Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 6: Party ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Code Lyoko……how sad.

Claimer: I do own Hope so you can’t use her :p

Thanks to ALL my reviewers. Now let’s get goin!

Chapter 6: Party and Dance

Since it was a Saturday the group decided to have a party. Jeremie downloaded music off the internet using the supercomputer for the little party they were going to have. After the songs were ready Odd decided to go to the storage closet on the top floor and get the snacks they stored there. Odd went into the elevator, pressed up, and rose to the top floor. Odd got a table, bowls, soda, chips, cups, and candy. After Odd put all the supplies in the elevator, he pushed the down button and sank to the supercomputer room again. “Can I get some help here,” Odd asked.

“Sure,” Ulrich answered. Odd took the table and Ulrich took the bowls. As Odd took the table to the corner it slipped out of his fingers and landed on his big toe.

“FUCK,” Odd screamed at the top of his lungs. (PG-13, I warned you)

“Watch your language, Odd,” Yumi scolded.

“Sorry,” Odd said blushing a little red. After the snack table was set up the party started. Odd started to eat the snacks Ulrich & Yumi and Jeremie & Aelita started to dance. After about a half hour of dancing the couples decided to have some food but to their dismay Odd ate it all!! (Surprise, surprise) The couples then decided to just dance again. Jeremie changed the mood and put on a few slow songs. Ulrich and Yumi went to one side of the room and Jeremie and Aelita went to the other. Odd felt left out because he didn’t have anyone to dance with so he went upstairs and sat on the bridge looking own at the river.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------SC (supercomputer) Room/ Ulrich & Yumi

Ulrich was looking down at his love. (Pretend he’s taller) He couldn’t take his eyes off her. Yumi had her head on his chest and her eyes were closed. Yumi seemed to be very comfortable around Ulrich now. Ulrich whispered in Yumi’s ear, “I love you more that anything else in the world.” Yumi looked up to her love and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. Ulrich responded by kissing Yumi on the lips. The kiss lasted about 30 seconds. At first Yumi was surprised that Ulrich was kissing her for so long but then decided to let Ulrich kiss her. She opened he mouth and their tongues did a dance. Ulrich and Yumi’s kiss stopped so they could breathe. Then they continued their kiss. Ulrich then started to kiss Yumi on the neck. Yumi let out a moan of pleasure.

Yumi POV

What Ulrich is doing feels so good! Did I just moan? Should I let him continue? Oh, what the hell, I like the feeling.

Normal POV

Ulrich continued to kiss Yumi and she didn’t stop him. Finally, they backed into a corner.

(Sorry, I can’t continue unless I change the rating to R and I don’t want to do that so, ummmmmmm, use your imagination. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

---------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------SC Room/ Jeremie & Aelita

“Dancing sure is fun,” Aelita said.

“Ya, I like it too,” Jeremie said, turning a light red. “So how do you like Earth so far Aelita,” Jeremie asked.

“I love it,” Aelita said happily. “Can we do something today, Jeremie,” Aelita asked, “just us two?”

“Well,” Jeremie explained, “we could go to the mall if you want.”

“What’s a mall,” Aelita asked, puzzled.

“When we go you’ll find out,” Jeremie said. “Yaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnn, man I’m tired, I’ve been up all night,” Jeremie explained, “I need some sleep.” Ulrich & Yumi lets go back to the dorms to get some sleep. But to Jeremie’s surprise Ulrich and Yumi were cuddled together in a corner, sleeping.

Jeremie POV

They look so cute together. I guess if they sleep there it wouldn’t be so bad. I hope me and Aelita will be like that some day.

Normal POV

“Jeremie, are we going,” Aelita asked sleepily.

“Ya, but you’ll have to stay in my room since Yumi is staying here” Jeremie explained.

“Ok, that’s fine with me,” Aelita said while blushing.

-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------Brid ge/ Odd POV

I feel so left out. Jeremie and Aelita are having a great time dancing. Ulrich and Yumi are doing god knows what in a dark corner. Hehehe. I just wish Hope was here. Then she could dance with me. She could also watch this nice sunrise with me. The river looks nice too. Oh, I wish she were here. Oh, I wish she were here.

-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------Brid ge/ Normal POV/ 30 min later

Jeremie and Aelita were walking out of the factory when they saw Odd sitting on the railing of the bridge looking at the river. “Hi Odd,” Aelita said happily. Odd was so scared he almost fell off the bridge.

“Hi guys, you almost scared me off the bridge,” Odd said, embarrassed.

“Ready to get some sleep, Odd,” Jeremie asked.

“Ya, I’m beat, lets go,” Odd said sleepily. “Hay, where’s Ulrich and Yumi,” Odd asked suspiciously. “They makin’ out?” Odd then started to laugh at his own joke.

“Well,” Jeremie explained, “they’re sleeping together in one of the corners in the SC room. At, that Odd fell to the ground with laughter. He just couldn’t stop laughing. It took Odd five minutes to control himself.

“Ok, guys lets go,” Odd said still chuckling. “I’m really tired.”

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- AN/ I hope you liked this chapter. It took me a LONG time to finish. I NEED suggestions and Ideas.

Help me. BTW, it really pisses me off that some of you readers read someone’s story and don’t review. People take the time to write great stories and you can’t give them a minute of your time and just write them a sentence or two stating your opinion on a story or chapter??!!?? That’s BS! Sorry to all the people that DO review. Thanks. See ya soon! Bye.