her. She seems to like me too. If tonight goes well I’ll ask her out again. Just then the man behind the counter said his milkshake was done. Odd paid and sat down at the table.

“Thanks for paying,” Hope said shyly to Odd.

“No problem,” Odd said to Hope. As soon as the shake was done they left and headed back to the school. When Odd and Hope arrived at room 147 they said their goodbyes. “I had a really great time tonight,” Odd said to Hope.

“So did I,” Hope replied while blushing. Without any warning Hope went up to Odd and kissed him right on the mouth. She then ran into her room and locked the door. Odd stood there speechless for five minutes. He then went back to his room, face being red the whole way there.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------The park at 7:09

Ulrich had been waiting for Yumi on the bench for fifteen minutes. He once again checked the time on his cell phone. Where is she?? She should be he by now. Is she coming?? She said she would. Just then Yumi ran up to Ulrich. “Sorry, I had to finish dinner before I could leave the house,” Yumi explained.

“That’s ok,” Ulrich said.

“Why did you ask me here,” Yumi questioned.

“Well I ne….need to tell you something.” Ulrich said while blushing.

“What is it,” Yumi asked, now confused.

“Uh…. I can’t say it, s…..so let me show you,” Ulrich explained. Ulrich pulled Yumi’s face close to his, and kissed her right on the lips. Ulrich then whispered, “I love you Yumi.” Yumi was speechless. She loved Ulrich with all her heart but wasn’t sure if Ulrich liked her back. Yumi responded by kissing Ulrich back. The kiss lasted for about 30 seconds but seemed to last for ever. Yumi and Ulrich were in heaven. When the kiss ended Yumi looked into Ulrich’s caring eyes.

“I love you to,” Yumi lovingly said to Ulrich.

“So do I,” Ulrich said shyly to Yumi. At that moment, in Yumi’s and Ulrich’s eyes, everything was right in the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------AN/ Did you like the ending? Was it what you expected? Tell me what you think. Also, do you have any thoughts on what happened in Jeremie’s room? REVIEW and I’ll update soon. (Maybe even today)