Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 4: Late Night Run ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Code Lyoko………in this universe

Claimer: I do own Hope so you can’t use her

Chapter 4: Late Night Run

In Jeremie’s room a few hours ago.

Jeremie entered the final calculations, pushed enter, and awaited the results of the anti-virus program. What he saw made him the happiest person on earth. Jeremie saw the green plus sign. Jeremie went crazy!! He jumped on his bed, he shouted, he ran around in the hall, and he laughed at Jim before returning to his room. Aelita was afraid to ask Jeremie what happened but decided to ask him anyway. “Jeremie, what’s going on,” Aelita asked. ’

“Aelita,” Jeremie said happily, “I found the anti-virus!”

“REALLY, JEREMIE,” Aelita asked ecstatically, “I CAN’T BELEVE IT!!” Aelita, like Jeremie started to dance in the deactivated tower she was in. “When can I be materialized, Jeremie,” Aelita asked excitedly.

“As soon as I create a firewall for the forest passage tower, where you must me to be materialized,” Jeremie explained. “You’re already in the forest, correct,” Jeremie asked.

“Yes I am,” Aelita said. “Do you want me to go to the tower now,” she asked.

“No, not yet,” Jeremie explained, “I need to create a firewall, which won’t take long, and I need to have someone escort you to the tower.”

“Why can’t someone escort me now, Jeremie,” Aelita asked.

“They’re all on dates right now, Aelita,” Jeremie said.

“Really,” Aelita said, surprised, “well I guess Yumi and Ulrich are on a date but what about Odd?”

“Odd is on a date with a girl named Hope” Jeremie said while chuckling. “Ok, Aelita, let me program a firewall and I’ll contact you in the factory soon.” Jeremie said while smiling.

“I’ll be waiting,” Aelita said sweetly. With that she left the computer screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------In Ulrich’s and Odd’s room, 9:03 PM

Odd got in the room a few minutes before Ulrich did. When both boys came into their room they were blushing a very deep red. “Well, Ulrich, how did your date go,” Odd asked Ulrich.

“It was great, I found out that she likes me as much as I like her,” Ulrich replied “and we kissed.” “So how was your date with Hope,” Ulrich questioned.

“We had a good time at the ice cream parlor,” Odd explained, ”I also found out that she has my type of appetite. We also kissed outside her door.” Odd said while blushing a dark red. After that both boys went to the shower room to take their showers.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Ulrich’s and Odd’s room, 1:27 AM

In the middle of the night Ulrich’s phone rang. After the fifth ring he answered the phone. “Hello,” Ulrich said groggily. The voice on the phone talked to Ulrich. “Odd, Yumi, and I will meet you in the factory in 20 minutes. As soon as he hung up the phone, Ulrich woke up Odd, called Yumi, and told her to meet them in the factory.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------The factory 1:49 PM

As soon as everyone got into the elevator, Odd pushed the down button and they went to the supercomputer room, where Jeremie was waiting for them. When they got to Jeremie, Yumi asked if there was a problem on lyoko. “Yes, Yumi, there is a huge problem on lyoko.” Jeremie said.

------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------AN/ Hope you like cliffhangers. Mawhahahahahaha. I promise I’ll post soon. But until then please review!!

See ya!