Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 5: XANA and Aelita ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Code Lyoko and I never will :[

Claimer: I do own Hope so you can’t use her.

Chapter 5: XANA and Aelita

Last Time:

Yumi asked if there was a problem on Lyoko. Jeremie responded with, ”Yes Yumi, there is a huge problem on Lyoko.

_______________________________________________________ _________________

“What’s the problem,” Yumi asked, very nervously.

“I’ll tell you as soon as you escort Aelita to the forest passage tower,” Jeremie explained.

“Ok, let’s go,” Odd said to the rest of the group. Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich piled into the elevator and pushed the down button again. As soon as they reached the scanner floor the group bolted to their scanner. Transfer Odd, transfer Ulrich, transfer Yumi. Scanner Odd, scanner Ulrich, scanner Yumi. Virtualization. Soon the whole gang was out side of the tower Aelita was in. Odd called Aelita to come out so they can escort her to the passage tower which wasn’t far away.

Apparently, XANA sensed the transfer of the three friends so he sent four blocks and a mega-tank to block the path of the team. Jeremie informed the group of the monsters and warned them to be careful. After a few minutes the team was able to see the tower.

“Jeremie,” Odd questioned, “why are we escorting Aelita to an unactivated tower?”

“Don’t worry about that right now,” Jeremie shouted, “watch out for the monsters!!!” The team then saw the squad of monsters XANA wipped up. Odd decided to take the mega-tank and Ulrich and Yumi took two blocks each. After four hits form the blocks Yumi destroyed one of her blocks. Ulrich was having a hard time with his blocks so he yelled “Triplicate.” Now there were three Ulrichs in stead of one. After two of the three Ulrichs were destroyed, so were all the blocks. Yumi had 40 life points left while Ulrich had just 10. Just then the mega-tank shot at Yumi and Ulrich and they were both de-virtualized and sent back to earth. Yumi and Ulrich then appeared in the scanners gasping for breath. Odd had all his life points but only three laser arrows left. His first arrow almost hit the target but the tank closed and its armor appeared. Right after the mega-tank’s shot missed Odd by an inch, Odd shot his laser arrow and it hit the center of his target. The path was now clear.

“I have to de-virtualize you before Aelita can enter the tower,” Jeremie explained. After Odd was back on earth Jeremie set off to work. “Aelita, please enter the tower now,” Jeremie said. “Now I’m activating the fire wall so XANA can’t interfere with the virtualization process again.” As soon as Jeremie said that the group looked at each other and now knew why they brought Aelita to the unactivated tower. XANA overheard this conversation and then headed for the tower. He never got the chance to enter the tower. He got fried by the firewall. In the tower Jeremie told Aelita to go in between the two platforms. As soon as Aelita did what Jeremie told her to do he activated the anti-virus. The inside of the tower suddenly went purple and you could see that the red virus was leaving her body. XANA watched on in horror knowing he had finally been defeated. As soon as the Virus left Aelita’s body Jeremie entered the special code. He typed in Code: Earth. Streams of data went through Aelita’s body, then she appeared in the scanners. The gang raced to Aelita to make sure she was ok. Aelita was fine and as soon as she saw Jeremie she ran over to him and kissed on the cheek. Jeremie went a rich, dark red. “Let’s go deactivate XANA,” Jeremie suggested, still red.

After the whole group agreed, they proceeded to the super calculator room via the elevator. As soon as they reached the super calculator it rose out of the water.

“May I deactivate XANA,” Aelita asked. The whole group agreed and watched as Aelita went to the power switch. She pushed the handle down and then broke the handle off the super calculator to make sure XANA could never be turned on again. The group then decided to have a little party in the supercomputer room. Aelita was now part of the world and XANA had been destroyed. Or had he??

------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------AN/ Tell me what you think of this chapter. How did you like it? Please Review. I’ll update soon. Bye for now!